Pavol Jablonicky
Claude Groulx
Stan McCrary
Nathan Wonsley
John Simmons
Rusty Jeffers
Joseph Palumbo
Alberto Bistocchi

Author Topic: 2006 Master's Professional World Championships - Who would you picked winner  (Read 5335 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
To be fair, it was voted on by anyone who watched the webcast...

exactly, and im guessing the majority of people watching the webcast were familiar with bodybuilding.com, had seen your war of the world series, know you from the boards. etc. I just feel like a lot of the voters were voting for your personality rather than your physique, added to the fact that you were recieving an unproportional amount of webcast time compared to the other competitors. NO hate just an opinion.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Doesn't bother me in the least...it IS my only pro victory...still will be after your poll ends, still will be in 2 months, in 10 years, and in the year 2862...

You tell em, Bob!

knny187

• Getbig V
bump for

"Rock teh vote"

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

knny187

• Getbig V
67 Votes.....

*bump*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
To be fair, it was voted on by anyone who watched the webcast...

To be fair, do you believe you received a lot more coverage on the webcast than the other competitors?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
This is the gayest post ever.  That show was two fucking years ago!!!  hey, how about this, who would you have picked to win the 87 NOC?  I had Mike Ashley ahead of Strydom...LOL  You guys need to get over this shit!!!

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Its safe to say that Jeffers was severely overlooked and on looking at those pics it was a damn sight closer than the judges made it out to be. Id have given the nod to Jeffers over Bob but its a very close call. Bottom line is Chick won it and thats all there is to it so more power to him, all the pissing and moaning in the world aint gonna change the result.

knny187

• Getbig V
This is the gayest post ever.  That show was two fucking years ago!!!  hey, how about this, who would you have picked to win the 87 NOC?  I had Mike Ashley ahead of Strydom...LOL  You guys need to get over this shit!!!

Hey Fuckface.....

How about paying people back that you borrowed money from to buy steroids?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
To be fair, do you believe you received a lot more coverage on the webcast than the other competitors?

i'M SURE i DID...IT WAS our webcast.

That said, all the coverage in the world doesn't  mean you look good, and if I looked like balls..it would have only served worse to be featured....the people voted as they seen fit, anonymously, and watching it LIVE...not looking at still pics 2 years later.

knny187

• Getbig V
i'M SURE i DID...IT WAS our webcast.

That said, all the coverage in the world doesn't  mean you look good, and if I looked like balls..it would have only served worse to be featured....the people voted as they seen fit, anonymously, and watching it LIVE...not looking at still pics 2 years later.

Hey, so far you're not doing too bad.....20 people said you should have been first.

I just felt there was too many people on here debating it....so i wanted to see some real numbers

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

Hey, so far you're not doing too bad.....20 people said you should have been first.

I just felt there was too many people on here debating it....so i wanted to see some real numbers

LOL....please.

Over 1,000 voted live on the webcast....that was good enough for me

knny187

• Getbig V
LOL....please.

Over 1,000 voted live on the webcast....that was good enough for me

Hell, were almost at 100

I'm hoping the Bob chick fans are just holding back

;)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Typical Big Italian family.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Hell, were almost at 100

I'm hoping the Bob chick fans are just holding back

;)

The Bob Chick fans have already voted...when it mattered.

knny187

• Getbig V
well, I don't know where they went.....but you better call them

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Rusty Jeffers had good lines but unfortunetly he looked a little soft, that said he looked better than Bob chick and 8th place was a travesty...

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Knny are you saying they should let the audience judge BB instead of a group of old men who like to look at men in thongs????.

knny187

• Getbig V
Knny are you saying they should let the audience judge BB instead of a group of old men who like to look at men in thongs????.

There just seems like a large crowd that thinks Rusty should have won.

I personally think Bob earned this one.

Just waiting for more Pro Chick supporters to vote in

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Was that show Drug tested as per IFBB Rules???

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
Shame is wasnt a bald Don Frye competiton because if it was Rusty would have had that badboy nailed!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I vote bob

this one is not locked

I agree, I think it was close but Bob had the best overall combination of size, cuts and balance.
Many forget that Bob Chic is pretty massive overall. His overall balance and shape allows his physique to flow which makes it look less freaky, until he is standing right next to someone.
Howard

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
I agree, I think it was close but Bob had the best overall combination of size, cuts and balance.
Many forget that Bob Chic is pretty massive overall. His overall balance and shape allows his physique to flow which makes it look less freaky, until he is standing right next to someone.
Howard
oh brother

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Howard

welcome back Howard!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Say what you like about the flotsam on Getbig but the lads here always say what they think. Bob ignors this poll because he believes he was the best. That is natural and he shouldn't have to debate the issue.

The bottom line is he can't say he always beat Rusty in a contest. He lost this on line poll.

I wonder how many actually looked at the images at Bodybuilding Com? If you did you will see that Rusty is the best. Don't be fooled by the thumbnails. Open the images up and see for yourself. I was surprised because Onlyme has been going on and on about the gift and I thought he was just bagging Chick. However, I agree with Keith and it was a gift. When you realize that Rusty was given 8th place it makes you wonder the the hell was going on. The only explanation is that perhaps Rusty has a private life that doesn't please the IFBB.

No amount of talking can change the reality seen in those photos. Bob is not the winner. Rusty was put down. Even the images on the site distort some of Rusty's best poses by rotating them at an angle.