Author Topic: Phil's arms got smaller or the other dude has even bigger arms ?  (Read 5620 times)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Re: Phil's arms got smaller or the other dude has even bigger arms ?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2008, 10:29:49 AM »
Thats not photochopped and if you think it is, tell me where ::)

Give the guy a break he can come off the drugs for a bit dont ya think?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2008, 01:54:59 PM »

LOL well his arm looks jagged.  That is probably one of the poorest and more terrible photoshops iv ever seen in my life haha.  They didnt even photoshop them round...its like his arms have jagged edges and bumps all over haha...oh and the blurriness around the arm gives it away too...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2008, 02:04:45 PM »

off?  :D that brother is on so much shit you can smell oil out of his arms and cocaine/weeded face through the computer ,,in addition he is nothing but arms! but even the arms are lumpy and shitty same as jason ,,slabs of meet injected by the good ole spot injects and seo,,shame what happened to bodybuilding

off the drugs = 500mg test,,no orals,,400-600mg nandrolone and growth...hes off alright ::)
fallen angel

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2008, 02:13:36 PM »
LOL well his arm looks jagged.  That is probably one of the poorest and more terrible photoshops iv ever seen in my life haha.  They didnt even photoshop them round...its like his arms have jagged edges and bumps all over haha...oh and the blurriness around the arm gives it away too...

then show us the original pic mr photoshop.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »
My guess he is off insulin and or insulin sensitizers. You want the body to keep it's insulin sensitivity for competitions and preparations, if constantly misusing carbs / insulin and sensitizers the body would become more insulin resistant. If that happens bad enough you can take all the insulin you can get but the muscle tissue cells would not be open to receive the sugar from the blood.

Insulin and or insulin sensitizers with carbs is what makes muscle tissue look so full. He has as much muscle, just not as loaded with glucose and fluid.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 02:38:40 PM »
off?  :D that brother is on so much shit you can smell oil out of his arms and cocaine/weeded face through the computer ,,in addition he is nothing but arms! but even the arms are lumpy and shitty same as jason ,,slabs of meet injected by the good ole spot injects and seo,,shame what happened to bodybuilding

off the drugs = 500mg test,,no orals,,400-600mg nandrolone and growth...hes off alright ::)

Phil's so in your mind, you forgot to do your usual misspelling. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2008, 02:42:52 PM »
that guy looks like strongman ollie thompson

only thing is he is prob a tall dude so not likely him

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »

I would say Phil's arms are better than Jay's.  As for Phil being all arms, that may still be the case, but to a much lesser degree than it used to be.  I would say that he is indeed bringing up the rest of his body to match his arms.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »
who is that pretty little whore?

That's Lana that owns Lana's Egg Whites.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »
My guess he is off insulin and or insulin sensitizers. You want the body to keep it's insulin sensitivity for competitions and preparations, if constantly misusing carbs / insulin and sensitizers the body would become more insulin resistant. If that happens bad enough you can take all the insulin you can get but the muscle tissue cells would not be open to receive the sugar from the blood.

Insulin and or insulin sensitizers with carbs is what makes muscle tissue look so full. He has as much muscle, just not as loaded with glucose and fluid.
LOL

no

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »
I would say Phil's arms are better than Jay's.  As for Phil being all arms, that may still be the case, but to a much lesser degree than it used to be.  I would say that he is indeed bringing up the rest of his body to match his arms.

he cant bring up his chest ,,it is naroow built he need to reborn for this body to ever be considered wide,,it is like the girl in the picture there,,,her boobs to waist ration is nice right? but the boobs are not real thus not hers thus unless he can surgeically get himself wide which is impossible since it aint no silicon or saline platic begs,,unless he can get it surgecally done ...he will never be wide and always have a problem when trying to grow of waist to chest ratio that is catastrophic for top bodybuilder
fallen angel

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »
LOL

no

So you are saying he is using insulin and sensitizers year round?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
His arms looked real small at the ironman  ::).........you cant walk around jacked/ripped all year boys.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »

Yeah he's all arms to a degree, but ya gotta admit...those are some sick fucking arms. I am a bit biased to the "all arms" look meself ;D

Cuts

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »
Damn...Somebody was bored.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2008, 06:41:15 PM »
HORRIBLE photoshop.

actually no, forget about the right bicep, just look at the left arm, although his left tri is out of the pic, you can totally see he left bi isnt ANYEWHERE NEAR what it was, and looking at the pixels near his left bi and following his shirt pattern near the left bi, there is no pixel distortion...

no photoshop at all

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2008, 06:48:46 PM »
Yeah he's all arms to a degree, but ya gotta admit...those are some sick fucking arms. I am a bit biased to the "all arms" look meself ;D

Ditto - I would love it if I could get my arms looking like Phil's

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »
actually no, forget about the right bicep, just look at the left arm, although his left tri is out of the pic, you can totally see he left bi isnt ANYEWHERE NEAR what it was, and looking at the pixels near his left bi and following his shirt pattern near the left bi, there is no pixel distortion...

no photoshop at all

haha exactly, what a toolbox.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2008, 11:55:19 PM »
GH 15, look at the photo layout of Phil Heath at the Ironman this year in this months Muscular Development Mag and then tell us that he is all arms. He has incredible size and separation everywhere except for his chest.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2008, 12:07:55 AM »
GH 15, look at the photo layout of Phil Heath at the Ironman this year in this months Muscular Development Mag and then tell us that he is all arms. He has incredible size and separation everywhere except for his chest.

I agree, except his chest he can stand next to all most anyone

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2008, 12:11:58 AM »
I agree, except his chest he can stand next to all most anyone

goodrum?

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2008, 12:24:19 AM »

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2008, 11:36:56 AM »

Exactly, this is what I mean by off "off the drugs = 500mg test,,no orals,,400-600mg nandrolone and growth...hes off alright"  None of them completley come off, thats common knowlegdge, im saying his normal contest doesage you knucklheads ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 12:05:38 PM »
That's Lana that owns Lana's Egg Whites.
It's shocking to see a female associated with the bb industry, who has implants. ::)  I'd rather tickle my balls, than touch a fake titty.
N

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2008, 12:08:22 PM »
We have it all in this thread...

egg white experts
insulin/roid/nubain experts
photoshop guru's/overlords

oh brother
$