Author Topic: WINDSOR 88 revealed  (Read 4395 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
WINDSOR 88 revealed
« on: April 06, 2008, 07:24:59 AM »
 Grin  I am a pothead.  3 to 4 times a day.  Not all out stoned to the bone but just about 3-4 hits at a time.  Anyway smoking before the gym is a wasted trip if you plan on lifting heavy.  At least for me.  Now for a planned cardio session right behind some hottie and a newly downloaded mp3 list a few bong tokes are in order.  But If you work hard you shouldnt be stoned or horny by the end anyway.

hahaha this is the ultimate shittalker...want more ?

I am not one for Gimmick products either but man I swear by creatine.  In a month of getting back on Creatine after not taking it for 8 years my bench, curls..heck everything went up considerably. So..don't know about the cardiac tissue tears but as far as performance enhancement it has got to be near the top.  minus gear of course.

Do you all respond well to clen while on your cycle?
I have only used vasopro and was happy with that but decided to try clen since some made it sound like a must have.
I really want to be down to 12% BF at the end of the 16 weeks.  Is it doable you think?

I am at 15% BF
37 y/o male
1st cycle
Blood work checked out great

Have 20 ml Test-E/250
100 x 20mg Nolva
100 x  20mcg Clen

I have been told to lose more BF% first before starting cycle.  I really dont know if I want to wait.  Should I start the Clen first and then start the cycle in a few months (hopefully) or start the cycle with Clen and cycle on and off for awhile even past the test-e and Nolva.  I will be very strict on my diet while on of course.  I am just itchin and summer will be here ya know.

This is all I have and all I will take for this first cycle.  Will add more if needed on next one if all goes well with this simple one.

Sample:

Weeks 1-10  1 cc test-e 250   2 x week
Weeks 1-16  Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off   start at 20/40/60/  (whatever tolerance)
Weeks 12-15 Nolva 40/30/20/20

I responded well with some vasopro.  Is that a good indication that clen will be effective?  Some say it sucks.

Thanks

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mad cycles and stillno pic but plenty of yapping..come on out drama queena...don't be scarred....there's someone out there for ya  !  :D

Me and a buddy decided to stake a Blackjack night.  We were the House.  The House never loses is what we thought.  We lost $1200.

Another time...same buddy...well we were going to rent out a building/hall for the night and get a DJ and buy some barrels of booze and charge money for admission.  Way before raves.  This was in '87. We got bank loans, We made flyers, booked the hall, DJ had his deposit,  then the owner of the hall said there is no way he is going to allow more than 2 half barrels.  We went nuts.  We expected hundreds of people.  We lost everything.

Not a ton of money now but we were 21 y/o kids with no money trying to make a killing but we always were the ones getting killed.

I have done the dating co-worker thing it sucked.  It was much better just banging her whenever... then she said that she needed to be the only one if I was gonna continue tearing up that pussy so like a dumbass I said cool.  Well not cool.  Shit ended shortly after.  Damn she was tight.  She had pussy control.

Now I am old and married.

just wondering if anyone smokes weed while on clen.  It is my 3rd day on 20mcg which for some reason really gives me sides for such a low dose. Ephedrine didn't.  But anyway I was smoking a bowl...like 4 hits and man I was in another world.  Lasted for about 20 min then I was chilled out again and felt normal.  Well normal for smoking weed.  Has anyone else noticed this?  It was anxiety/ultra paranoid driven high.  not new weed either.  happened all 3 days now.  very weird.  I am sure no studies exist to investigate. Grin

lol...well any that you can make good money on.  The key is to basically be the middle man.  If I lived in a heavily wooded environment in a poor county that has like a police force of 5 and no helicopters and such, I would grow about 100 MJ plants.  Pure profit basically.  Clip the buds at harvest and sell it all at one time.  Nickel and dimers get busted and they will always snitch.  Never have anyone work under you. Only trust that one special person once a year.  This is all hypothetical of course.  Truth is the american dream is for the already well off.  regular blue collar folks, and hell... now most white collar, will never have a kick ass inheritance to count on ya know.  Sure we may be able to pay the bills but i would like to think there is more to this existence than just paying the bills.  IT boils down to one thing really.  Are you prepared to take the risk?  Personally I am not.  But no one can deny that if you want fast money drugs is on the top of the list.

SO YOU ARE A DRUGDEALER HUH ????????????????????  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Easier said than done.   That's like supressing animal instinct.  No matter how hard I try I always end up being in a sexual conversation with some chick no matter if she is gorgeous or not in a daily office setting.  But not tore down ya know.   I think only a homo can pull off the "one of the guys trick".  Don't get me wrong I have tried that tactic but chicks dig that just as well and it always progressed cuz of the different pussy desire.  I say try to fuck her.  Especially if you are not married.  If you are married then time to go undercover.  Grin

Drug dealing is always a money maker that will yield a 50% rate of return.  I would concentrate on doing 2 or 3 BIG deals a year.  Other than that there are some startup banks that offer 6% CD's @ 18 months.  Basically it takes money to make money.  I say take a chance in the drug trade and if you get by with it for awhile you can gain a substantial lump sum which you can then use for legit purposes.

""""""""""""""""" I was maxing out a whopping 185 on bench when I was like what the fuck.  So I started eating every 3 hours with a total of 2500-3000 calories a day.  Clean foods.  ECA 2x day.  Morning Cardio and night lifting.  Within 6 weeks I was less bodyfat, weighed more and was up to 245 on bench. """""""""""""""""""'

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

"Hell yeah..saw Sebastian Bach a few months back at a small club.  I felt bad for him cuz there was nobody there.  Good for me though.I offered to service him and let me just say that he did NOT refuse  :P....I'm so drunk fuck..I guess it's story tell tyme..ahhahaha"

SO YOU ARE GAY ...

OH BROTHER HAHAHHAHA

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: WINDSOR 88 revealed
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 07:43:21 AM »
sounds like you've done a lot of research Captain Obsession, maybe it's time Windsor got a restraining order.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 08:00:56 AM »
Cardiac tissue tear from "underground-steroid" creatine?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »
are you kidding me?

lol.

another squad bottom boy owned.

funny how that little group of losers known as the 'squad' attracts all the weirdos, fat people and delusionites.

they must feel there is safety in numbers and group in herds like walrus.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 08:08:12 AM »
are you kidding me?

lol.

another squad bottom boy owned.

funny how that little group of losers known as the 'squad' attracts all the weirdos, fat people and delusionites.

they must feel there is safety in numbers and group in herds like walrus.

;D epic receding hairline, 62 percent bodyfat, bitch tits and double wide trailer bedroom.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 08:16:04 AM »
;D epic receding hairline, 62 percent bodyfat, bitch tits and double wide trailer bedroom.

squad, it makes me smile knowing i'm that far in your head that you have to save that pic to your hard drive using my name and claim it to be me, when the whole board knows by now it is not.

the best part is, those pics circulating on the board of you actually are you. you put them up.

what the fuck were you thinking.

lol.

honestly, what were you thinking- that you looked good and you'll show us all how MASSIVE you are?

you are a mess.

keep posting the pic that you say is me lumpy, cause everytime you do its a reminder of how far i have gotten under your skin.

:)
b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 08:17:32 AM »
squad, it makes me smile knowing i'm that far in your head that you have to save that pic to your hard drive using my name and claim it to be me, when the whole board knows by now it is not.

the best part is, those pics circulating on the board of you actually are you. you put them up.

what the fuck were you thinking.

lol.

honestly, what were you thinking- that you looked good and you'll show us all how MASSIVE you are?

you are a mess.

keep posting the pic that you say is me lumpy, cause everytime you do its a reminder of how far i have gotten under your skin.
hahahahaa, dude why are you denying that picture is you, it's been verified by actual mods on this board.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
hahahahaa, dude why are you denying that picture is you, it's been verified by actual mods on this board.

you are grasping and lying.

post the link.

you know you have reached bottom when...

thanks for coming out.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »

you are grasping and lying.

post the link.

you know you have reached bottom when...

thanks for coming out.

hahahahaa, speaking of fat bottoms...........bing.. .....bang......wait a second, here it comes................... .BOOOOOMMMMM ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2008, 08:40:59 AM »
hahahahaa, speaking of fat bottoms...........bing.. .....bang......wait a second, here it comes................... .BOOOOOMMMMM ;D

link, lumpy- the link.

you made a claim now back it up- or will this be like your claim to flat benching 385 for reps?

the board is slowly starting to realise that you are just another bullshitter and trash- talker who will not back up his own claims with actions as he is afraid of being exposed for what he truly is- weak and pathetic.

or, are you that naive that you don't think people notice?

honestly squadfatter, i think you are good for the board- you cause controversy and you provide me someone to ridicule and mock.

i can honestly say i doubt getbig would be as enjoyable if you stopped posting, but not for the reasons you hope.

it's sad however to think this is your whole existence and being in life- 46 posts a day.

congratulations on that, sparky.

b

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2008, 08:43:17 AM »
link, lumpy- the link.

you made a claim now back it up- or will this be like your claim to flat benching 385 for reps?

the board is slowly starting to realise that you are just another bullshitter and trash- talker who will not back up his own claims with actions as he is afraid of being exposed for what he truly is- weak and pathetic.

or, are you that naive that you don't think people notice?

honestly squadfatter, i think you are good for the board- you cause controversy and you provide me someone to ridicule and mock.

i can honestly say i doubt getbig would be as enjoyable if you stopped posting, but not for the reasons you hope.

it's sad however to think this is your whole existence and being in life- 46 posts a day.

congratulations on that, sparky.

hahahhaa, speaking of ridicule and mockery, where do you buy your bras, titty boy? ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2008, 08:52:42 AM »
hahahhaa, speaking of ridicule and mockery, where do you buy your bras, titty boy? ;D

weak.

lame.

fail.
b

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2008, 08:55:28 AM »
Wow no respect for you, showing PM's of people you have been talking to, I'm not going to even bother reading that.  ClassLESS 
TEAM Nasser

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »
Wow no respect for you, showing PM's of people you have been talking to, I'm not going to even bother reading that.  ClassLESS 
as low as it gets. reeks of desperation. what a fucking clown.
follow the arrows

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2008, 09:09:14 AM »
heres another pic of the beast known as 'no one'.  the link and proof was in the thread you got exposed in, which coincidentally i cant find anymore.  you must have cried to ron to get it removed

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »
Please delete this crap, very trashy to post this stuff.

TEAM Nasser

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 09:28:25 AM »
whos that geek!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 09:29:14 AM »
whos that geek!!!!!!
it's the fat bottom boy penis puffer, "no one". :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 10:43:11 AM »
Once again "no one" getting slaughtered and is too dumb to realize it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »
Once again "no one" getting slaughtered and is too dumb to realize it.

yes, he seems to have an extremely delusional mind to not be able to notice he gets owned anytime he talks

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
ummm reading windsors posts he seems like a cool dude to me.   whats the point of this sevestase?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »
it's the fat bottom boy penis puffer, "no one". :D

I think that now "he" wishes he was really "no one".  ;D ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2008, 01:22:15 PM »
heres another pic of the beast known as 'no one'.  the link and proof was in the thread you got exposed in, which coincidentally i cant find anymore.  you must have cried to ron to get it removed

not me.

but thank you for being another in a long line of those who's feelings i have hurt enough to save that pic and name it after myself.

you anger towards me wouldn't have anything to do with my signature, huh 'big tymer'?

lol.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2008, 01:25:59 PM »
I think that now "he" wishes he was really "no one".  ;D ;D

no, i would much rather be you:

In order to use the above along with clen i must be an aas user? If i dont want to take aas can i use it, or it also burns muscle except from fat?

ok, maybe not.

you must be a real MONSTER.

ahahahahahahaha.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »

must have cried to ron, eh big tymer?

here's the thread simpleton.

the deadlift challenge thread where jpegg first posted those pics. they are i believe of someone off of his myspace page? this thread is also conversly where gayos is seen bragging about his MIGHTY 500 pound pull for a whole 2-3 reps.

nonetheless, this is the thread that started it all. i know you are a little slow so i thought i'd help you along.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192644.0

and, as an added bonus for all of you following along at home, here's some more of 'big tymer's' words of wisdom...

what is the standard dose for eca?

lol- what are you, 12?
b