Author Topic: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD  (Read 19596 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: WORST PEC TEAR IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2008, 11:09:36 AM »
Is this guy natural?
does he look like a natural? ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2008, 11:16:28 AM »
that guy got his ribcage smashed in in a car accident. it's not just a muscletear.

Hey, it doesn't matter how it got torn off  ;D

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2008, 11:40:53 AM »
 the sad thing is to me he does look natural so really makes you wonder if it was worth it for him but crap thta has got to suck i wouldnt wish that on anyone
Odilly

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2008, 11:47:06 AM »
You know that because you got extensive experience on the subject?
Have you made statistics of your claim? What exactly do you base it on?

Its amazing how jealous you have become, people who use juice which is their own business deserve to get hurt  ::)

You're on the juice, aren't you?

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2008, 11:58:41 AM »
Is this guy natural?

I'm not sure man, he's got some competition photo's where he looks pretty good and all I know is he was gonna try to do a pl meet.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2008, 12:42:47 PM »
You're on the juice, aren't you?

Actually not.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »
I'm not sure man, he's got some competition photo's where he looks pretty good and all I know is he was gonna try to do a pl meet.

Yeah, it's hard to tell because that's the only picture I've seen of him. He could actually be 20% bodyfat and 405 could be close to what he would lift in the meet, making him conceivably a natural. If he looks awesome in his contest photos then I'd have to guess not natural of course  :D

turner98

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »

Uh oh, you again...haha
I'm completely "jealous" of the douchebag who is pictured, yes. ::)  And of course, the other steroid users out there who look like shit.  Haven't I been over this 100x on this site?  You can't be jealous of somebody who looks worse and the majority of juicers....yes, completely do look worse than me.
The few people I know who have torn their pec, was due to steroid use.  When things move to rapidly, the body is more inclined to tear muscles, ligaments, etc.  You should know this, aren't you a big juicer?
If I had to bet money on it, I'd say the percentage of pec tears due to steroid use...has to be 70% roughly.  I base that one my experience with people who have had this happen to them.  Would you disagree?
And the whole, "It's their choice."  Well, no shit.  Everything is someone's personal private choice in life.  And I, choose to form an opinion on it.  That being my "choice". ::)

are you insinuating that the guy in the pic is not the ideal male?

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2008, 04:36:50 PM »
 ha ha!!!

I don't see a Tapout shirt so I ain't worried ;D
:D

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2008, 05:26:20 PM »
That bruising is only like that because of the lifting shirt.One pec tear will not do that much damage the suit did most of that bruising.Should Harden the Fuk up.Lift RAW. ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »
That bruising is only like that because of the lifting shirt.One pec tear will not do that much damage the suit did most of that bruising.Should Harden the Fuk up.Lift RAW. ;D
Are you serious? More bruising due to a shirt? I don't think so.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »
How many Pec tears have you seen with a full shirt bruise???No shirt and bruising would be around the tear,Pec,Triceps and around Bicep on one side not the whole upper body.FFS.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »
looks like paint to me ::)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2008, 06:03:38 PM »
It does look like paint I thought he may have been asleep in his solarium.But on another view shirt bruise even goes around the Fukin neck. ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2008, 06:11:41 PM »
How many Pec tears have you seen with a full shirt bruise???No shirt and bruising would be around the tear,Pec,Triceps and around Bicep on one side not the whole upper body.FFS.
A shirt has nothing to do with how far the blood spreads IMO. Why would it??

Did this guy even use a shirt?

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »
i read his comments on the other board and he says all the blood is form teh one tear and because when he lays down he cant lay on that side so all the blood has drained to the other side ...gawd that must suck feeling that thing tear
Odilly

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »
i read his comments on the other board and he says all the blood is form teh one tear and because when he lays down he cant lay on that side so all the blood has drained to the other side ...
Yes and that makes sense.

Has nothing to do with a bench shirt and I'm betting he wasn't using one. The chance of tearing a pec in a shirt with 405 is pretty low IMO since it basically eliminates the bottom portion of the lift.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2008, 08:29:37 PM »
 exactly.. you wont find many cases of torn pecs with bench shirts on.. it actually removes stress in the lower portion of the lift where the pecs come into play..  that being said.. i love the repeated roid denounciation on this board  ::) who gives a rats ass who uses what?.. wanna use gear?... go ahead.. why does a natural lifter have to always spout off with the "anti - gear  rhetoric.. it has to get old even for the natural guys ..

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2008, 08:43:22 PM »
wrong. all the bruicing is because of blood pouring out under the skin.

yeah im sure alot of it is from blood pooling but im partially right

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2008, 10:34:08 PM »
Yes and that makes sense.

Has nothing to do with a bench shirt and I'm betting he wasn't using one. The chance of tearing a pec in a shirt with 405 is pretty low IMO since it basically eliminates the bottom portion of the lift.

i've never heard of it myself. tricep tears, yes, but never a pec tear unless your form is INCREDIBLY bad.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2008, 11:08:36 PM »

who looks worse and the majority of juicers....yes, completely do look worse than me.
Put down the crack pipe man....its not good for you.
Hate to hurt your feelings, but it's just the truth.  I dominate the majority of douchebags on gear.  Remember, gear doesn't equal genetics.  Mine aren't the best, but better than most.  Too bad you don't live by Vegas, I'd let you come along with the Croatch to show you exactly what I'm talking about.  Doesn't matter the gym, happens all the time.  Take a look around at most people on gear, they look awful.  It usually just magnifies their already mediocre genetics...hell, you could be one of them. ;)
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2008, 11:13:12 PM »
Actually not.
Well, not now maybe.  I'd bet you're the type of guy who has made the majority of his gains through drug use, but tells himself, "I needed to pass my plateau and wanted to take my physique to the next level." ::)\
Feel free to post a shot natural or on.
N

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2008, 11:57:19 PM »
so will he ever recover from that injury? I guess he might have to stick to powerlifting...... ;D
A

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2008, 01:14:26 AM »
Hate to hurt your feelings, but it's just the truth.  I dominate the majority of douchebags on gear.  Remember, gear doesn't equal genetics.  Mine aren't the best, but better than most.  Too bad you don't live by Vegas, I'd let you come along with the Croatch to show you exactly what I'm talking about.  Doesn't matter the gym, happens all the time.  Take a look around at most people on gear, they look awful.  It usually just magnifies their already mediocre genetics...hell, you could be one of them. ;)

How can you even tell how good is your genetics with the amount of fat you got on? Have you learnt nothing from Arvila case?

I'm I getting the sense from your post that only juicers got shitty genetics and naturals don't....you have no point in your post,seriously.
Some have shitty build (yes you are included) and wont look that good even if they juice and be big and lean and some can look great at a very low body weight....what that have to do with anything?

Besides, taking juice doesn't mean you suddenly know how to eat and train. The thing is that you notice those people because they look decent but if they were natural you would just think they are another Richard Simmons.
You can apply all your claims to naturals, you have no valid point.

All I see by your posts is someone that is jealous of people that look better than him and have the balls to do what they like.
You are so scared you keep finding excuses, I'm sure that your fear of actually seeing how much muscle you really keep on is what prevent you from dieting, pathetic.

Go do another video in order to gain some more virtual friends  ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2008, 01:16:41 AM »
Most pec tears happen when people are on gear.  It's well deserved.  Nice reality check. ;)

So what you are saying is that Layne Norton uses gear?