Author Topic: hank wood whats your opinion about the squat?  (Read 2778 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: hank wood whats your opinion about the squat?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 01:36:48 PM »
why don;t they go to medical school then?

i am sure they are well trained, in ohio, there was a report of 2 broken necks caused by chiropractors.

all i am saying, is that if you want real, sound medical advices, see a MD, not a "Mr. Rick"

see a PN&R (physical med) doc, they are excellent at what they do.
simple, the reason is they didn't have the grades or MCAT scores to get into medical school, Chiro school is EASY AS SHIT to get into, we have one of the best ones in the country here in STL called Logan College and it's easy as shit to get into, you can fulfill all your pre requisites at the Community College, no joke.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
simple, the reason is they didn't have the grades or MCAT scores to get into medical school, Chiro school is EASY AS SHIT to get into, we have one of the best ones in the country here in STL called Logan College and it's easy as shit to get into, you can fulfill all your pre requisites at the Community College, no joke.

Oh shit, I know two people who went there.   This one oughta get you guys.  My brother actually got put on a fucking wait list to get into marquette's dental school because they have a quota to fill for fucking minorities and women.  He found out that he had a higher GPA and entrance exam scores than nearly all the minorities and women that got accepted ahead of him.  What a fucking joke that was. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 01:42:27 PM »

knowing this, would you still want to see a chiropracter?

no for me.
you are gay.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »
knowing this, would you still want to see a chiropracter?

no for me.
absolutely not, but it's a racket where you can make some decent money off of complete suckers on.