Author Topic: Balkan Test  (Read 14409 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Balkan Test
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »
tstmaniac
IMO Balkan is G2G,the only reason I no longer use is its hard to get to some areas if you get my drift  8)

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2008, 04:59:11 AM »
Of course its dodgy , the whole fuckin selling of steroids is dodgy use ya head man..Hes shipping steroids to countries where its illegal to buy or possess them without a legal script..
Shipping in part amounts works out better for you and the majority of overseas sources Ive used do it.If 1/2 your order gets through and 1/2 gets pulled dont you think that is better than having it all pulled??It makes sense when you are dealing with vials and pills,The stealth line has never been split with my orders and all have been way more than 200 bux.
If I was dealing purely with vials then yes Id want it split.thats just me though.

Ive had stuff stopped and Alin has always reshipped,end of the day there are way more happy customers than unhappy..check most of the boards and you will see that.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet regarding Alin,thats unfortunate but as far as im concerned he is 100 % Good to Go.

If stuff does not get to you that is hardly Alins fault.Iv received custom notes 6 months after Iv placed orders..Now most people would think the order hadnt been shipped if they had not seen a note but that just goes to show how the shipping/postal networks around the world are not always 100%
Once it leaves your source it is out of there hands.
If you provide evidence it has been stopped Alin always reships.
Hes the man imo. 8)

bro getting multiple packs from the same place is sketch. if i were a mailman and saw numerous packs showing up from the same place I would be suspicious. there are way better guys out there who sell human grade gear in original packaging and will ship a 5K order all at once through a courier that takes 2 days to recieve. Alin is all about money if thats your connect I feel bad for you because there are alot better guys out there who actually will remember you and take good care of you and talk to you on a personal level. Alin is just all about money. and he is a liar! explain the alinshop ivitamins situation how could he have nop affiliation when the payment info was the exact same? thats his scam site so be careful. truth is hes a selective scammer. so many people complained about him back when SSB was up they had to remove him from the source section. their were alot of complaints! alot of guys just not reciveing their orders in full just parcial orders and some nothing at all. customs is all over that guys shit. You dont think the usa dea has made buys from him to check his packaging and to tell customs what to look for? of course they have! if hes been in biz that long wich he has you dam well know the dea has made orders from him to try to get info on his operation,packaging, and his whereabouts. mark my words he will go down !

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 07:50:28 AM »
tstmaniac
IMO Balkan is G2G,the only reason I no longer use is its hard to get to some areas if you get my drift  8)
yeaa im hearing mixed reviews..like all ug labs...im gonna see how it goes...

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »
alin didnt select me, either//       ;)

Order again and make it a nice big order and you might be selected. I haven't personally used him, but I have heard from a # of good guys that he is a selective scammer. Hence the word selective.

Hey WillGrant I would listen to White. He knows his shit and has been around a long time. Obviously a source is a personal choice, but I have seen White call things for what they were in the past. Also Balkan is NOT HG gear. Anthony Roberts is constantly trying to push their license to any one who will listen, but its bull shit. Any one can post up a fake document on the net and claim it to be HG.

White, didn't you actually look into their license at one time or am I thinking of someone else?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2008, 11:01:31 AM »
the document is not fake..he really is licens3ed in moldova. but thats where the discrepency lies...is that hes licensed in MOLDOVA.  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 11:10:33 AM »
one or two my ass! gues have lost thousands dealing with the guy. he is just in it for money he will sell anything that will make his pocket fatter. Ive read hundreds of complaints about the guy. he also used to sell bunk xanax. And what about the ivitamins deal? Alin said he had no affiliation with ivitamins. for fun I placed an order to get payment info from both alinshop and ivitamins and both were the same. their were the same names in moldova so explain that to me? the guy is a compulsive liar. balkan is not human grade yet he claims it is thats a lie right there! he is definately a select scammer. he will be indicted soon . if they can indict gymace and redicat from overseas they can indict alin as well and they eventually will. alin will sell anything to make a buck wether its potent or crap smoot or painfull he will sell it if it makes his pocket fatter. he was removed from ssb when he sourced there so there were definately more than one or 2 complaints talk about hundreds of complaints and people getting just partial orders. they guy splits a 200$ order in 3 packs that right there is sketch

Exactly. It's only a matter of time before they get him. & when they do I'd be willing to bet the customer list will be turned over too.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »
the document is not fake..he really is licens3ed in moldova. but thats where the discrepency lies...is that hes licensed in MOLDOVA;D

Exactly.

That lincense means nothing. It's corrupt country so I'm sure you can buy a license. If it's so legit why isn't it available for HRT or some for other purposes other then bodybuilding?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 11:14:09 AM »
Exactly. It's only a matter of time before they get him. & when they do I'd be willing to bet the customer list will be turned over too.
and what are they going to do? come extract the test from my ass?  ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
and what are they going to do? come extract the test from my ass?  ;D

You can't possibly be that naive.

I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my name/addy flagged by the feds.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2008, 11:17:19 AM »
nah im assuming they would go after guys who have huge orders placed recently..get em on distribution...   but guys with personal amounts...,  nothings gonna happen..   

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
nah im assuming they would go after guys who have huge orders placed recently..get em on distribution...   but guys with personal amounts...,  nothings gonna happen..   

Normally you'd be right. However, steroids are the evil drug at the moment. If you've placed multiple orders the feds may just pass you info to the local PD in case they want to fuck with you. With all the recent press a steroid bust in the local paper would make the PD look good.

Remember what a BBer would consider personal & what would by law considered personal are two very different things.

You got into the game at a very dangerous time & I'm afraid you don't seem to understand how dangerous it is & what the consequences are if you're busted (based on your throw caution to the wind attitude). I'm sure there's several guys here who could attest to how bad things can get.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »
yeah..right as i coem in, everybody's like "underground is DEAD in 6 months. no more gear for the unprescribed. blah blah blah"

its like FUCK!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »
As far as Alin being legit or not...I've said in the past that I never had a problem with him, I've never had a reason to think anything but good things about him. However, Whitewidow has said a lot of things that would make one really leery of Alin, and Whites opinion around here at least is usually taken pretty seriously...I have no reason to think he's lying either. In short though, I don't care because I don't use Alin anyway...you can get gear cheaper IMO. Even so, I trust White more then just about anyone on all the steroid boards combined.

In regards to them extraditing guys like Alin. I know they did this to GymAce and guys like this, but doesn't it matter what country your in for them to bother doing this to? Even though I understand that the U.S. does basically do what it wants to, there are always countries that we try to stay out of no matter the reason...and many of the old Soviet block countries such as Moldova being one of them.

I would think bouncing around Moldova and Romania he would be pretty safe...maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe I am.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2008, 01:54:04 PM »
As far as Alin being legit or not...I've said in the past that I never had a problem with him, I've never had a reason to think anything but good things about him. However, Whitewidow has said a lot of things that would make one really leery of Alin, and Whites opinion around here at least is usually taken pretty seriously...I have no reason to think he's lying either. In short though, I don't care because I don't use Alin anyway...you can get gear cheaper IMO. Even so, I trust White more then just about anyone on all the steroid boards combined.

In regards to them extraditing guys like Alin. I know they did this to GymAce and guys like this, but doesn't it matter what country your in for them to bother doing this to? Even though I understand that the U.S. does basically do what it wants to, there are always countries that we try to stay out of no matter the reason...and many of the old Soviet block countries such as Moldova being one of them.

I would think bouncing around Moldova and Romania he would be pretty safe...maybe I'm wrong but I don't believe I am.
Time will tell

4thAD

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2008, 05:50:53 PM »
the document is not fake..he really is licens3ed in moldova. but thats where the discrepency lies...is that hes licensed in MOLDOVA.  ;D

And what is your source of info to prove this? The lic. is fake as fuck. Just because it might be a real/fake license in Moldova does not mean shit. It doesn't make it HG!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2008, 05:56:09 PM »
its a real license from MOLDOVA

..from MOLDOVA..

whats up 4th,  ???

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2008, 08:24:26 PM »
bro you tried telling me that balkan is human grade in another post...how much experience do you even have with AAS

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2008, 08:37:56 PM »
bro you tried telling me that balkan is human grade in another post...how much experience do you even have with AAS
bro im a fucking human histroy book i incented steroids back in the 1930's, yes its true, i know everything there is to know on the subject and no one can even come half as close to me in my knowledge on the subject

;D

nah

im relatively new to the game

but what i told you was that it had a license

iits not hg and its underground

peple thinks its GOTTA be one or the other

4thAD

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »
here is the so called license! Its definitely not legit. I know someone who actually checked it out, and it did not pan out. I thought it was white, but maybe I'm mistaken.

http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com/license.html

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2008, 04:45:53 AM »
bro im a fucking human histroy book i incented steroids back in the 1930's, yes its true, i know everything there is to know on the subject and no one can even come half as close to me in my knowledge on the subject

;D

nah

im relatively new to the game

but what i told you was that it had a license

iits not hg and its underground

peple thinks its GOTTA be one or the other

It's either HG or UG - there's no inbetween.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2008, 08:02:25 AM »

So it's more of an underground posing as HG then.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:46 AM »
So it's more of an underground posing as HG then.

I wouldn't exactly call a license in a corrupt country that's not known for producing pharmaceuticals legit would you?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »
thats cockamamy rimbaud
 ;D

how is it "underground" ?   it might not be licensed by the united states, and he just may as well have paid off a gov. official to get that..  shit; he could have even just faked the thing.. !!   but he definitely is not hiding out in his basement making this shit in a bath tub. THAT is "undergournd."   this is ABOVE ground, out in the open, no secrecy no nothin.    and whos to say that it is not "HUMAN GRADE"..as long as it produce in a sterile environment using sterile products and sterile raw material...that is "huiman grade" as far as it beign safe to inject and uuse....   

im not trying to suck on alins nuts. i just think its hilarious how some of you guys are AAS prudes ;D

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2008, 08:16:10 AM »
I wouldn't exactly call a license in a corrupt country that's not known for producing pharmaceuticals legit would you?

True.  I think when I go to Europe I'll swing through Moldova and see what it costs me to get one of those.  Then I'll walk around telling people I'm HG.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2008, 08:26:19 AM »
Balkan is no upjohn