Author Topic: Is Alex23 schizophrenic?  (Read 19911 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Alex23 schizophrenic?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »
Do you honestly think Alex is what he says man? He always keeps saying Getbig is going down the shitter with all the gimmicks here. A little later, it turns out he has more gimmicks than anyone else we know. Then he says Adonis spends too much time here and obsesses about Getbig which is unhealthy. A little later, he actually goes through the trouble of making a whole video in which he pisses on the guy's pic just to post it here in Getbig. I could go on, but what for - don't you see a pattern emerging here?

let us shall we...ahhahahahemmm....

- making video with bob abt adonis losing mr getbig

- the pics of him with the fridges abt JAY and the crazy guy gonna kill myself tonite look

- hummer  pics with sevatase on the dashboard

- cigar happy holiday pics

- the gay pics of his where he tries to used all the fucked up lighting (LOL!) and with make up

- calling half way around the world on special eds show to swear at sum1 for 15 sconds

- convincing a mod to give him competitor stars and created a gimmick called buff goddess

- known gimmicks joey tits , enanthator, (HANKK WOOD???) , HECKLER ...feel free to add any1 who knows

...offf the top mf my head

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 06:47:33 PM »
Perhaps you missed the 300 threads Fat Alex started claiming 1) Ron was closing down/getting rid of Getbig 2) Getbig sucks and wont be around much longer. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »
Perhaps you missed the 300 threads Fat Alex started claiming 1) Ron was closing down/getting rid of Getbig 2) Getbig sucks and wont be around much longer. 

I didn't see those.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
let us shall we...ahhahahahemmm....

- making video with bob abt adonis losing mr getbig

- the pics of him with the fridges abt JAY and the crazy #### gonna kill myself tonite look

- hummer  pics with sevatase on the dashboard

- cigar happy holiday pics

- the gay pics of his where he tries to used all the fucked up lighting (LOL!) and with make up

- calling half way around the world on special eds show to swear at sum1 for 15 sconds

- convincing a mod to give him competitor stars and created a gimmick called buff goddess

- known gimmicks joey tits , enanthator, (HANKK WOOD???) , HECKLER ...feel free to add any1 who knows

...offf the top mf my head

Haha I could add to the list and so could a lot of Y boarders, except I won't. But I'll tell you this - The Heckler wasn't Alex23. Heckler is the same guy who now posts here as Pandaemonium.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »

tru det der

they calls him A(23) brah...lol  ::)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 06:52:20 PM »
Haha I could add to the list and so could a lot of Y boarders, except I won't. But I'll tell you this - The Heckler wasn't Alex23. Heckler is the same guy who now posts here as Pandaemonium.

thought so , heckler was a bit too witty to be A(23)...but martyr23 claimed to be heckler  ,so i dunno

im sure you are much wiser to the happenings around here than i am kiwiol  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 06:53:45 PM »
im sure you are much wiser to the happenings around here than i am kiwiol  ;D

Hahaha like Danielson and Davidpaul, I do more work via PM and enjoy all the benefits of being in tune with the grapevine ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 06:55:00 PM »
heckler was a shared accoutn between pandae and true anus.
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »
heckler was a shared accoutn between pandae and true anus.

Not at all. It's similar to how people used to keep saying endlessly that Sarcasm and Adonis were the same people until it was proven wrong much later. Heckler's always been his own guy and he just admires Adonis for his mindf*cking skills. I can see why, lol!

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 06:57:54 PM »
Don't get all your little minds in a bunch. I'm too busy of the late to run any sort of shit and never really did.

Like Danielson said, I'm not that skilled but thanks for the support.

Happy to keep you girls busy...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »
Does it really matter? I can think of more than five guys off the top of my head that are running 5-10+ gimmicks on here.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »
A(23) has lost his marbles

even squadfather and Jaejonna have bashed him brutally lately

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »
Not at all. It's similar to how people used to keep saying endlessly that Sarcasm and Adonis were the same people until it was proven wrong much later. Heckler's always been his own guy and he just admires Adonis for his mindf*cking skills. I can see why, lol!
bullshit, I am 99% sure Adonis was sharing that account with him... seriosuly, kiwiol. You just had to look at how some posts were written, u don't change writing styles 20 times in the same day.
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »
bullshit, I am 99% sure Adonis was sharing that account with him... seriosuly, kiwiol. You just had to look at how some posts were written, u don't change writing styles 20 times in the same day.
Settle down "haiter", don't get your TNT in a tizzy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2008, 07:17:26 PM »
Don't get all your little minds in a bunch. I'm too busy of the late to run any sort of shit and never really did.

Like Danielson said, I'm not that skilled but thanks for the support.

Happy to keep you girls busy...

what explains the Apr 25 date on the PM's? ;D

Some questions just are impossible to answer  ;)
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2008, 07:21:21 PM »

Nope, I was the only one who ever used that account.  I don't know adonis off the boards, but my sense is that he's a decent guy, just likes to rile people up on the net--and I completely respect that ;D

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »
Nope, I was the only one who ever used that account.  I don't know adonis off the boards, but my sense is that he's a decent guy, just likes to rile people up on the net--and I completely respect that ;D

panda...who stole the HANK WOOD account ?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2008, 07:23:27 PM »
he's prolly the biggest peice of shit I have seen on getbig.

I'm not gonna push the idea too much cuz I know I will not get an admission out of either of you  ;)
follow the arrows

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »
panda...who stole the HANK WOOD account ?
Sean Rey. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »
Sean Rey. >:(

is is , aints aint..the teddy bear , the teddy bear  knows

sean rey ?? nahhh

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2008, 07:28:56 PM »
he's prolly the biggest peice of shit I have seen on getbig.

Nah, he can be quite anal at times, but he's an OK guy. He obviously just does it for kicks cause he is pretty good at stirring people up. Trust me, there are some real assholes here and Adonis isn't psycho in the same way those others are :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

I'm not gonna push the idea too much cuz I know I will not get an admission out of either of you  ;)

There's nothing to "admit". 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »
Nah, he can be quite anal at times, but he's an OK guy. He obviously just does it for kicks cause he is pretty good at stirring people up. Trust me, there are some real assholes here and Adonis isn't psycho in the same way those others are :-X
uhhh I dunno about that, others may be more psycopathic than him, but he has definitely displayed it best on here. He's been inactive recently so its harder to recount the kinds of things he does, but he's said some pretty vicious things to people on a very very personal level... just observe the way he stalks people down people on the internet over disagreements, tries to humiliate them and makes heartless jokes about them- for example, layne nortons recent pec tear. what kind of a man pokes fun at some one else's misfortunes like that?  :-\

That is but one reason why I find Anus to be a very despicalbe, disgusting person.
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2008, 07:42:55 PM »
uhhh I dunno about that, others may be more psycopathic than him, but he has definitely displayed it best on here. He's been inactive recently so its harder to recount the kinds of things he does, but he's said some pretty vicious things to people on a very very personal level... just observe the way he stalks people down people on the internet over disagreements, tries to humiliate them and makes heartless jokes about them- for example, layne nortons recent pec tear. what kind of a man pokes fun at some one else's misfortunes like that?  :-\

That is but one reason why I find Anus to be a very despicalbe, disgusting person.

Fair enough, lol. I guess I can't take what he says that seriously cause I don't think he's anywhere near as smart as people or even he himself thinks he is. I'm made him melt like nobody has over and over and it wasn't too hard ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »
Fair enough, lol. I guess I can't take what he says that seriously cause I don't think he's anywhere near as smart as people or even he himself thinks he is. I'm made him melt like nobody has over and over and it wasn't too hard ;D
Agreed, I'm least impressed by his "intelligence" though he can be a clever guy, and seems to have a strong willpower. When it comes down to real arguments, Adonis hasn't shown himself capable of debating intelligently (in most cases), instead he turns into shit slinging contest cuz thats the only way he can come out on top- by being a supreme asshole ;D
follow the arrows