Author Topic: thoughts  (Read 4661 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: thoughts
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 08:52:29 AM »
gh15 is not a fan of Alin BRO!!!  :D
yeah he said alin was a selective scammer.

well, alin didnt 'select' me...so its all good!  ;D

stavios...they have lab tests up for this line and it actually shows most as being OVERdosed..   

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »
stavios...they have lab tests up for this line and it actually shows most as being OVERdosed..   

THEY is right.

Do you think THEY would put up a bad lab test?

It's hit or miss and from what i know, misses happen quite a bit with this company.

Stick to human grade, high concentrated gear is usually underdosed.

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 09:15:40 AM »
yes but how safe do you think shipping 100+ amps is???    ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:09 AM »

If you knew how many times it has been done you wouldn't worry...

With good packaging it is nothing to worry about.

8)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 09:17:57 AM »
really  :o

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »
really  :o

You would be surprised what gets shipped in the mail and never caught.

i know guys who used to send vacuum sealed pot in the mail with not a single problem...things that make you go hmmmmmm. not a smart idea but i know they did it for years without getting caught.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »

Depends on how it's packed. I had a friend who purchased 100 amps from a certain person & got them in a padded envelope which was covered in oil (about 30+ were broken).

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2008, 04:50:17 PM »

most people will send them in 2 or more different packages, shipped days apart.  that combined with good packing and its good to go most of the time.

didnt you just start out a while back?  why would you have need for 100 amps this early in the game

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
most people will send them in 2 or more different packages, shipped days apart.  that combined with good packing and its good to go most of the time.

didnt you just start out a while back?  why would you have need for 100 amps this early in the game

I thought he said he wasn't planning on coming off.

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »
Candy dont order 100 amps at a time keep the orders small so the feds will not suspect anything but personal use. If 100 amps does get seized you might get a little more than a seizure letter! Be careful bottom line.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2008, 06:36:03 PM »
I would still like someone to answer why they think McCain will actually legalize horomones.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2008, 06:36:42 PM »
Candy dont order 100 amps at a time keep the orders small so the feds will not suspect anything but personal use. If 100 amps does get seized you might get a little more than a seizure letter! Be careful bottom line.
dont worry 4th i was going to but then i thought about having 100 amps show up at my door and having my parents see that....     :o :o not a good idea lol

rim-   i dont think he will, but gh15 thinks he will, so thats why i mentioned it

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »
dont worry 4th i was going to but then i thought about having 100 amps show up at my door and having my parents see that....     :o :o not a good idea lol

rim-   i dont think he will, but gh15 thinks he will, so thats why i mentioned it

Others have said it too but no one can offer any real "proof" except for the fact that gh15 says so.  ::)

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2008, 07:39:21 PM »
gh15 is law and god.  if he say so, must be true.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2008, 08:11:05 PM »
I would still like someone to answer why they think McCain will actually legalize horomones.
He won't actually do it if he becomes president...it wouldn't be in his power...influence, sure.

The only reason it would ever become legal would have to have something to do with some of the ties guys like him have with the American pharma companies IMO. I would imagine many more republicans have more closer ties to some of these guys then their counterparts simply because of the views of each party on the subject of healthcare. IMO, it would make no sense for the democratic party to support something like this since more then a few of them support more of a socialized health care system...in that case there is no advantage of ever legalizing such hormones for general use. This is just my opinion.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 04:42:31 AM »
He won't actually do it if he becomes president...it wouldn't be in his power...influence, sure.

The only reason it would ever become legal would have to have something to do with some of the ties guys like him have with the American pharma companies IMO. I would imagine many more republicans have more closer ties to some of these guys then their counterparts simply because of the views of each party on the subject of healthcare. IMO, it would make no sense for the democratic party to support something like this since more then a few of them support more of a socialized health care system...in that case there is no advantage of ever legalizing such hormones for general use. This is just my opinion.

Good point(s).

I just love how folks automatically swallow the things that are fed to them.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 04:42:48 AM »
gh15 is law and god.  if he say so, must be true.

Exactly.  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 05:35:56 AM »

Maybe...

I had 100 amps and 25 deca vials seized and all i got was 3 seize letters telling me not to import medication from overseas.

it all comes down to your source, most customs workers know what the sachet "stealth" products look like.

But i agree, must be careful no matter what.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 05:37:05 AM »
I know you guys don't like GH15 but he has been right about 90% of the claims he has made...just food for thought.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 05:45:37 AM »
Maybe...

I had 100 amps and 25 deca vials seized and all i got was 3 seize letters telling me not to import medication from overseas.

it all comes down to your source, most customs workers know what the sachet "stealth" products look like.
But i agree, must be careful no matter what.

8)

Exactly. They've been around long enough. Besides shit from certain countries is looked at more closely. Like the Dea & such don't know about alin & where he's located - they just haven't got to him yet.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 05:46:52 AM »
I know you guys don't like GH15 but he has been right about 90% of the claims he has made...just food for thought.

8)

I actually don't care one way or the other about him & I will freely admit a lot of what he says is true. However, a lot of what he sys is way the fuck out there too.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 06:03:07 AM »
candidizzle, whats your current cycle look like??

You seem to change cycle every week.  :-\ :-X

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 06:05:12 AM »
I actually don't care one way or the other about him & I will freely admit a lot of what he says is true. However, a lot of what he sys is way the fuck out there too.

I'm only talking about his steroid and bodybuilding related stuff...all his political bullshit and alien invasion stuff is too much for me to even read.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 06:07:48 AM »
I'm only talking about his steroid and bodybuilding related stuff...all his political bullshit and alien invasion stuff is too much for me to even read.

8)

You mean you don't believe his "people" gave the McCain campaign eight million dollars?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 06:13:20 AM »
You mean you don't believe his "people" gave the McCain campaign eight million dollars?

Nope... ;D

I think he goes a bit overboard sometimes...

8)