Author Topic: Brad Pitt in Fight Club....  (Read 7664 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Brad Pitt in Fight Club....
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 09:45:30 AM »
Wow - Brad is soooooooooooooooooo buff

::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
I am not your foe, or anyone's foe, for that matter
NO? Then I pick up the mantle for Getbig. You are now my nemesis; prepare to die.    8)

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »
i like chimps, too. and i am a doc, like you :)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »
gayer than nobody says something about my pictures.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2008, 10:48:59 AM »
i hope your boyfriend was kind enough to clean you up after he got done fuccking you twinkie boy. ;D

So many of your posts involve penis, butt sex, and other miscellaneous latent homosexual tendencies.  The first thing that comes to your mind is almost always gay.

Is it hard to hide the fact that you're gay?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 10:57:33 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:53 AM »
Brad Pitt looked great in Fight Club ( despite the deriding of his physique on bodybuilding sites). His chest is well developed and his arms and abs look decent . For a lot of people, male and female , that's all that matters.

Regarding this:

Does Bam know?
O

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 11:02:26 AM »
Pitt didn't really impress me in Fight Club but in Troy he packed on some quality 'movie' muscle kinda like Ed Norton in American History X.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 11:06:34 AM »
hahahahahaa, monster nose, epic bushy eyebrows, black bug eyes, dumbo ears, neanderthal forehead, 12 inch arms, skinny hairy bird chest with semen on it and gay wannabe tough guy stare. ;D

This guy may actually have danHead beat in the forehead category, and I thought that was impossible :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »
Brad Pitt looked great in Fight Club ( despite the deriding of his physique on bodybuilding sites). His chest is well developed and his arms and abs look decent . For a lot of people, male and female , that's all that matters.

Regarding this:

Does Bam know?

That fat fagg&t looks an awful lot like this guy...  The resemblance is pretty uncanny actually :-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2008, 11:10:48 AM »
the best joke of all is the one god plays on you each and every day, by building more tartar on your arterial walls.
soon enough you're going to die of a heart attack, or stroke.
THEN we can really laugh.

Hey dude,

That's a really mean spirited thing to say about a fellow human being.  You may not like Squad, but to wish death upon him is a little extreme.  I may joke around with people, own many of these so-called "straight" men, but to wish death upon them or gesture to it by way of some joke from above is downright mean.

For the sake of brotherhood, take it back and apologize..
"1"

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2008, 11:19:25 AM »
Hey dude,

That's a really mean spirited thing to say about a fellow human being.  You may not like Squad, but to wish death upon him is a little extreme.  I may joke around with people, own many of these so-called "straight" men, but to wish death upon them or gesture to it by way of some joke from above is downright mean.

For the sake of brotherhood, take it back and apologize..
"1"

true.  that's one thing we don't tolerate around here.  now make a formal written apology.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2008, 11:56:05 AM »
ladies and gentlemen, i present to you, Mr. 148 pound Hot Tub Twinkie, bing.................... .....bang............... .............hold on.....................w ait a second.................. .....here it comes................... ...............almost there.................go time, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM MMMMMM. ;D

Oh man this deserves some sort of award!

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
hahahhahaa, what gets inside these clowns heads posting pictures of a massively huge shirtless Brad Pitt on a site where you have shots of guys like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler , Markus Ruhl, etc.? and then they wonder why you make fun of them. :D

Or we can have shots like you posing in front of window with a blanket wrapped around you!

Moosejay

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2008, 01:02:34 PM »
he looks good, and gets pussy. 2 things the haters have no clue about.  ???

NT

yes...his goals most def accomplished...

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
Hahahahah, CrushingRW has been melting for days.

I just want to say that you've all done a fantastic job. Thanks again,

-The 'Z'-minator

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2008, 01:40:10 PM »
take away his face and nobody would care about his body

E
E

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »
Hey Moosejay, I also got attacked by the same Obese, self-photographing individual that you did . My crime was saying I preferred Frank Zane's physique over some of the bloated, pregnant bellied guys nowadays. So the porker says, "Looks like we have another shape and symmetry fag..t on board." If you happen to be a big fat guy carrying 80 pounds of hideous blubber, but you claim to have a good Bench press, he'll sing your praises. If you happen to have a physique that people actually admire and that women want, he'll call you a fag..t. 

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »
Hey Moosejay, I also got attacked by the same Obese, self-photographing individual that you did . My crime was saying I preferred Frank Zane's physique over some of the bloated, pregnant bellied guys nowadays. So the porker says, "Looks like we have another shape and symmetry fag..t on board." If you happen to be a big fat guy carrying 80 pounds of hideous blubber, but you claim to have a good Bench press, he'll sing your praises. If you happen to have a physique that people actually admire and that women want, he'll call you a fag..t. 

do you dream about this guy?
He seems to be in your head big time

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2008, 02:28:25 PM »
do you dream about this guy?
He seems to be in your head big time
Really, this is the first time I've ever mentioned him in a post.

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2008, 05:54:45 PM »

Hey chem...believe me, I tried to get big as a bb. Like you...I competed for many years, with some success. Even tried to get big as possible at one time...but had to settle on the Zane look, as it suyited me well.

This photo was taken at the NPC Northern States, 1986...I was 22, I am on the right...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »
hahahhaa, something tells me that "moosejay" is the type of guy who soaps up his thumb in the shower and sticks it up his butt and then tells himself, "i'm not gay i'm just trying to get my ass really, really, really clean". ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »
my sources are going to remain anoyomous but I know for a fact pitt took some steroids for the movie  TROY I worked for his personal assistant and he had to get some himself thats how busy he was his own personal needed me......good job though I didnt meet him face to face.  GH15 can testify this.........

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »
Hey chem...believe me, I tried to get big as a bb. Like you...I competed for many years, with some success. Even tried to get big as possible at one time...but had to settle on the Zane look, as it suyited me well.

This photo was taken at the NPC Northern States, 1986...I was 22, I am on the right...

Looks great! At least you know the discipline it takes to diet and get ripped for a show. Sometimes I get the urge to get back on stage. Maybe one day...