Author Topic: I watched Terminator 2 judgement Day today.  (Read 4431 times)

KingCol

• Getbig II
Re: I watched Terminator 2 judgement Day today.
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »
T 2 was the best.  I HATE Sarah Conner!  It adds a major cheese factor when they have a tough chick as a leading role. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »
Uncle Bob huh?  Okaaaaay.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 03:47:40 AM »
A major point in the movie: Have you noticed how the Terminator becomes (slightly) human throughout the movie?

There are several examples, but consider the scene where they're crashed in the led works. Terminator says "you've got to go now. GO! NOW!" - very human-like.  And when he learns why humans cry.

Good example, though less subtle, is when they're crashed in the police car and they see T1000 approach in the big truck. Note Arnold's facial expressions.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 05:17:38 AM »
A major point in the movie: Have you noticed how the Terminator becomes (slightly) human throughout the movie?

There are several examples, but consider the scene where they're crashed in the led works. Terminator says "you've got to go now. GO! NOW!" - very human-like.  And when he learns why humans cry.

Good example, though less subtle, is when they're crashed in the police car and they see T1000 approach in the big truck. Note Arnold's facial expressions.

i explained this earlier in the thread.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 08:50:49 AM »
It's hard to argue, however, that Arnold got in noticably worse shape for each Terminator role.  He was still massive in T1, smaller and not as chiseled in T2, and almost a little pudgy in T3.  That's age I guess, he still got in great shape for T3, but to me it was obviously not the same Terminator.