Author Topic: dorian yates hardcore photos  (Read 35725 times)

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: dorian yates hardcore photos
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »
Islam degrades women...
Muhammad was a thief for stealing the book of Moses and claimed that he had a "supernatural" communication with God. ...
Muhammad led his troops to war and conquer. His crusade of Islam is by force and bloodshed, forcing the people to either convert or die.
ISLAM = TERRORISM

Wrong; religion = terrorism. You sound like a christian nutcase yourself. Did you forget about the crusades? Did you forget about the witch-burnings and other persecution of "infidels" done by the christian church? Islam today resembles early christianity.

I hate religion. It is stupidity and evilness.

CD

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 11:45:56 PM »
Dorian Yates is a person who had muscles on his body.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 11:51:52 PM »
Dorian Yates is a person who had muscles on his body.

What makes you say that?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2008, 12:39:29 AM »

YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THIS

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2008, 01:03:00 AM »
FACTS:

Sharma's meaning of "facts" = lies

Yates had tattoos saying 'skins' removed from his knuckles.

The skinhead movement in England is not a racial but a nationalist movement. Roughly half the memebers of skinhead gangs in England are non-white, and Dorian's gangs had several non-white memebers.

He was convicted of burglary and racial violence.

He was convicted of juvenile delinquency and not of racial violence in any way, shape or form.

In prison he was known for being a racist and leading a white gang.

Prove it. Where are your sources?

He was a member of a english racist movement called the National Front.

The National Front is a nationalist party and not a racist one. Half of the mebers of the National Front are non-white. How many times must I tell you this?

Nasser killed him in 1996 and 1997. His hideous body was torn and huge gutted and the Mr O was a huge gift to Yates. The worst result in the histroy of the sport.

According to the judges' scorecards, it wasn't even close: Dorian destroyed your boy. As for 1996, Nasser was caught in the diuretics test and could never win the contest. If anything, Shawn Ray could have won it, as he was in the best shape of his life.

Compared to Dorian, Nasser had soft, undetailed back. lacked back and pectoral thickness, and had inferior conditioning.

All facts, hence you cannot prove me wrong as I know my stuff on this.

I have already proven everythign you wrote are lies. Everything. And I will keep doing it as long as you throw Dorian's name to the mud in this board.

nothing i say is not truth

Let me guess...you are sayintg this and you are not even blushing with embarassment Am I right?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2008, 01:29:22 AM »
Great pics, i have never seen some of them before.

Tazziedevil

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 02:41:44 AM »
urgh. disgusting tattooed racist, who removed his racist tattoos, and convicted criminal. huge gut, backne and torn arms.

revolting

You forgot he was also MR.O many years in a row...... whats yr claim to fame?  this forum cracks me up.  Do you put out yr little travel rug 5 times a day and pray to Allah or whatever the name of the muslim god is...........

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 02:55:51 AM »

YOU JUST CAN'T BEAT THIS

Sharma is just prejudiced. I said it before, I'm not a fan of the type of physique Yates launched. But the guy's a fuckin' monster. That back is just as good as it gets, I actually saw a picture of Yates' back in a anatomy book once.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2008, 03:44:26 AM »
dorian yates baby!

Z

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2008, 04:45:08 AM »
Shoarma dude makes me dislike Nasser...

shoarma dude should leave moslim/ religion BS out of BBthreads...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2008, 04:52:34 AM »
:o

I hate religion. It is stupidity and evilness.

CD

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2008, 05:08:29 AM »

THICKNEsS to the MAx!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2008, 05:24:12 AM »
Shoarma dude makes me dislike Nasser...

shoarma dude should leave moslim/ religion BS out of BBthreads...

I did not bring religion into it . it was Mr Chimps who raised Islam as he was owned very viciously by bigbobs who is Muslim and way more intelligent. since then Chimps has had a problem with Islam and is bitter that his interior brain let him down against bobs. so now everything is about Islam and racism.

go back over this thread and you will see that I DID NOT START ANY RELIGIOUS TALK.

I don't dislike Yates because of his proven criminal racist past, I dislike him because he does not have the moral corage to come out and admit that he was given 1997 as a gift. Nasser owned him and Yates' body was bloated, huge gutted, torn arms, racist tattoos , he was washed up and they simply gave him another trophy - NASSER'S TROPHY - because Yates was a dicksucker of the judges, no doubt he learned fellatio techniques in prison when he was jailed for burglary and racial violence.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2008, 05:28:50 AM »
Boy... does your life suck...

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2008, 06:31:46 AM »
I did not bring religion into it . it was Mr Chimps who raised Islam as he was owned very viciously by bigbobs who is Muslim and way more intelligent. since then Chimps has had a problem with Islam and is bitter that his interior brain let him down against bobs. so now everything is about Islam and racism.

go back over this thread and you will see that I DID NOT START ANY RELIGIOUS TALK.

I don't dislike Yates because of his proven criminal racist past, I dislike him because he does not have the moral corage to come out and admit that he was given 1997 as a gift. Nasser owned him and Yates' body was bloated, huge gutted, torn arms, racist tattoos , he was washed up and they simply gave him another trophy - NASSER'S TROPHY - because Yates was a dicksucker of the judges, no doubt he learned fellatio techniques in prison when he was jailed for burglary and racial violence.

You sir are a racist prick.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 06:49:16 AM »
FACTS:

Yates had tattoos saying 'skins' removed from his knuckles.

He was convicted of burglary and racial violence.

In prison he was known for being a racist and leading a white gang.

He was a member of a english racist movement called the National Front.

Nasser killed him in 1996 and 1997. His hideous body was torn and huge gutted and the Mr O was a huge gift to Yates. The worst result in the histroy of the sport.

All facts, hence you cannot prove me wrong as I know my stuff on this.
nothing i say is not truth.

go home camel jockey

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2008, 06:51:49 AM »

So I guess Nasser tapping asses was a much better idea
I am a mini beast

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 07:15:59 AM »

Liar. Idiot.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2008, 08:58:54 AM »
I posted a long time ago about Yates' "skins" tattoos and his membership with the National Front, implying a racist past, but to be honest I didn't know much about what these things meant at the time.  From reading some of the other posts about Yates that were made afterwards (about his black friend and half-asian wife) I dont believe he is racist anymore; may have been at one point when he was younger but not anymore.

I also think insuling anyone's religion (whether its a Muslim insulting Christianity or a Christian insulting Islam) is pointless because it just gets into an immature exchange.  I used to get involved in some of the "religious threads" that I saw, and even though I did not come off with an insuling tone I still got insults back; which is why I dont get involved in those threads anymore.  There aren't many getbiggers who you can have a reasoned debate with especially in terms of religion without them resorting to immature insults.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2008, 09:00:48 AM »
okay...i dont like yates physique at all either, sharma.

BUT

calign him racist

thats not right

i mean...wasnt his wife half black? wasnt his best man black?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »
In Nasser's Part 4 video, there is a scene where a bunch of bodybuilders, judges, and others within the industry are having dinner on a long table.  Someone asked Dorian, "Do you think you deserved to win the 97 Olympia?"  He goes, "Yes, I think I did" with a grin.  Then the same person asked Nasser, "what do you think Nasser?"  Nasser goes (in the third person), "Nasser thinks the opposite" and chuckles.  Nasser continued, "Seriously though, the winner will never say that they should not have won, the winner takes all."  To that Dorain said to one of the judges on the table sarcastically/jokingly, "Yeah, why the fuck did you let me win the 97 Olympia?!" and they all had a laugh over it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »
I posted a long time ago about Yates' "skins" tattoos and his membership with the National Front, implying a racist past, but to be honest I didn't know much about what these things meant at the time.  From reading some of the other posts about Yates that were made afterwards (about his black friend and half-asian wife) I dont believe he is racist anymore; may have been at one point when he was younger but not anymore.

I also think insuling anyone's religion (whether its a Muslim insulting Christianity or a Christian insulting Islam) is pointless because it just gets into an immature exchange.  I used to get involved in some of the "religious threads" that I saw, and even though I did not come off with an insuling tone I still got insults back; which is why I dont get involved in those threads anymore.  There aren't many getbiggers who you can have a reasoned debate with especially in terms of religion without them resorting to immature insults.
Good points. I found out a long time ago that when dealing with people of 'faith' there is no reasoning with them so it is pointless to continue. Live and let live.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2008, 10:20:05 AM »
so guys

what do you think of the pics of dorian
Z

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest