Author Topic: Hey Keith, I changed my mind about proving that I'm a Gold Powerseller  (Read 7200 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Keith, I changed my mind about proving that I'm a Gold Powerseller
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2008, 10:57:47 AM »
Dear mass 04,

Congratulations! You've been on a super sales streak and it's time to recognize your achievements! Your membership has been upgraded to Gold.

Your business is a top priority at eBay and we're standing by to provide the support you need. As a Gold PowerSeller, you now have direct access to an eBay account manager through a special hotline number, (866) 442-3229, or you can use the PowerSeller priority email Web form on your PowerSeller portal page. Either way, help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Log in to the PowerSeller Portal for the latest information on your customer support options.

To access your personalized PowerSeller portal page, just click the PowerSeller icon next to your User ID or vist www.ebay.com/powerseller and click "Member Sign In." It is your gateway to all the great benefits and services associated with your new status. Once you sign in, you can:

* See your monthly average sales, sold items, and PowerSeller level.
    * Get exclusive benefits including fee discounts, unpaid item protection, customer support, expanded seller protection from PayPal, community recognition and more!
    * Learn best practices including advanced selling strategies and how to improve your DSRs.
    * See guidelines for using the eBay logo and icons in your marketing materials.
    * Download FREE PowerSeller business card, letterhead and thank you note templates--print in color or black and white.
    * Check requirements for the PowerSeller program and read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the program and benefits.

Again, congratulations and best wishes for your continued success!

Regards,
eBay PowerSeller Team
eBay sent this email to you because you are part of the PowerSeller program. This is a one time communication. There is no need to unsubscribe.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Learn More to protect yourself from Spoof (fake) e-mails.

Copyright © 2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

This is the greatest day of my life!!
Thanks MusclePhone!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

A GetBig *instant classic*

Well done, guys.