Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman with 30-inch waistline  (Read 20439 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman with 30-inch waistline
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2008, 01:27:44 AM »
no one has ever said ND has any brains as far as bb goes.

he demonstrates that in every thread he posts on.

owned yet again in fact you went out of your way to comment on my intelligence lol sucker notice I never did the same for you? this is the third time I just owned your ass in two posts its like taking candy from a baby.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2008, 01:34:05 AM »
Ronnie 283 pounds & 275 pounds. Bigger, drier, more seperation, more striations, rounder muscle bellies etc. Ronnie owns the mm

Gross overstatements bigger sure softer as well , drier my ass ! Ronnie's conditioning got progressively worse the higher his bodyweight became , unlike Yates who could maintain conditioning at 285 pounds unequaled to this day , using the criteria that actual contest are judged by Dorian beats Ronnie in ANY pose when all things are considered , pay attention to that last statement . when all things are considered i.e. all rounds are physique rounds.

Ronnie knows he couldn't beat Dorian only his nutt-hugging fans think otherwise.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2008, 01:38:20 AM »
What I don't like about ND is not that he prefers Dorian.  Dorian was an amazing bodybuilder and certainly superior to Ronnie in some ways - he had superior muscle quality, was obvious the better poser, and it is not unreasonable to suggest he looked better in some mandatories.  Although not as relevant to the discussion about their physiques, Dorian was the superior spokesman for bodybuilding in my opinion also.

What I dislike about ND's posts is when he makes comments stating that Dorian has the better overall arms - a comment I can't possibly begin to justify.  Also, has ND claimed Dorian could beat Ronnie in the pose below?  Because it wouldn't surprise me.

Fact Dorian has better triceps & forearms , the better arms overall comment was tongue in cheek this was addressed eons ago and again Matt like these guys if you had the first idea on how contests are judged you'd understand full well how Dorian beats Ronnie in ANY pose because he simply satisfies the criteria better than Coleman ( old news ) hence why Ronnie himself said he couldn't beat Dorian , twice !!

and its no worse than Hulkster claiming Ronnie had better detailed calves than Dorian , he was harder & drier than Dorian and had a more graininess lol thats massively stupid statements couple with his others but you Coleman fans aren't the most sophisticated bunch .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2008, 01:41:07 AM »
How much hard drive space do you pictures of Ronnie take up Hulkster and how many more YEARS will you be at it? If ND is such an idiot, what does that make you for arguing with you to the extent that you HAVE and WILL DO?? ;)

Hulkster = owned

the reason he keeps trying is because he's down two. Ronnie has gone on record not once but twice saying he could NEVER beat Dorian , he just can't grasp it even if Ronnie does. he has a LOT invested in the truce thread and he has to try and save face now because his own hero ended it lol thats the best part.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2008, 02:33:10 AM »
please lets not turn this into another truce thread
there's no magic pills... just needles

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2008, 09:21:20 AM »
Please show me a picture of Dorian to the back that even comes close to the picture of Ronnie with his hands out from the rear,showing his glutes and hams.Dorian couldnt look like that in a million years.That was also the best version of Ronnie and the best version of any bodybuilder in the history of the sport.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2008, 09:32:54 AM »
What I don't like about ND is not that he prefers Dorian.  Dorian was an amazing bodybuilder and certainly superior to Ronnie in some ways - he had superior muscle quality, was obvious the better poser, and it is not unreasonable to suggest he looked better in some mandatories.  Although not as relevant to the discussion about their physiques, Dorian was the superior spokesman for bodybuilding in my opinion also.

What I dislike about ND's posts is when he makes comments stating that Dorian has the better overall arms - a comment I can't possibly begin to justify.  Also, has ND claimed Dorian could beat Ronnie in the pose below?  Because it wouldn't surprise me.

He has already done that. He also thinks that yates has better arms, delts, chest, quads, hams, glutes etc. than Ronnie. How can you argue with a guy so in denial? yates wouldn't even come close to be even considered top 10 in any of those body parts while Ronnie would. How in the hell will he win the mandatory poses? Stating the obvious, he still thinks the opposite. There will be no end with a person like that. It's better everyone just leaves it alone and let him be happy in his own little wonderland world hitting it off with his hero yates.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »
He has already done that. He also thinks that yates has better arms, delts, chest, quads, hams, glutes etc. than Ronnie. How can you argue with a guy so in denial? yates wouldn't even come close to be even considered top 10 in any of those body parts while Ronnie would. How in the hell will he win the mandatory poses? Stating the obvious, he still thinks the opposite. There will be no end with a person like that. It's better everyone just leaves it alone and let him be happy in his own little wonderland world hitting it off with his hero yates.

Again with the parts ,  Ronnie has the best , blah , blah , blah contests aren't judged on PARTS they're judged as a whole all things considered size , density , low body fat , balanced development , posing & presentation , least amount of flaws etc , etc , etc thats how contests are judged despite Ronnie's advantages in smaller waist & hips and Dorian's disadvantages in the same area Dorian's front latspread & ab-thigh are markedly better than Ronnies , ever wonder why? stop trying to collect best part trophies and add them up

and I hate to break it to you jackass I'm NOT alone in my assessment your own fucking hero agrees with me  ;) I'm in esteemed company 8 time Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman and what many consider the greatest bodybuilder of all time agrees with me , that he couldn't beat Dorian Yates he's gone on record not once but twice as saying as such ! so have a nice day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
Please show me a picture of Dorian to the back that even comes close to the picture of Ronnie with his hands out from the rear,showing his glutes and hams.Dorian couldnt look like that in a million years.That was also the best version of Ronnie and the best version of any bodybuilder in the history of the sport.

Dorian doesn't have to look like Ronnie to beat Ronnie , he didn't have to look like Shawn Ray , Kevin Levrone , Paul Dillett , Flex Wheeler it had to look like one person , himself and that worked out quite well for him .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2008, 02:23:22 PM »

excellent post.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2008, 02:25:23 PM »
Dorian doesn't have to look like Ronnie to beat Ronnie , he didn't have to look like Shawn Ray , Kevin Levrone , Paul Dillett , Flex Wheeler it had to look like one person , himself and that worked out quite well for him .

yes, it worked quite well against a mid 90's Ronnie.. ::)

I think Iceman has it right - since we all come on here and own the idiot, and it does no good,  lets all ignore him and leave him in his little cowardly world of denial. :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2008, 02:27:32 PM »

I think Iceman has it right - since we all come on here and own the idiot, lets all ignore him and leave him in his cowardly world of denial.

again Ronnie in 1999 the best as you claim said he couldn't beat Yates and in 2007 he said the same thing . so I'm not alone in think Yates would beat Ronnie  ;)

owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »
do I hear something?

naaaah.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2008, 02:33:16 PM »
do I hear something?

naaaah.

yeah you do  ;)

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

sucker .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2008, 02:34:48 PM »
the board was so nice without the endless onslaught of meaningless quotes... :-\

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »

I think Iceman has it right - since we all come on here and own the idiot, and it does no good,  lets all ignore him and leave him in his little cowardly world of denial. :-*

You changed the pic and man what a dumb fucking move that was lol Dorian is BLOWING Coleman out of the water in this shot . I'm surprised you posted it no contest Yates is killing Ronnie , no wonder why Ronnie thinks he could never beat Yates lol look at him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »
the board was so nice without the endless onslaught of meaningless quotes... :-\

They're meaningless because they crush your bullshit and you called down the thunder you made that dumb thread which everyone laughed at you for , welcoming me back ( not that I ever went anywhere ) and now I'll continue to correct your bullshit  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
nice to see that you are oblivious to the fact that I am not the only one owning you.

there are lots of other posters that own you all the time.

just look at this thread LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »
nice to see that you are oblivious to the fact that I am not the only one owning you.

there are lots of other posters that own you all the time.

just look at this thread LOL

Ronnie owns you and thats all that matters  ;) and Dorian owns Ronnie