Author Topic: hahahahaha.....................  (Read 14297 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahahahaha.....................
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2008, 12:38:46 PM »
Hahaha, and that made you back out of it? Oh man, that's rich. If I don't know your name or what you even look like, what would I have been able to do? Sue the internet?  ::)

You were just looking for an excuse after I accepted and you melted down for 15 pages. You're that scared of a 20 year old kid who you claim doesn't work out?

What a poor, fat, unemployed pussy. Seriously, just move on. It's embarrassing having you swing from my nutsack.
there he goes again with his 3 paragraph meltdown..............ha hahahahahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »
there he goes again with his 3 paragraph meltdown..............ha hahahahahahah

Translation: I'm too stupid and my brain functions too slowly to still not be able to derive a basic insult after five minutes so I'll go with one of the three I recycle.

Are you proud of how overweight you are? Do you even work out or hold a job?  ???

Seriously, this isn't even directed at "Pumphard" himself. But you have THE most disgusting physique I've ever seen someone try to pass off for a "bodybuilder" on the internet. Your waist is easily 50+ inches.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »
Translation: I'm too stupid and my brain functions too slowly to still not be able to derive a basic insult after five minutes so I'll go with one of the three I recycle.

Are you proud of how overweight you are? Do you even work out or hold a job?  ???

Seriously, this isn't even directed at "Pumphard" himself. But you have THE most disgusting physique I've ever seen someone try to pass off for a "bodybuilder" on the internet. Your waist is easily 50+ inches.
at least i can post on the G&O board................hah ahahaah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2008, 12:51:17 PM »
at least i can post on the G&O board................hah ahahaah

I've been posting there daily. You can't though. You lurk on the V and only leave it when you're getting crucified on the G&O or on here. You got run off the G&O last week by Panda and Chaos, pedophile.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »
I've been posting there daily. You can't though. You lurk on the V and only leave it when you're getting crucified on the G&O or on here. You got run off the G&O last week by Panda and Chaos, pedophile.  :D
Next to squadfather, you're the biggest joke in here, did you forget, I didn't................hahahaa hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »
Next to squadfather, you're the biggest joke in here, did you forget, I didn't................hahahaa hahaha

I am? Have you seen the threads of you getting crucified for being a poor, obese pedophile? You have no one on here that defends you. You're so pathetic you actually have to follow Jediknight around hoping he'll help you out. I feel bad for you. Logging hour after hour on here getting destroyed. Are you a masochist?

Big word right there. Might want to look it up, stupid.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2008, 03:53:48 PM »
Bitchfury,  need I remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count cause you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it?  And then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
Bitchfury,  need I remind you that you asked ron to lower your post count cause you had over 8,000 and were embarrassed by it?  And then you freely admitted that for an entire winter break, 36 days running, you spent an average of 10 hours per day on getbig. furthermore, when you got put in timeout a while back you logged in using your gimmick hooste-something because apparently spending a few days in the timeout board was too much.

Impoverished pedophile, need I remind you that I quipped to Ron to delete all of mine in a thread about 240 having 15000 of his wiped out and Ron did it. Stop trying to act like you're in the know on what went on, you weren't even posting on Getbig when those posts were erased. Ron is welcome to restore those posts any time he wants.

Fact of the matter is that you are consistently on here daily from 9-5 (prime trading hours) melting all over this board. You keep dwelling on the past because it's all you got.

You're a fat PEDOPHILE who doesn't work out, has a hard-on for other guys and is poor and lives in one of the poorest sections of Toronto.

Not to mention you have THE shittiest physique on this forum. Everything about you screams fat, homely poor man.

Pedophile.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2008, 05:27:45 PM »
Impoverished pedophile, need I remind you that I quipped to Ron to delete all of mine in a thread about 240 having 15000 of his wiped out and Ron did it. Stop trying to act like you're in the know on what went on, you weren't even posting on Getbig when those posts were erased. Ron is welcome to restore those posts any time he wants.

Fact of the matter is that you are consistently on here daily from 9-5 (prime trading hours) melting all over this board. You keep dwelling on the past because it's all you got.

You're a fat PEDOPHILE who doesn't work out, has a hard-on for other guys and is poor and lives in one of the poorest sections of Toronto.

Not to mention you have THE shittiest physique on this forum. Everything about you screams fat, homely poor man.

Pedophile.
What a meltdown................ ......hahaahahahahahahaa h....................... .......So tell me then, why did you deny those pics were you?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2008, 05:34:50 PM »
What a meltdown................ ......hahaahahahahahahaa h....................... .......So tell me then, why did you deny those pics were you?

Why do you deny that you're a pedophile when you were blatantly caught deleting posts from your account on that forum?

hahahaha, fat and mentally sick. Get help.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2008, 05:37:19 PM »
Why do you deny that you're a pedophile when you were blatantly caught deleting posts from your account on that forum?

hahahaha, fat and mentally sick. Get help.
I guess thats what you call "avoidance"...............hahahahah ah

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2008, 05:39:14 PM »

Suggestion:

Why don't you "avoidance" Getbig?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

Hardly. You've spent the better part of the last six+ months trying to make Panda out to be the pedophile when it was an account with your name and posts that mysteriously disappeared within minutes of you being outed.

Why won't you post a face pic? Possibly due to you being wanted for child rape you obese homo?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »
Hardly. You've spent the better part of the last six+ months trying to make Panda out to be the pedophile when it was an account with your name and posts that mysteriously disappeared within minutes of you being outed.

Why won't you post a face pic? Possibly due to you being wanted for child rape you obese ####?
You're still avoiding it...................... hahahaahahahahah........ ........................ bwahahahahaahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
You're still avoiding it...................... hahahaahahahahah........ ........................ bwahahahahaahahah

What's there to avoid? I said they weren't me. No reason. The first pic looked like shit. The most recent pics dominate your physique in every manner possible. Well, except for cup size and bodyfat percentage. I'll admit, you blow me out of the water on each of those.

Now answer my question. Why are you so ashamed of being caught out on a pedophile site propositioning underage Thai girls you pathetic piece of shit?

And why are you on this forum? You don't work out. Don't even say you do. That pic you posted proved it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »

Can everyone see the laughter now?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »
What's there to avoid? I said they weren't me. No reason. The first pic looked like shit. The most recent pics dominate your physique in every manner possible. Well, except for cup size and bodyfat percentage. I'll admit, you blow me out of the water on each of those.

Now answer my question. Why are you so ashamed of being caught out on a pedophile site propositioning underage Thai girls you pathetic piece of shit?

And why are you on this forum? You don't work out. Don't even say you do. That pic you posted proved it.
When you got exposed!!! You denied it was you.Why ?? Cause you're near perfect? NOPE!!! Cause you're embarrassed of what you look like!.. So don't act as if you posted your pics proudly... 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »
Still avoiding everything about his pedohilia. Pretty much true I guess!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »
Geez BF go easy on the guy, I think he's going to have a heart attack soon.

I bet pumphard sweats Crisco.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »
Geez BF go easy on the guy, I think he's going to have a heart attack soon.

I bet pumphard sweats Crisco.
Go shower before you post.................rul es are rules

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »
Still avoiding everything about his pedohilia. Pretty much true I guess!
where's the proof bitchboy................ .

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2008, 06:12:27 PM »
Go shower before you post.................rul es are rules
I'm not 350lbs at 5'9" like you are. I bet you sweat when you open your fourth box of twinkies, probably out of breath, weezing at the site of the case you bought earlier, just out of reach......you dread having to stand because it hurts your knees......and you get so out of breath it takes you 15 minutes to recover.

Sometimes I feel bad, knowing what an impoverished life you lead, how fat you are, how your health is surely failing, though you'd never admit it here.......

Then I remember what a sick fucking pedo you are..... >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2008, 06:13:42 PM »
I'm not 350lbs at 5'9" like you are. I bet you sweat when you open your fourth box of twinkies, probably out of breath, weezing at the site of the case you bought earlier, just out of reach......you dread having to stand because it hurts your knees......and you get so out of breath it takes you 15 minutes to recover.

Sometimes I feel bad, knowing what an impoverished life you lead, how fat you are, how your health is surely failing, though you'd never admit it here.......

did you go to the same school of novel writting that bitchfury went to...................... ........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2008, 06:14:40 PM »
did you go to the same school of novel writting that bitchfury went to...................... ........
Yes, the school of crucifying tiny tit pedos on the internet.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »

Pumphard's so fat, he sweats twinkie filling.

He's poor, fat, virgin and surely living on borrowed time. No wonder he's so miserable.

By the way, thanks for posting that pic. To think that in a few years of lifting I surpassed everything you accomplished in 20+. :D