Author Topic: Chris Comier will compete Mr.Olympia 2008 ? (update pics included)  (Read 5845 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Chris Comier will compete Mr.Olympia 2008 ? (update pics included)
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 12:00:35 PM »
dorian is back at his skinhead roots
Yeah..Conversing with a black man . ::). STFU already..!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »
Looks like Dorian started taking a few shots again.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »

when did he stop?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »

HRT

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 03:32:19 PM »
whats the net worth of an out of competition nugga bodybuilder, zero.  good luck when you get aids.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »
 minus a tricep from the bike accident. i would say chris' chances of placing well are slipping fast..

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »
It's a bad sign when Dorian is looking younger and healthier than you...

YOU MUST BE BEYOND BLIND TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT...DORIAN DAMN NEAR LOOKS DEAD IN THAT PICTURE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DORIAN'S DAYS ARE SO OVER IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY...
C

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 08:00:18 PM »
YOU MUST BE BEYOND BLIND TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT...DORIAN DAMN NEAR LOOKS DEAD IN THAT PICTURE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DORIAN'S DAYS ARE SO OVER IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY...
Doz looks like a typical Englishman who likely drinks too much.  Cormier looks like a broken down dude with a bad drug habit and we will likely see him on DEA getting busted one of these days.  The guy has nothing going for him and will likely end up in LA County lockup.
Squishy face retard

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »
 Chris Comier with Hide at 2007 Atlantic City Pro (Comier placed 6th,and did't qualified for Olympia 2007)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »
he looks old, good arm shot though
TEAM Nasser

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 08:58:59 PM »
when did he stop?

I think there are times when he kind of takes his HRT up a notch, and this looks like one of those times.  ;D  I'm not saying he's using full blown gear, just having a little more fun with his doses than he usually does.  ;)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LEECH2004

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 10:16:39 AM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 10:28:30 AM »
dorian is back at his skinhead roots

It's called male pattern baldness. Maybe when you grow up, you'll understand.

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »
Chris Comier with Hide at 2007 Atlantic City Pro (Comier placed 6th,and did't qualified for Olympia 2007)

Hide is killing him there  :o

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 06:01:11 AM »
Chris still has a contract with muscletech

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 07:15:38 AM »
Will he compete Mr.Olympia 2008 ?  ???

(FIBO 2008 pics )
Here's the conversationbetween Cormier and Yates...

DY: Ello, mate...how you been, Chris?
 CC: Psst! yaknawatImsayin? I jist can't wait to git out of dis muthafucka and shit. Muthafuckaz been all up on my shit all like.."Chris! Chris! When u all gon' compete again and shit, Chris! Chris! Can I git a picture with you and shit? I'm all like...'Nig ga, come on and hurry up and shit...ya'undastann? "

DY: I know what you mean. Bloody annoying, yes?
 CC: Hellz muthafkn yea! I'm about to lose my mind up in hurr, up in hurr.

DY: What's in the bag, mate?
 CC: Oh, dis bag hurr? Da fuck if I kno. I jakked this shit off some white BITCH when she put it down lookin fo' some money fo' her little showty to git a picture with that Uncle Tom ass punk ass bitch Phil Heath and shit...bitch ass mark-ass nig ga!

DY: That's pretty cold, mate. Perhaps you should give it back, no?
 CC: Man? Fk that white ho and shit...knawatImsayin? She OWE me...ya'mean? She-OWE-Me. The only thang I give that white she-devil is my DICK all up in her ass...fk that white bitch...naaw'meeeean? I mean, like...it's all good and shit but like why she gotta be all like.."Oh, Phil! Oh, Phil...you're the greatest" when like, that guy aint nuthin but a mark? Ya'undastann?

DY: Sounds like you have alot of animosity and unresolved issues, Chris. You ever consider counseling?
 CC: Why so I can give over my dubs to some old ass white muthafka and shit only so he can laugh at me and shit when I leave? Maaaan? Fk that shit...ya'meeean? The only muthafka I give my loot to is my pastor...the ever so honorable and revered Ackbarr Mudullah Shabazz. Watcha know about being a Muslim, Yates?

DY: Not much, Chris. It isn't my cup of tea. I am glad you found something in your life to keep you humble, though.
 CC: Shit, nig ga...you aint nuthin' but a cracker ass devil either. Shit...I'm outta this bitch. If you see that Super Nanny bitch up in the UK you send her to me...tell her she can 'be good-be goo' all up on this DICK! Peace. "

Chris turned and walked away bobbing his hand in a musical manner to the tune stuck in his head..." I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T doyouknowwhat that mean, mang? "

The End.
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »

CC: Psst! yaknawatImsayin? I jist can't wait to git out of dis muthafucka and shit. Muthafuckaz been all up on my shit all like.."Chris! Chris! When u all gon' compete again and shit, Chris! Chris! Can I git a picture with you and shit? I'm all like...'Nig ga, come on and hurry up and shit...ya'undastann? "

CC: Oh, dis bag hurr? Da fuck if I kno. I jakked this shit off some white BITCH when she put it down lookin fo' some money fo' her little showty to git a picture with that Uncle Tom ass punk ass bitch Phil Heath and shit...bitch ass mark-ass nig ga!

CC: Man? Fk that white ho and shit...knawatImsayin? She OWE me...ya'mean? She-OWE-Me. The only thang I give that white she-devil is my DICK all up in her ass...fk that white bitch...naaw'meeeean? I mean, like...it's all good and shit but like why she gotta be all like.."Oh, Phil! Oh, Phil...you're the greatest" when like, that #### aint nuthin but a mark? Ya'undastann?

DY: Sounds like you have alot of animosity and unresolved issues, Chris. You ever consider counseling?
 CC: Why so I can give over my dubs to some old ass white muthafka and shit only so he can laugh at me and shit when I leave? Maaaan? Fk that shit...ya'meeean? The only muthafka I give my loot to is my pastor...the ever so honorable and revered Ackbarr Mudullah Shabazz. Watcha know about being a Muslim, Yates?

DY: Not much, Chris. It isn't my cup of tea. I am glad you found something in your life to keep you humble, though.
 CC: Shit, nig ga...you aint nuthin' but a cracker ass devil either. Shit...I'm outta this bitch. If you see that Super Nanny bitch up in the UK you send her to me...tell her she can 'be good-be goo' all up on this DICK! Peace. "

Chris turned and walked away bobbing his hand in a musical manner to the tune stuck in his head..." I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T doyouknowwhat that mean, mang? "

The End.

Fail

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 10:21:17 AM »
he's done. torn tric and getting old.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 10:32:46 AM »

CC: Man? Fk that white ho and shit...knawatImsayin? She OWE me...ya'mean? She-OWE-Me. The only thang I give that white she-devil is my DICK all up in her ass...fk that white bitch...naaw'meeeean? I mean, like...it's all good and shit but like why she gotta be all like.."Oh, Phil! Oh, Phil...you're the greatest" when like, that #### aint nuthin but a mark? Ya'undastann?

The End.

LOL

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »
Will he compete Mr.Olympia 2008 ?  ???

(FIBO 2008 pics )

I can't believe how deformed their heads look now that they're not 280  :-\

Even Ronnie's head is starting to look like his bobble head doll  ;D
just not good enough

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »
He'll have to qualify first, and that won't be easy.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 01:29:07 PM »
Cormier looks like a broken down dude with a bad drug habit and we will likely see him on DEA getting busted one of these days.  The guy has nothing going for him and will likely end up in LA County lockup.
If the rumors are true and Chris has been a hardcore junkie for so long he looks pretty damn good. Can't say he is exactly wasting away. Perhaps bodybuilding helps stave off the bad effects of being a junkie? Seems like there are many functioning junkies in the ranks. Not that many pros living in a cardboard box sucking dick for a rock.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 01:42:18 PM »

The End.

Blockhead bringing the funny as usual.  Too bad for Chris this conversation was confirmed by Musclephone™
\

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 02:50:00 PM »
  That drug addict couldn't fend off a third grader hell bent on getting an autograph from Hanna Montana.

L-O-Fucking-L!!!!!!!!!