Author Topic: Damn it Obama what were you thinking???  (Read 4951 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Damn it Obama what were you thinking???
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008, 03:42:00 PM »
Damn he slipped up today, yes i understand what he means when he said poor americans are bitter, cause the rich get tax cuts and the poor dont etc.. However the retarted people will take this way out of context and not understand what Obama was really trying to say.

:'(

Look who just watched som news flash about Obama slipping..  ::)

So "Tyrone"....

How did Obama slip?

What was he trying to say then?

Have you even watched Obama's speech?

Do you even know jack shit about Obama?
As empty as paradise

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2008, 05:07:59 PM »
Damn he slipped up today, yes i understand what he means when he said poor americans are bitter, cause the rich get tax cuts and the poor dont etc.. However the retarted people will take this way out of context and not understand what Obama was really trying to say.

Please explain to me how people who don't actually pay taxes can get a tax cut.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2008, 05:42:59 PM »
I think it's become quite evident...

...with fans like Tsinkorang, Barrack Obama doesn't need enemies.

IMO, Obama has a better political platform than Clinton, and unlike Hillary Clinton, he's not in bed as much with the military industry.

McCain is absolutely clueless on foreign policies.

Both Edwards and Giuliani are out, so Obama may be the only option.

I'd really liked to see Giuliani and Edwards settle this one, then I wouldn't have worried too much about the outcome. Both would've been good choices.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2008, 06:02:57 PM »
all of these candidates will do well.  Once in power, they're surrounded with people who make sure they don't break things too much.   Bush can barely pronounce, much less explain, the complex policies he puts into place. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2008, 07:36:11 PM »

the american news outlets have a great deal of influence on how some of the american populace will vote in your upcoming election.

i think it all depends on how 'bad' they make this look on him, much like the address by the mccain supporter last week who introduced him at a rally by saying 'you can have your tiger woods...' trying to make it look racially motivated and thereby painting mccain as such.

it is unfortunate to give such power to a news network, who can spin and generate support for whomever they chose.

but a serious question- is the USA ready for a black president, considering it has only been 50 years or so since the civil rights act? i have listened to his speeches and find him to be an awesome orator, well spoken and articulate. he has a way of making you believe in him and what he says his vision is for the US moving forward. is this enough though?
b

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2008, 08:26:19 PM »

well, he was right, it's just that he did not expand enough and even if he had, they would have taken the line out of context.  In the end, what he said is true as hell...  So I agree with you...  It's a sad state where you can't point out the ills without getting nailed for it.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2008, 09:45:14 PM »

They are bitter.  And I'm bitter, too. 

And Hillary long ago lost her right to call anyone 'elitist'. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
Has Obama ever shared a hot tub with Will Harris ?

WE HEARD YOU HAVE...
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2008, 05:08:39 AM »
They are bitter.  And I'm bitter, too. 

And Hillary long ago lost her right to call anyone 'elitist'. 

Why are you bitter? Don't go hating on the rich, they pay all the taxes. :) The top 1% already pay 39% of all federal taxes... like it or not they are paying more than a fair share. It's the poor people who are screwing you.

In case you're still in denial. Hillary is a rich whore like most polititians and you guys were stupid for thinking anything different. Obama hasn't been prostituring himself long enough to make the amount of money she does but give the man time. I'll be interested to see people's reaction when the rest of their financials are disclosed, LOL! It's just hilarious, she's made a career on convincing lower middle class people that the rich were screwing them while making millions in the process.

Don't waste time being bitter, Tre. Write a book ir something and get your own money!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »
Can't believe I agree with Hillary again.   :-\ 

Clinton, speaking in Indianapolis, said she was "taken back" by what she referred as "demeaning remarks" about "small-town" Americans.

"Sen. Obama's remarks are elitist and out of touch. They are not reflective of values and beliefs of Americans, certainly not the Americans I know, not the Americans I grew up with, not the Americans I lived with in Arkansas or represent in New York," the senator from New York said.

Obama's spin isn't very persuasive either:

MUNCIE, Indiana (CNN) -- Sen. Barack Obama on Saturday tried to clarify what he meant when he said some small-town Pennsylvanians are "bitter" people who "cling to guns and religion."

"I didn't say it as well as I should have," Obama admitted in Muncie, Indiana, on Saturday, the day after he first defended his comments, "because the truth is that these traditions that are passed on from generation to generation -- those are important."

. . . .

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/13/obama.clinton/index.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »
if you're offended by it, you're a bedwetting pussy.  plain and simple.

poor and desperate people do cling to their guns and their bibles.  anyone 'in touch' with them knows that.  elitist idiots will act offended (welcome back BB!) but anyone who's been poor knows that god and guns rule their future.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »
if you're offended by it, you're a bedwetting pussy.  plain and simple.

poor and desperate people do cling to their guns and their bibles.  anyone 'in touch' with them knows that.  elitist idiots will act offended (welcome back BB!) but anyone who's been poor knows that god and guns rule their future.

Maybe not about the guns thing, but definitely on point about faith and illegals. People in the south and midwest are so bitter, that twice they've elected an absolutely horrible president into office.. For them it was bitterness that pushed them to vote for some moron in the first place, and now that things have gotten even worse; illegals, fair competition, libs and whatnot are to blame. Fucking trash. The hell with them.