Author Topic: MUSCLEPHONE SAYS: Lee Priest out of the IFBB until the Olympia?  (Read 5747 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: MUSCLEPHONE SAYS: Lee Priest out of the IFBB until the Olympia?
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2008, 05:24:11 PM »
....By the way, phone in to work sick tomorrow, go work for a competitor, badmouth your boss so it gets back to him, and show back up for work the next day and see what happens.....its a BUSINESS...

Really?   I thought it was a non-profit "sports federation".   ::)

Oh, and most people's bosses actually pay them.  Last I checked, Manion wasn't signing any paychecks.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
Vince, your an old timer like me...the IFBB was, is , and always will be the only game in town.....in a monopoly employment scenario you better not piss off the only boss in town.....by the way, nice truck and watch Bob  ;D

PS. Hell of a lot of rich people around for NON PROFIT Goatboy, please.......smell the coffee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »
Vince, your an old timer like me...the IFBB was, is , and always will be the only game in town.....in a monopoly employment scenario you better not piss off the only boss in town.....by the way, nice truck and watch Bob  ;D

Don't people's employers usually pay them?

PS. Hell of a lot of rich people around for NON PROFIT Goatboy, please.......smell the coffee

I'm just going by what the tax rolls say.  ;)

http://snappoll.com/poll/263548.php
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 06:17:18 PM »
Non Profit now that's as smart as their Drug Rule.IFBB = No Drug tests = No tax on our Money.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »

Thank you...!

The business of BB is GOOD!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »
Fuck the IFBB and Fuck anyone who brown noses Manion and doesn't go to bat for Lee. Manion is fucking up how another man makes a living. Why doesnt someone go smack that old fucker?  If another man fucked up my career id go pay him a visit.  This is why bodybuilding is a suck ass sport.  Nobody sticks together and watches one of their own get fucked over.

Chick you being the REP you need to all out war against the IFBB and PROTECT ONE OF YOUR OWN. Im tired of seeing the brown nosing and run around you are apart of in regards to Lee.

Im telling you, the right attorney could completely turn the IFBB upside down. 

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 04:05:31 PM »
DEA could turn the whole IFBB around Fuk a good junior could do it if they said- I want to become a IFBB Pro but want to know they are acting on the Drug Rule.Most sports ban drug use IFBB Encourage it by rewarding Pros with titles and a little money.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ;D

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2008, 06:48:38 PM »
Steve Blechman NEVER said anything about Lee already being in, so stop the bullshit.  Muscular Development did not sign him having any more knowledge of the situation than Bob did.  They signed him because they felt like it. 

Although I dislike the way Bob has handled this situation in the past, being somewhat dismissive and at times combative, he did everything he could this time around, guided Lee as best as he could, and left it in the hands of the IFBB heads.  That's it. 

At this point I don't think it's fair to single out Bob. 

But I do think that making Lee wait until the Olympia, not allowing him to at least enter for the Muscular Development sponsored Atlantic City Pro show is a slap in the face to him.  He already waited over a year, and now is being told that he wont have an answer until later this year, and wont have an opportunity to compete in a major show until 2009.

The fans want him back, the sport needs him back, and everyone seems to be rooting for him at this point.  Why the IFBB needs to wait until the Olympia to say yes or no is beyond me.

But Bob did everything he could, and that's the end of that.  Anything else is speculation.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »
It won't matter what Fukin show he does in the IFBB he will be BURNT and Burnt bad and the reason will be that INK covering his whole back.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
Steve Blechman NEVER said anything about Lee already being in, so stop the bullshit.  Muscular Development did not sign him having any more knowledge of the situation than Bob did.  They signed him because they felt like it. 

Although I dislike the way Bob has handled this situation in the past, being somewhat dismissive and at times combative, he did everything he could this time around, guided Lee as best as he could, and left it in the hands of the IFBB heads.  That's it. 

At this point I don't think it's fair to single out Bob. 

But I do think that making Lee wait until the Olympia, not allowing him to at least enter for the Muscular Development sponsored Atlantic City Pro show is a slap in the face to him.  He already waited over a year, and now is being told that he wont have an answer until later this year, and wont have an opportunity to compete in a major show until 2009.

The fans want him back, the sport needs him back, and everyone seems to be rooting for him at this point.  Why the IFBB needs to wait until the Olympia to say yes or no is beyond me.

But Bob did everything he could, and that's the end of that.  Anything else is speculation.

Nahh Bob could have done more.  Watch a fellow NFL player get dicked over and watch what happens. Chick is more worried about staying on Manion's good side then worrying about Lees Career. they need to have a Rep who can look Manion in the face and say GO FUCK YOURSELF and not have to deal with Manion harming his pocketbook.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2008, 02:03:51 AM »
wasn't lee bashing IFBB like a year ago, and now he wants to get back in? what made him change his mind? anyway who would even want a guy with tatoos all over his face and torso winning the big shows?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2008, 02:11:53 AM »
I thought Lee was dead, how can he compete when he's dead??  :o :o :o :o

Or were the suicide news wrong?

(I was away for some time, so forgive me).

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2008, 02:15:12 AM »

He rose again @ Easter like a mini Jesus ready to battle the Olympians in 2009

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 02:16:30 AM »

oh ok.

So he is already back on the holy juice?

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2008, 02:17:46 AM »
oh ok.

So he is already back on the holy juice?
Yeh, apparently he's coming back SO huge they're gonna have to roll him on stage!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2008, 03:17:47 AM »

did you get that information via musclephone? no? you can't believe anything you hear unless it's musclephone approved.

thank you musclephone!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2008, 03:21:09 AM »
did you get that information via musclephone? no? you can't believe anything you hear unless it's musclephone approved.

thanks musclephone!

Oh i see, you're right.

I'm sorry musclephone.  :'( :'( :'(

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2008, 10:22:20 AM »

And just like Jesus he will smite those who fucked with him...for they will be cursed with 7deadly plagues.. In the end... THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE!!!
I WILL EAT YOU!