Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 01:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i dont see how you need a cock larger than 6 to 7 inches  (Read 4368 times)
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2014, 05:52:24 AM »

Anyone got a dick that curves left or right? Mine does, not gonna lie, it bothers me
Slightly to the left.
Report to moderator   Logged
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2014, 05:56:07 AM »

Saying you have gerth, i dont see how anything bigger can be pleasurable for a girl..im like a good 6 inches with thich gerthy head..6 inches can allow you to do much more and harder...much more versatility...never had a complaint and thats due to my incredible pounding abilities. ..i destroy the vagina..if i had more inches, i would possibly hurt her without a doubt...any get biggers with large cocks ever have issues not being able to fuck right because cock is too big?

Considering all the closet cases on this site, I must applaud your fine choice of thread topic. ALL Homo. Wink
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #102 on: December 15, 2014, 05:58:16 AM »

i was worried there for a moment when u said "he was shocked to discover"i thought u where gonna say the broad had a huge cock between them legs Shocked

I'm always disappointed  when I discover they are a real woman and don't have a big tranny cock tucked away.  ALL Homo.  Kiss
gracie bjj
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #103 on: December 15, 2014, 06:00:18 AM »

I'm always disappointed  when I discover they are a real woman and don't have a big tranny cock tucked away.  ALL Homo.  Kiss

me to,thats why i always carry a strap on in my fanny pack just incase they dont have a nice big johnson

R
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

Team Musclecenter

« Reply #104 on: December 15, 2014, 07:43:26 AM »

x

* 51et83.jpg (53.64 KB, 492x712 - viewed 406 times.)
tleilaxutank
Getbig IV

If it feels good twitter it

« Reply #105 on: December 15, 2014, 08:07:13 AM »

my old brasilian girl had an asshole so big that i was able to stick my cock in there plus a dildo all at the same time Shocked she tried to lie to me and says this is the first time she ever got nailed in the ass Roll Eyes in all my life ive never seen a ass that loose,my other broads i was only able to get it in about 2 inches

Yeah, yeah, we know all about your old "girlfriend"...must have been some wild times.
sexpert
Getbig II

« Reply #106 on: December 15, 2014, 08:57:16 AM »

This is what I like to hear.
sounds like you like the cock  Lips sealed
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

« Reply #107 on: December 15, 2014, 03:58:00 PM »

Good way to get HIV, you moron.

HIV, aids, and STDs in general is all a probability game. ..she was white, from boca raton fl, had a very healthy fit body, did not have a weird pussy smell, and fucking was out of the picture initially. .. all postive signs...if she was black, obviously my odds would be different..so far no dick issues or throat problems...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!