Author Topic: Branden Ray 17 weeks out ! Check this out mofos  (Read 6126 times)

Stavios

Re: Branden Ray 17 weeks out ! Check this out mofos
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »
agreed, he has plenty of size right now and will be a lot heavier than in the pics Special Ed posted

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
a bit more size? are you kidding me? lets see you strip down and show us what you got ::)

Fuck off dick, seriously what's with people calling out those who criticize or offer advice. If you have to be a top level BBer just to make a remark about a amateur BBer then why have most pro (or amateur for that matter) judges never stepped on a stage ::) Or perhaps could it be you have a grudge against Special "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" Ed, yeah I don't think he's funny either but I can't say I have called him out for saying a guy "needs a bit more size". Get a life you no good girl HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you can't tell what word I used ;D
I

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 12:06:30 PM »

Fuck off dick, seriously what's with people calling out those who criticize or offer advice. If you have to be a top level BBer just to make a remark about a amateur BBer then why have most pro (or amateur for that matter) judges never stepped on a stage ::) Or perhaps could it be you have a grudge against Special "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" Ed, yeah I don't think he's funny either but I can't say I have called him out for saying a guy "needs a bit more size". Get a life you no good #### HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you can't tell what word I used ;D

meltdown?  :-\

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 12:13:37 PM »
meltdown?  :-\

The word I used was C-U-N-T, not the other word you think I probably used ;D
I

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 01:02:40 PM »

Fuck off dick, seriously what's with people calling out those who criticize or offer advice. If you have to be a top level BBer just to make a remark about a amateur BBer then why have most pro (or amateur for that matter) judges never stepped on a stage ::) Or perhaps could it be you have a grudge against Special "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome" Ed, yeah I don't think he's funny either but I can't say I have called him out for saying a guy "needs a bit more size". Get a life you no good #### HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you can't tell what word I used ;D

huge fucking meltdown

wow what a wipeout ;D

haha ok MiketheMachine. Let me guess I must have owned you badly on the steroid board. Anyways I like special ed but Branden looks ready to turn pro. When you have people like putnam turning pro then anybody have a chance. Only bitches use the word girl. Wash your pussy before you leave I smell something fishy

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
huge fucking meltdown

wow what a wipeout ;D

haha ok MiketheMachine. Let me guess I must have owned you badly on the steroid board. Anyways I like special ed but Branden looks ready to turn pro. When you have people like putnam turning pro then anybody have a chance. Only bitches use the word ####. Wash your pussy before you leave I smell something fishy

Nah I don't post on the steroid board. Peter hasn't turned pro yet (thank god) so I don't see why this guy couldn't do it before him.
I

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »
He wont exaggerate his lifts.  Go to MD and ask him, he posts there.  Hes a straight up guy, works for like NBC or something, and is just a really nice guy.  If you talked to him, you wouldnt be able to say a bad word about him.  Not only that...hes actually a SMART bodybuilder.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
He wont exaggerate his lifts.  Go to MD and ask him, he posts there.  Hes a straight up guy, works for like NBC or something, and is just a really nice guy.  If you talked to him, you wouldnt be able to say a bad word about him.  Not only that...hes actually a SMART bodybuilder.....
dude looks fantastic no doubt about it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 01:20:59 PM »
tremendous physique, a little more legs and he could win.
i agree, thats the first thing i thought

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »

So he probably won't be around in the game for long.?.?.?.?
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »
i agree, thats the first thing i thought
reminds me of a guy who trains at my gym who i believe will be the next Jr. Nationals winner at light heavyweight only this guy is White.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 01:24:54 PM »
that picture of him from the side is sick...thick veins running along his chest..damn! thats crazy. you dont see that often (besides dillet...whos veins were FUGLY)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »

So he probably won't be around in the game for long.?.?.?.?

He bodybuilds for love of the sport.  He already has a well paying job.  While my job doesnt pay as well as his, its still pretty good and i have another lined up in a few months that pays almost 6 figures after a certain amount of time (not too long).   

We aint all dumb lol...some of us just do it cuz we love it.  Offseason i LOVE food, so i eat whatever the heck tastes good to me, so bodybuilding doesnt run my life, i enjoy all aspects. I enjoy food and occasional drinking so damnit im gonna do ti haha.  I come off cuz i wanna have kids some day and make sure my body is normal before i use again.  Too many poeple try to make a living out of it, and maybe 20-30 in the world will be able to do so.....not my kinda odds lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 01:45:45 PM »
DEX like shape..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »
Again, Brandon looks 100x better than most of us ever will, but IMHO his arms and back need more mass to take the Pro Card.
BigNationRadio.com

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »
Yes, he needs atleast 20 pounds more muscle!

Stavios

« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »
very true from those pics Ed.

he has that flat over using of diuretics look in the front double biceps too, wich is understandable because he had to get down the the light-heavies when he in shape has a heavy

I predict he will look 10 times better this year  8)

Natural_O

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 02:18:14 PM »
His physique sort of reminds me of '80's pro Nimrod King. Has the same look to his pecs and delts. I saw Branden at the Jr. Nationals last year and he is pretty short so if he's going to be a heavyweight, he must have packed a lot of muscle on his frame.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »
Incredible physique! Almost suprising to see some calves! (Melvin,Dexter,Alves take note!)
Shame he is short. If only a 6ft guy had his shape

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 04:25:15 PM »
Branden has an awesome physique, and will turn pro eventually.  Id be interested to hear what gh15 thinks of his physique?

Yes he needs more lat width from the front, and bi's need to be abit bigger. Im sure hes made some good improvements from last year.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »
Branden has an awesome physique, and will turn pro eventually.  Id be interested to hear what gh15 thinks of his physique?

Yes he needs more lat width from the front, and bi's need to be abit bigger. Im sure hes made some good improvements from last year.

OIL is his only hope for bigger/better biceps!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »
okay i admit he does need more size in those pics

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »
Just compare him to Flex Lewis, they have similar physiques.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 08:56:32 PM »
Something not quite right about this MoFo.  A little on the short side.  Needs to put on more arms.  His legs dont tie in well with his upper body.

Dont know what it is about him, but when i look at these shots, i kind of feel sorry for him.  He just has this empty stare, as though he has finally become aware of the meaninglessness of Pro Bodybuilding.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 05:14:01 AM »
but shawn, you were kissing his ass in the latest issue of MD?

Something not quite right about this MoFo.  A little on the short side.  Needs to put on more arms.  His legs dont tie in well with his upper body.

Dont know what it is about him, but when i look at these shots, i kind of feel sorry for him.  He just has this empty stare, as though he has finally become aware of the meaninglessness of Pro Bodybuilding.