Author Topic: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#  (Read 14544 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #UPDATE#
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »
Its the big day tommorow and i have to admit i think i'll be shaking by the time the date arrives!
Thanks for all the advice, i do have a tendency to talk about myself alot and turn into a chatterbox when im nervous, which from what have gathered from the advice could completlely kill chances of a second date. The worst thing is i often DONT REALISE im talking too much :P

great advice about not spending too long on my appearance, thats the kinda thing i would never have thought about and would likely have spent 1 hr + getting ready.

I'g gonna try be as natural as possible, i don't wanna go there with a load of pre-rehearsed lines and jokes cos i know my head will be all over the place anyway, and im gonna try sip the coffee, i dont want caffeine jitters  :D
Settle down, rookie, you're putting the pussy on a pedastal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
Geo giving dating advice is like me giving advice on how to frost the tips of your hair, complete uninformed and lacking experience. STFU old fag.
LOLOLOLOL... DUNK!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2008, 09:33:58 PM »
Settle down, rookie, you're putting the pussy on a pedastal.
Chaos is right dude.  The apprehensive show here won't go with most chics.  That's not what they want.  Just take it, don't be fake about yourself, and remember, no means no... sometimes :D... but you'll get that with age ;)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Help! advice needed, Im losing sleep over a girl #DATE OVER#
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »
Good news!  :P

Overall the date went very well. I just about managed to hold myself together after a series of sleepless nights leading up to it.
I tried to follow as much advice from you guys as possible, lots of touching/ joking. asking her about herself. I dont think i came across as too giddy either, i ordered orange juice instead of coffee aswell. The caffeine would have sent me into overdrive.

The conversation started of a little shakey, as i had so many thoughts spinning around in my head that i was almost speechless, but half and hour in, it was completely natural. She suggested we should do it again. overall happy :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 03:43:44 PM »

Overall the date went very well. I just about managed to hold myself together after a series of sleepless nights leading up to it.
I tried to follow as much advice from you guys as possible, lots of touching/ joking. asking her about herself. I dont think i came across as too giddy either, i ordered orange juice instead of coffee aswell. The caffeine would have sent me into overdrive.

The conversation started of a little shakey, as i had so many thoughts spinning around in my head that i was almost speechless, but half and hour in, it was completely natural. She suggested we should do it again. overall happy :D
Are you going to marry this chick?

After 2 months of "friends" you should have gone farther on the first "date".

If it works for you, cool, I'm just saying......at the very minimum you should have tonsil boxed her and felt a boob.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »

Are you below 21? Also, are you religious?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 04:36:22 PM »
im 19, religious? no

Chaos : we are both kinda shy, so things are not gonna move at that kinda pace, but im prepared to put in the quality time cos i do really like her 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 04:48:15 PM »
im 19, religious? no

Chaos : we are both kinda shy, so things are not gonna move at that kinda pace, but im prepared to put in the quality time cos i do really like her 8)
Are you a VIRGIN?

PM me if you don't want to answer here.

@ 19 things should move a bit faster.......when's the next date?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 04:54:40 PM »
No not a virgin but not very experienced. Ive always been pretty insecure and timid, partly why i got into bodybuilding. no actual date yet, probably somtime early next week. im thinkin of maybe textin or callin today or tomorow just to see whats up. u think i should hang tight and wait a few days?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »
No not a virgin but not very experienced. Ive always been pretty insecure and timid, partly why i got into bodybuilding. no actual date yet, probably somtime early next week. im thinkin of maybe textin or callin today or tomorow just to see whats up. u think i should hang tight and wait a few days?
No waiting, call her set the date, make sure she knows it's a "date" not just a couple of buds hanging out.

Movie, dinner, back seat of moms station wagon........ :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »

Just make a decision and call.

No texting.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2008, 05:39:18 PM »
don't listen to these idiots booster....

takes geo's advice an I'll get ya to the promised land..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »
Just make a decision and call.

No texting.

agreed,no fucking texting.only lossers with no game do that shit.

texting=no game

myspace=epic faggotry and completley hopeless when it comes to getting laid.

take this advice as gospel.

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2008, 05:43:47 AM »
Bench has spoken.

Listen or he'll end up taking the "long way" to the station. :)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2008, 07:58:37 AM »
I bet she'll say yes if you as her out again, most will.  IMO, most girls/women are lonely and love the attention and spending time with someone else.  That being said they're either whores to fill that void of loneliness or serial daters... Don't know where I was going with that, but yea...  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2008, 09:37:49 AM »
I bet she'll say yes if you as her out again, most will.  IMO, most girls/women are lonely and love the attention and spending time with someone else.  That being said they're either whores to fill that void of loneliness or serial daters... Don't know where I was going with that, but yea...  ;D

They aren't all bad.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »
Bench has spoken.

Listen or he'll end up taking the "long way" to the station. :)
;D

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2008, 09:39:59 PM »
They aren't all bad.
no,but as a young man(early 20's)i must say the dating scene is boring.these girls self esteem is so low that it is effortless to get laid.i am almost begging for a challenge.

i cant even have a serious relationship for the soul reason of i am not dating someone it only took me 3 hours to get them naked and sexed up.

bench

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »
no,but as a young man(early 20's)i must say the dating scene is boring.these girls self esteem is so low that it is effortless to get laid.i am almost begging for a challenge.

i cant even have a serious relationship for the soul reason of i am not dating someone it only took me 3 hours to get them naked and sexed up.

bench

Maybe they like sex.  What's wrong with that?

calmus

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
Maybe they like sex.  What's wrong with that?

calmus
not a damn thing 8)

but i can not have a relationship with someone that is so easy to get into bed.

i really dont care right now because i am not looking for a relationship,but down the road i might and things are going to be tricky.

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2008, 07:29:47 AM »

bench

I'm a huge fan of putting out soon. A perfect girl would put out before the date! That way I'd be nice and relaxed so getting to know her would be a lot easier. :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
I'm a huge fan of putting out soon. A perfect girl would put out before the date! That way I'd be nice and relaxed so getting to know her would be a lot easier. :)
if she puts out before the date,we are not having the date.she is permanently relegated to the "booty call" list ;)

bench

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »
Been there done that, I recall a few months ago I asked this girl out from class I had all semester with and we never really talked.  Went and had drinks 2 hours later she was riding me like a rodeo bull. Next morning I woke up to her turning on College Gameday and a cold beer.  Lets just say she was trying too hard. Just too easy in a town with 4:1 girl to guy.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2008, 02:56:16 PM »
if she puts out before the date,we are not having the date.she is permanently relegated to the "booty call" list ;)

bench

I am a much more simplistic man than yourself. I really don't equate sex with a woman's character to any significant extent. Besides, the willingness to have sex at the drop of a hat makes me pretty much a slut too. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »
So did BoosterSeat score yet or what?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!