Author Topic: Dennis Wolf/Markus Ruhl : HUGE BEYOND BELIEF !!!  (Read 20160 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Dennis Wolf/Markus Ruhl : HUGE BEYOND BELIEF !!!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »
That took some work but I fixed it for you.   ;D
HAHAHA

that is time capsule material right there----

seriously what would future civilizations think, if all human material was catastrophically destroyed, except for this one photo ??? ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »
hahahaha Those bodybuilders look like they went to a Pearl Jam yard sale.
$

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »
HAHAHA

that is time capsule material right there----

seriously what would future civilizations think, if all human material was catastrophically destroyed, except for this one photo ??? ;D
that we humans are some bad mother fuckers!!!!

and probably that we eat alot of pancakes  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 07:56:18 PM »
sick as fuck!! look at those delts!!!!   :o

...(queerbaits, if you dont like bodybuilding then go over to menshealth.com or some other #### site...)
i agree, that's what bb'ing should be about right there.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »
Marcus has it made now that he's not competing. He can just stay huge and semi ripped now. He's a beast
$

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 09:29:39 PM »
to hell with the "ironage"

...Wolf is dwarfed even though Ruhl is standing behind him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 11:58:30 PM »
Great pic there Dennis Newman, Shawn, Vic Richards......looks cool

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2008, 01:27:13 AM »
no this is what bodybuilding is all about,,right here in this picture of this specific individual,,this is and im finally going to say it once and for all,,this is THE BEST BODYBUILDER TO EVER WALK AMONGST US

ron coleman was better the arnold ,,he was better than dorian and haney and there will never be someone that can get that big and that lean NO ONE,,with those dimentions and symetry and every part developed and very strong foundation

ron coleman is the best bodybuilder ever,,there will never be anyone that will be able to compare to him or to win against him,,jason cutler won due to contracts and injuries on ron side,,but kason cutler is one of the worst mr o and ron coleman is simply out of this world ,,his lean muscle mass surpass any bodybuilder i have ever been around trained with and competed against,,infact he malkes the best look pretty bad

no heath and no wolf and no one will ever be able to have the widness and delt chest arms development that ron had,,no one will ever be able to match his back,,and no one will ever be able to match his legs
fallen angel

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 01:33:53 AM »
Que a 1500 reply debate between Hulkster and ND.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 02:12:15 AM »
Que a 1500+ reply page debate between Hulkster and ND.

Fixed.  :-\
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 02:14:51 AM »
And yea, I agree with GH though, Ron is my all time favorite BB'r, I think he's the best there ever was.  He got sloppy in the end, but everyone does, but in his prime....christ no one could come close.  That pic shows exactly what its all about.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2008, 02:36:07 AM »
no this is what bodybuilding is all about,,right here in this picture of this specific individual,,this is and im finally going to say it once and for all,,this is THE BEST BODYBUILDER TO EVER WALK AMONGST US

ron coleman was better the arnold ,,he was better than dorian and haney and there will never be someone that can get that big and that lean NO ONE,,with those dimentions and symetry and every part developed and very strong foundation

ron coleman is the best bodybuilder ever,,there will never be anyone that will be able to compare to him or to win against him,,jason cutler won due to contracts and injuries on ron side,,but kason cutler is one of the worst mr o and ron coleman is simply out of this world ,,his lean muscle mass surpass any bodybuilder i have ever been around trained with and competed against,,infact he malkes the best look pretty bad

no heath and no wolf and no one will ever be able to have the widness and delt chest arms development that ron had,,no one will ever be able to match his back,,and no one will ever be able to match his legs

Well... I don't like Ronnie, but from all bbers I have seen training he was the strongest and leanest... The only one that wasn't loosing his breath when climb up stairs... Probably the only one that could defend himself in a fight, i.e. the most athletic...  :-\
S

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2008, 05:00:38 AM »
candidizzle half the shit you posted is photoshopped ........

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2008, 05:12:34 AM »

Amen

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008, 05:46:49 AM »
2008 FIBO POWER

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »
Jay looking pretty freaky here...
\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2008, 11:26:10 AM »
I see your cutler and raise you...

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2008, 12:34:02 PM »
I see your cutler and raise you...

Troy Alves right?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2008, 12:34:42 PM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2008, 12:46:44 PM »
Richard Jones.
right you are my friend----he got last place in the Mr O but had the most ripped back of everyone on stage---his christmas tree was ridiculous :o 8) 8)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008, 01:59:45 PM »

This post is legendary. 

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »
i dont think people understand just how big Ruhls shoulders are in that first pic.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2008, 07:58:12 PM »
i dont think people understand just how big Ruhls shoulders are in that first pic.

their sheer size is unfathomable

MD is worth the price just for photos like these

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »
Not taking anything away from Wolf, But Ruhl's delts are fu99ing ridiculous!!! Crazy size.
\