Author Topic: Fukin Dirty Cops!!  (Read 10967 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Fukin Dirty Cops!!
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 08:05:11 PM »
Police, soldiers, are (in general), sub-90 IQ individuals who cannot disagree with any objective set forth by the federal government.  They are cops on average because they have no choice but to be cops.  If they had a choice, they probably would not be.  It reminds me of the people I worked with in the military, who were there because they had to be, not because they wanted to be.  I speak for averages here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »
Police, soldiers, are (in general), sub-90 IQ individuals who cannot disagree with any objective set forth by the federal government.  They are cops on average because they have no choice but to be cops.  If they had a choice, they probably would not be.  It reminds me of the people I worked with in the military, who were there because they had to be, not because they wanted to be.  I speak for averages here.
BINGO.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:06 PM »
Complete bullshit, cops get paid very well to do very little, that makes them rather smart in my book

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:49 PM »
Regardless, they felt they needed to teach that bitch a lesson. If you hang with bad people, bad things will happen. We need a lot more info to pass any kind of real judgment though.

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 08:12:54 PM »

Anyways, back to our regular scheduled programming......

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 08:13:58 PM »
Complete bullshit, cops get paid very well to do very little, that makes them rather smart in my book

The  don't get paid that well. I know a guy who quit a 6 figure job to be a cop because in his words he loved the power of carrying a gun.

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »
Regardless, they felt they needed to teach that bitch a lesson. If you hang with bad people, bad things will happen. We need a lot more info to pass any kind of real judgment though.

Agreed.  They also asked if she thought about doing harm to anyone including herself.  Her smart ass answer was taken a little to seriously.  I agree about not having the male officers in there but I want to know the TRUE story.  Of course both sides are going to embellish a bit.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 08:15:42 PM »
The  don't get paid that well.

I suppose its all relative. but cops in Ca. (larger cities) can expect to make 70 - 90k a year w/o OT, thats alot to me

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

From my service in the Canadian military, I would tend to agree that police/soldiers do get paid a lot for a little, but that is true of most government work.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 08:16:13 PM »
cops are absolute garbage and i laugh when harm comes to one of them, i give firefighters all the respect in the world but cops are worthless leeches.

Exactly, I have been saying that for years

Cops are biggest criminals than the criminals themself

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 08:17:04 PM »

There is a lot more info out there. Believe me I don't get pissed about too much. This poor lady didn't do shit. She was a 40 something professional woman who needed help and called 911.

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 08:20:05 PM »
The  don't get paid that well. I know a guy who quit a 6 figure job to be a cop because in his words he loved the power of carrying a gun.

It depends on the location.  Down south (Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, etc) pay SUCKS!  But on the west coast and some places in the midwest is good to awsome.  Benefits are good to.  Hate cops all you want.  They arent going anywhere any time soon.

Here are some great tips from Chris Rock.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
 Agreed.  They also asked if she thought about doing harm to anyone including herself.  Her smart ass answer was taken a little to seriously.  I agree about not having the male officers in there but I want to know the TRUE story.  Of course both sides are going to embellish a bit.

She wasn't being a smartass. She had just been punched in the face as was in need of medical care and probabley wasn't thinking too clearly at this point. They asked her if she had ever thought of harming herself. She asked them if they meant now or ever. According to her the next thing they did was kick her in the back of the knees and she fell to the floor. The cops said they took her clothes off for her own safety. I didn't realize that wearing clothes while having your hands cuffed behind your back was a dangerous situation.  ::)

BTW, never said I hated cops.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »
cops are absolute garbage and i laugh when harm comes to one of them, i give firefighters all the respect in the world but cops are worthless leeches.
I know a couple cops that are cool as fuck....it's a rare sight to behold, kind of like a black man with a job that doesn't involve asking if you want fries with that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 08:25:39 PM »
kind of like a black man with a job that doesn't involve asking if you want fries with that.

Or "what you got on my 40 homie?"   ;D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 08:26:09 PM »

cops in my area make 6 figures. And most of the area's arent dangerous so all they do is give tickets haha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 08:28:03 PM »
cops in my area make 6 figures. And most of the area's arent dangerous so all they do is give tickets haha

Not in my area. This guy took at least a 30k per year loss to be able to act like a badass. In fact he admitted it.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 08:36:31 PM »
This lady was involved in a fight with her cousin, police get called by one of the participants in the fight-they either arrest both of the parties or determine this lady was the instigator-or she was belligerant at the scene.

She gets arrested and hauled to the jail-she may have shown a phony id to the police officer.  Once there she may have refused to change into a jail uniform and refused to answer a serious question asking if she was a "threat to herself".........the jailers were then obligated to forcibly remove her clothes.

She could be a spoiled overly dramatic lady who got hysterical, she could also be looking for an easy lawsuit payday.

We havent heard the other side of the story from the cousin she got in a fight with or from the police.

:-\

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »
This lady was involved in a fight with her cousin, police get called by one of the participants in the fight-they either arrest both of the parties or determine this lady was the instigator-or she was belligerant at the scene.

She gets arrested and hauled to the jail-she may have shown a phony id to the police officer.  Once there she may have refused to change into a jail uniform and refused to answer a serious question asking if she was a "threat to herself".........the jailers were then obligated to forcibly remove her clothes.

She could be a spoiled overly dramatic lady who got hysterical, she could also be looking for an easy lawsuit payday.

We havent heard the other side of the story from the cousin she got in a fight with or from the police.

Honestly....very well could be true.  I know plenty of btches who overreact and throw tantrums...in which case she deserved it

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »

Meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 08:42:16 PM »

HAHAH bullshit.
A

KingCol

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 08:42:32 PM »

BIN -MOTHAFUCKIN-GO!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »
any posts with more than 15 words is a "meltdown" to some people  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

In the amount of time it took you to write that you could have watched the video and you would have realized that she was never asked to changed into a jail uniform. Even the cops admitted this. She was left naked for 6 hours (offered no clothing) and ended up covering herself with toilet paper.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »
i did watch the video-we did not see the time frame of her being arrested at the scene and then entering the jail.