Author Topic: Shawn Ray - I am legend  (Read 5162 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Re: Shawn Ray - I am legend
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008, 11:17:48 AM »
Shawn have you ever tried to be a spokesperson for those gay ass shiny flame-marvel character shirts that you love to wear?  Im sure as the poster boy for these shirts you could sell the shit out of them to every dorito eating, world of warcraft, star wars geek in the world!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008, 11:51:06 AM »
Shawn definitely beat out kevin in terms of overall shape, legs, and of course, conditioning.

Plus, shawn is making mad bank these days, while levrone is scraping for jobs as an extra.

;D

Mr. Levrone owns shawn in every way

E
E

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: I am legend
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 11:56:03 AM »
Decent movie...book was 100 times better though.

I have to  disagree somewhat..the book started off great, but it took him 1/2 way through to book to discover the correlation between the sun and "zombies"

also the fact of him lusting after the zombies made no sense to me. In the book he was portrayed as being not too bright.
I

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008, 12:27:17 PM »
Shawn definitely beat out kevin in terms of overall shape, legs, and of course, conditioning.

Plus, shawn is making mad bank these days, while levrone is scraping for jobs as an extra.

;D

Sean Rey could not even hold Kevin's jock strap........Sasha's cock strap maybe, but not Kevin's....  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »
Sean Rey could not even hold Kevin's jock strap........Sasha's cock strap maybe, but not Kevin's....  ;D

::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »