Author Topic: Can GOODRUM pull it together for the metrolina  (Read 7375 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Can GOODRUM pull it together for the metrolina
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »
Vince, does Vissy get pissed at you cause you like Billy Buns and other BB's.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2008, 08:47:58 AM »
this is just laughable......even if he dieted down don't you need some sort of lean muscle mass to work with..........goodrum would just be a skinny fuck with no muscle instead of a blob of shit with no muscle

Billy Guns

« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2008, 11:04:04 AM »
Vince, does Vissy get pissed at you cause you like Billy Buns and other BB's.

Does your neighborhood get mad when you eat all the food ONLYME?

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2008, 11:35:37 AM »
Does your neighborhood get mad when you eat all the food ONLYME?
   what happened at md billy did you get tired of everyone laughing at you
b

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2008, 11:40:27 AM »
Billy--honest question here. Do you think Palumbo sold you fake gear?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »
I am willing to bet $100 to any getbigger that if Vince does compete in this contest that he will take home the first place and overall trophy in his class (If he is the only one that competes in his weight class)

Place your bets!!    

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2008, 01:16:58 PM »
I am willing to bet $100 to any getbigger that if Vince does compete in this contest that he will take home the first place and overall trophy in his class (If he is the only one that competes in his weight class)

Place your bets!!    
most on here could diet down 10-15lbs and kick the shit outta that fuckin homo on bb stage

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2008, 01:21:28 PM »

Place your bets!!    

I will bet you eleventy quadrillion Vince finishes behind every competitor in every event he ever enters. Ever.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2008, 01:35:33 PM »
If there are no other competitors in his class I predict a strong 2nd place. Which is an improvement for him.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2008, 02:00:06 PM »
Billy how does it feel to know you were exploited by MD and made into their very own little delusional internet clown ???

...oh and did Palumbo ever try to rape you with his big manly friend named Collette??

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2008, 10:49:24 PM »
Billy how does it feel to know you were exploited by MD and made into their very own little delusional internet clown ???

...oh and did Palumbo ever try to rape you with his big manly friend named Collette??
billy was the true bitch at md
b

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2008, 12:00:43 AM »
good thing i saved my tickets for the gun show.............now that billy's retired from professional bodybuilding i can't even imagine how much they'll be worth

Billy Guns

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2008, 06:33:02 AM »

As a wise man once said IT IS BETTER TO BE TALKED ABOUT...REGARDLESS OR NEGATIVE OR POSITVE THAN TO NOT BE TALKED ABOUT AT ALL

Say what you will but you are the one who knows more about me than I know of you....funny all of MD and Getbig and many other sites know of me yet nobody good or bad knows of you....ask yourself this one when you die will your name be none to anyone? Cause Billy Guns wether good or bad reasons has a name here SORRY BUT ITS A FACT

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2008, 06:35:42 AM »
As a wise man once said IT IS BETTER TO BE TALKED ABOUT...REGARDLESS OR NEGATIVE OR POSITVE THAN TO NOT BE TALKED ABOUT AT ALL

Goodrum proved that statement is false. If you are talked about mainly negatively online you become a fall guy and stooge.

Billy Guns

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2008, 06:39:00 AM »
Goodrum proved that statement is false. If you are talked about mainly negatively online you become a fall guy and stooge.

yes but people still know of him do they not?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2008, 06:42:49 AM »
Look at every Goodrum thread except those where he announces that someone has died and you will see the stooge gets bagged by just about everyone. Notoriety is worthless and counterproductive if you don't have a good brain or physique to turn things around. Does anyone here buy from Caliber Fitness?  QED.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2008, 06:43:36 AM »

Say what you will but you are the one who knows more about me than I know of you....funny all of MD and Getbig and many other sites know of me yet nobody good or bad knows of you....ask yourself this one when you die will your name be none to anyone? Cause Billy Guns wether good or bad reasons has a name here SORRY BUT ITS A FACT
hmm intersesting----so what you are saying is that you knew full well what they were doing with you and your image and you went along with it since it would, "get your name out" :-\

I want to be famous but i wouldnt do this:

but hey you are the internet legend ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2008, 07:02:54 AM »
Look at every Goodrum thread except those where he announces that someone has died and you will see the stooge gets bagged by just about everyone. Notoriety is worthless and counterproductive if you don't have a good brain or physique to turn things around. Does anyone here buy from Caliber Fitness?  QED.

A lot of people from Getbig buy from me.  I have great products, free shipping, and the best home training equipment on the market. 

I'm also a Gold Powerseller on Ebay and to become one you have to maintain over 10,000 dollars in sales every month.  In addition to that, I'm also an Amazon.com VIP associate which requires at least 5,000 dollars in sales every month.

It is sad that my online business makes more than you pink painted gym but don't feel sad, at least you have kids...or maybe not.... :-\
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2008, 07:11:05 AM »

A lot of people from Getbig buy from me.  I have great products, free shipping, and the best home training equipment on the market. 

I'm also a Gold Powerseller on Ebay and to become one you have to maintain over 10,000 dollars in sales every month.  In addition to that, I'm also an Amazon.com VIP associate which requires at least 5,000 dollars in sales every month.

It is sad that my online business makes more than you pink painted gym but don't feel sad, at least you have kids...or maybe not.... :-\
Vince, I thought you changed your screen name to Melvin.   ???
:D Weee

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2008, 08:18:37 AM »

Well if you think being known as the white Vince Goodrum is a good thing, then best luck too you.  Vince maybe you Vissy can get a tag team going on your white brother. ::)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2008, 08:27:15 AM »

AMEN TO THAT HAHA THEY KEEP TALKING AND MY INCOME KEEPS GOING UP!  LOL

WERE YOU BEEN BILL? FUCK VINCE HES A FUCKING HOMO LOL

SEE YOU PRETTY VINCE AT THE O LETS SEE IF YOU COME THROUGH AGAIN BIATTTTTCH  ;D

AND NO THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT FOR ME FOOL WAS FOR CANSECO ,AND MY BOSS YOU FUCKING TOOL

CIAO

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »

AND NO THE SECURITY GUARD WASNT FOR ME FOOL WAS FOR CANSECO ,AND MY BOSS YOU FUCKING TOOL

CIAO
hahahhaa, speaking of homos, nice panties pussy boy. ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2008, 08:30:41 AM »

CIAO
Wow, looks like you have been able to afford some spelling lessons with your new found wealth, DA. Good job bro!!! How'd your first pro fight go? Today Spider Rico....Tomorrow Vladimir Klitchsko!!! All the way the to the top BABY!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2008, 08:32:56 AM »

YOU are full of shit.  Nowhere does it say you are a Gold Powerseller.  You are a Powerseller which simply mean you sell $1,000 a month for 3 months straigth or something like that.  Show where it says you are a GOLD Powerseller.  Prove me wrong.

And why do you put you are a member of the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division when you are not.  You are not listed with them.  Being a security guard at a 7-11 does NOT make you anything.

Billy Guns

« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2008, 08:40:25 AM »

CIAO

LOL YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME....I BEEN DOING WEBCAM FOR VALENTINO LMAO GREAT MONEY LOL ;D