Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 06:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuality 101  (Read 136802 times)
BayGBM
Getbig V

« on: January 04, 2005, 03:51:06 PM »

I've been getting quite a few emails lately asking me all kinds of questions about gay life... so I thought I'd start this thread and invite your questions publicly.  If you prefer to ask your questions privately, I'll still answer them and never reveal your name, but there's no need to be shy.

Via private emails, I KNOW I am not the only gay man on getbig.com, but apparently, I am the only one willing to be open on this board.  I'm not an expert on all things gay, but I have been around a while and am as educated as anyone here.

Posting a question in this thread does not mean that you are gay or bi; it just means you are curious and there is nothing wrong with that.  I will answer any question I can with courtesy and respect.

I'm off to hit legs now but will check in when I get back from the gym.
Report to moderator   Logged
Tubbs
Getbig IV

Getbigger!

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 04:20:41 PM »

not only no,

but HELL no.
Please delete your avatar before saying this Grin
MIAMI BLUE
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 04:28:27 PM »

do you like DIRTY SANCHEZS
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 04:29:18 PM »

thanks BayGBM....a lot of people here are VERY homophobic and need to relax....

question: Is bisexuality possible?  IMO, I think that you are either gay or straight (i'm talking about men)....I think being inside a woman is the GREATEST thing on earth (next to chocolate)...can you REALLY enjoy being with a woman as much as a man?
testlover
Getbig III

I'm feeling frisky

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 04:33:05 PM »

Bay,

I'm pretty sure Rocky III is gay. Perhaps he's still in the closet. Also there's that Gary7678 dude as well.

I hear assf**king is uncommon among gay men. It's more about fellatio...any truth?

I like girls.
MIAMI BLUE
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 04:33:46 PM »

question: Is bisexuality possible?  IMO, I think that you are either gay or straight (i'm talking about men)....I think being inside a woman is the GREATEST thing on earth (next to chocolate)...can you REALLY enjoy being with a woman as much as a man?
HOW ABOUT INSIDE CHOCOLATE Tongue(like a chocolate pie) Grin
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 04:34:28 PM »

HOW ABOUT INSIDE CHOCOLATE Tongue(like a chocolate pie) Grin

Shocked
billycarp
Expert
Getbig IV

Solid Vermont Redneck

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2005, 04:36:30 PM »

question: Is bisexuality possible? 

For men -- no IMHO.

musclegurus.net
Tubbs
Getbig IV

Getbigger!

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 04:37:33 PM »

I have a question too: are you really unsensitive to a woman's beauty, I mean don't you like the sight of a beautiful woman at all or are you sensitive to it though? Huh
PhoenixBuff
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2005, 04:38:18 PM »

do you like DIRTY SANCHEZS

LMAO!!!!!  Grin Grin
ProteinFarts
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2005, 04:57:16 PM »

chocolate...if you are ever in DC you are coming skydiving with me.....chocolate my ass  Angry
testlover
Getbig III

I'm feeling frisky

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2005, 04:57:36 PM »

Another vote to ban Xkol for his hatred.

and he's not old enough to be in here Grin

I like girls.
ProteinFarts
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2005, 04:58:11 PM »

btw.. I encourage homosexuality in other men. I'm happy when other (they are usually built good looking dudes) guys are gay. More vagina fo me!  Grin
ProteinFarts
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2005, 05:11:43 PM »

HOMOSEXUALITY- a brain disorder stemming from birth defect and/or traumatic expirience.  Will never be accepted by normal people regardless of what any f*g says if it were guys would be kissing on tv an christofer lowell would bring his boyfriend on his designing show but noone wants to see that nasty shit.  Nobody other than a select few wants to hear that your gay, or anything that has to do with anything gay because its extremely freakish abnormal behavior please keep it to your self especially where unsolicited.  gay dudes are very annoying flamboyant, feminine wierdo's.
as long as your gonna be a f*g keep it in this thread or some other gay thread f*****ts.

this is to homosexuality what Rapture is to any religion other than Christanity
testlover
Getbig III

I'm feeling frisky

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2005, 05:13:13 PM »

this is to homosexuality what Rapture is to any religion other than Christanity

Yeah, foundationless, subjective dogmatism.

I like girls.
ProteinFarts
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2005, 05:16:14 PM »

i haven't seen ya around before..dont know you..for all i know you might be a nice dude..  Cool

however..the post stays as is...i dont change nothing for noone..
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2005, 05:51:20 PM »

Yes, you can.  We tend to think of sexual orientation as either/or  (gay or straight), but this is false.  A majority of health professionals now believe that sexuality exists on a continuum, say 1-10, where one is completely heterosexual, and 10 is completely homosexual.  Very few people are ones or tens.

Most of us can be a two or three, and live a completely happy heterosexual life, but this does not mean that you can't have an occasional homosexual thought, dream, fantasy, or experience.  You can, and still be straight.  The reverse is also true.

It is also true that some people are fours, fives, or sixes.  Although, I don't identify with it, I have met enough people to know that some people are legitimately bisexual and can enjoy sex with men or women.  They appreciate a sexy man or woman and would jump at either one.  Biologically speaking, I think this is more common than most people realize, but we are socialized to be one or the other.

Of course, we are all individuals born into a straight world, and we are all on different timelines in terms of development.  Different life circumstances can accelerate or extinguish an impulse to move in one direction or another.  Whether you realize it or not, you already know a number of bisexuals.

Remember, sex is both physical and mental.  If you're horny and find yourself in a scene similar to one featured in one of those Police Academy movies, you could receive a blow job from an anonymous mouth and enjoy it immensely.  Later, you may learn that the person who serviced you was a man or a transvestite.  Mentally, you might be upset, but physically you were satisfied.

On a fundamental level, I think physically, we are all bisexual (4,5, or 6), but mentally, most of us are two or threes or eight or nines.
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2005, 06:08:44 PM »

Bay,

I'm pretty sure Rocky III is gay. Perhaps he's still in the closet. Also there's that Gary7678 dude as well.

I hear assf**king is uncommon among gay men. It's more about fellatio...any truth?

Ass f**king is not uncommon.  In fact, if you read some of the homophobic vitriol here and elsewhere, you would conclude that the only thing gay men do is penetrate their partner's anus over and over.  While this is certainly common, it is not the begining and end of gay sexuality.

Sexual appetites vary (very) widely.

Some guys ARE into heavy ass play be it with a finger, a penis, a dildo, or other sex toys.  Some prefer limiting their sex to oral (giving and/or receiving).  Some guys are into aggressive wrestling, frontage, and/or mutual JO.  Some guys love kissing and fondling.  I could go on and on . . .  Suffice to say there is no single sexual act that ALL gay men enjoy (well, maybe getting a blow job).Grin

I've seen lots of freaky stuff (in person and on film) that I would never do.  Even now, I occasionally, meet a guy that will swallow my load.  I'm always taken a back when it happens because that is something I have no interest in doing no matter how hot the guy is.

As in all activities there are some people who like to take things to extremes.  These gay extremes are often assumed to be representative--big mistake.
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2005, 06:10:57 PM »

Bay... now I know why a lot of your posts actually made sense...  I think it is awesome you are out on the board.. no need for me to tell you to ignore the homophobes... I honestly feel that anyone who is so homophobic has something to hide and is not comfortable with his sexuality... live and let live
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2005, 06:12:53 PM »

From what I've read, bisexuality is way more common with women than men, but It's probably possible for men to be bisexual as well, it's just not as common.

Bi men are far more common than you think.  Ever troll around the chat rooms or groups on Yahoo, AOL, or MSN?  There are tens of thousands of bi-men in your city looking for action.
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2005, 06:20:24 PM »

I have a question too: are you really unsensitive to a woman's beauty, I mean don't you like the sight of a beautiful woman at all or are you sensitive to it though? Huh

As I noted previously, sexuality exists on a continuum, say 1-10, where one is completely heterosexual, and 10 is completely homosexual.  Very few people are ones or tens.

I would rank myself an 8 or a 9.  Including my teenage years, I have had two or three sexual encounters with women (one a few months ago), but I think of myself as exclusively homo.  Let me be clear, that this doesn't mean I like ALL men.  Like most people I have physical types that get my attention and many physical types that don't.  Having said that, I do occasionally, see a woman and think to myself, "If I were straight, that's what I'd go for."

Actress Jeri Ryan (7 of 9 on Star Trek Voyager) is a favorite of mine.  If I were straight, I'd be all over her.

Yes, I think I am sensitive to a woman's beauty but, for me, that is not the same thing as being sexually attracted.
ProteinFarts
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2005, 06:27:52 PM »

, I have had two or three sexual encounters with women (one a few months ago),

so how ws it..dammit ya gloss over the fun part..details plez
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2005, 06:41:09 PM »

so how ws it..dammit ya gloss over the fun part..details plez

I gave details of my most recent experience in the Ask Dina column.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=14377.75
bigmikecox
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2005, 06:42:34 PM »

people think that their sports hero are super macho and straight as an arrow...NOT TRUE...there are so many pro sports figures that are gay, but b/c of the public's perception of an athlete they can never come out.....there was a rumor that a MAJOR baseball player was set to come out but b/c of possible money lost was advised against it.....I know there was a very popular lineback for the Cleveland Browns was gay....at the time nobody believed it but after he retired it was a different story.....
BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2005, 06:48:46 PM »

people think that their sports hero are super macho and straight as an arrow...NOT TRUE...there are so many pro sports figures that are gay, but b/c of the public's perception of an athlete they can never come out.....there was a rumor that a MAJOR baseball player was set to come out but b/c of possible money lost was advised against it.....I know there was a very popular lineback for the Cleveland Browns was gay....at the time nobody believed it but after he retired it was a different story.....

All true. For better or worse gay people are everywhere.  Always have been, always will be.  Often they are married to a woman and live an ostensibly straight life, but the sex drive is the strongest known to man and it cannot be denied--not even by priests.  Roll Eyes

Yes, there are many gay athletes . . . none of whom I am allowed to name. Ditto for "married" Hollywood stars.

I'm sure there are people here who  don't want to believe this, but there have been three gay Presidents of the US.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!