Author Topic: A fresh pic of Phil H.  (Read 12808 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: A fresh pic of Phil H.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2008, 09:46:09 AM »
Heath looks a lot bigger in contest condition

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2008, 09:51:43 AM »

Is that a sasquatch?

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »
hahahhaa, i think Mars was joking, he doesn't look small at all there, he's a monster, anyone who says otherwise is just hating plain and simple.

Alot smaller then he was RIPPED at latest comp though

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2008, 10:47:12 AM »

Yeah, looks like he might be trying the Levrone approach to gear/contest prep
just not good enough

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2008, 10:53:06 AM »
Ronnie's arms were actually recorded in Korea, it was on youtube for a while and even on the forums.
But due to copyright reasons they were taken down, it was a legit 21.7

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6009291
Is it the 147 CM or the %7 CM, and has anyone done the conversion, Your taking someone's word on it, just like you are taking a bodybuilder's word on it. As I said, you've proabably seen the pic of Ronnie's arm when he talking on the phone...Des that look like it is 21 inches? And if you've seen O videos you see how his arm dwarfs Lee Priest's.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »
Parker Are you a COMPLETE MORON?!!!! 100 people have seen how much Ronnie's arms were measured on the video! Go back to sleep!
R.I.P. Michael

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2008, 12:32:10 PM »
i dig the yellow and blue weights.

VERY COOL...have never seen those weights before----who makes them??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2008, 12:35:10 PM »
VERY COOL...have never seen those weights before----who makes them??

Fisher-Price.  They make some awesome cardio gear too!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »
Fisher-Price.  They make some awesome cardio gear too!

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

Now that's my kind of cardio ;D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »
Is it the 147 CM or the %7 CM, and has anyone done the conversion, Your taking someone's word on it, just like you are taking a bodybuilder's word on it. As I said, you've proabably seen the pic of Ronnie's arm when he talking on the phone...Des that look like it is 21 inches? And if you've seen O videos you see how his arm dwarfs Lee Priest's.

Lee priest is a liar, the guy is 5'4 and claiming to have 21 inch arms.....Its BS
There isnt any way in hell that Lee has bigger arms than Vince Taylor, Arnold, or even Swarzengher for that matter.
Lee had big arms for his height yes, but next to guys like Levrone, Taylor, Dorian etc his arms were smaller.

As for the conversion

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=how+many+cm+are+in+21.7+inches%3F&btnG=Search&meta=

Dorian sounded accurate when he said his arms were 20 in the offseason, it must mean he had 19 inch arms in contest condition. All recorded to be 20-21 inches.
Ronnie's arms look around 2 inches bigger, so it would make it to be 21-22.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »
Also, if Dorian had bigger arms why would he say that he had 20inches offseason....
Dorian told it as it was and didnt bullshit about his claims unlike Martinez, Priest and Dexter  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

Now that's my kind of cardio ;D

if you have a 1- or 2-year old, you don't need cardio.  They make you skinny chasing them around.  I went from 20% to 10% bodyfat just playing with the rugrat all day.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2008, 01:54:38 PM »
there is no off,, he is constantly on drugs friends,,some times less sometimes more but there is no time off,,his arms mesure 19-21 inches depends on many factors such as bf% ,,products he is on,,stress..sleep ,,calories,,activity ,,remember most of us are lazy but when we are on the road we have no time to be lazy ,,

he doesnt have the freak aspect to him,,not even to his arms ,,very normal generation nothigness bodybuilder,,BIG indeed and respond very well to hormones ,,in this generation he will do very well in the 90s this fella wouldnt be even top 10 in a pro competition
fallen angel

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »
there is no off,, he is constantly on drugs friends,,some times less sometimes more but there is no time off,,his arms mesure 19-21 inches depends on many factors such as bf% ,,products he is on,,stress..sleep ,,calories,,activity ,,remember most of us are lazy but when we are on the road we have no time to be lazy ,,

he doesnt have the freak aspect to him,,not even to his arms ,,very normal generation nothigness bodybuilder,,BIG indeed and respond very well to hormones ,,in this generation he will do very well in the 90s this fella wouldnt be even top 10 in a pro competition

do you honestly think Ronnie ever reached 23 inches?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2008, 02:18:08 PM »
sure.....  ::)

When said to Dorian if Flex Wheeler had 23.5 inch arms he laughed and responded that at a bodyweight of 295lbs sometime in 93 his arms measured at just about 20inchs. Dorian is as real as it gets, he was very pedantic about measurements and other details related. The majority of bodybuilders are liars.
At the 1993 Olympia Dorians arms were among the biggest on stage

Ronnie was measured in Korea at a bodyweight of 305 lbs  in 2004 and he ended up having 21.7 inch arms.

Vince Taylor had 19 3/4 arms and his arms were enormous. Arm sizes are grossly exaggerated these days

BB you're on drugs and must have some kinda ego issue coz if some of these guy's arms arent over 22 inch then  george dubya is a nasa scientist.

i can only go by my own experience and comparison to pros and others and at 6'1" myself and a bunch of bros had near or around 20 inch arms back in the day..not competing BF mind you, but certainly not fat at all. all around 250-290lb and the big guys cranking out 20 inch guns on 5'8"-5'10" frames..

and none of us competed- ever. theres a pic of lee priest at 5'2" with the tape stretching 21 inches (or was it 22")...whatever..

even that pic of the wasted CC probably is sporting 20 inch arms at least. my arms never looked that freaky, but conversely some of my buddies had smaller arms that were peaky and narrow (looked average straight on but awesome when in double biceps pose).

the point is that it seems that you are delusional about what size is possible and maybe because you havent gotten anywhere near what pros do then it helps for you to believe your own crap.

i cant see any reason why a pro bb cant have 22-24 inch arms legit.

and i used to run track and although almost unbelievable ive no choice to believe that guys can run 9.7 and a shit load of guys run below 10.2 electronic times..thats 9.5 and 10.0 flat hand timing.

oh and im a competent swimmer but itd take me 40 seconds or so to do 50m olympic pool freestyle. How can some guys do that in 21 seconds!!!..they do.

and 2 hours 5 minutes for a marathon....thats 4 3/4 minutes PER MILE, for 26 MILES straight....

even more mindblowing is most of this stuff is achieved WITHOUT any gear. (lets not start on a tangent here for those who cry "all drugs"- most world class athletes are tested 20-30 times per year in and out of comps).

So- you get the picture?..the problem is with you.

dont waste your time being jealous...train harder, accept the freaks and admire them.

or go and buy a boatload of gear.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2008, 02:27:46 PM »
BB you're on drugs and must have some kinda ego issue coz if some of these guy's arms arent over 22 inch then  george dubya is a nasa scientist.

i can only go by my own experience and comparison to pros and others and at 6'1" myself and a bunch of bros had near or around 20 inch arms back in the day..not competing BF mind you, but certainly not fat at all[/font]. all around 250-290lb and the big guys cranking out 20 inch guns on 5'8"-5'10" frames..

and none of us competed- ever. theres a pic of lee priest at 5'2" with the tape stretching 21 inches (or was it 22")...whatever..

This is the biggest flaw in your argument  :-\   

What's your definition of "not fat", and when you diet for a competition...especially your first one, it's amazing to see how much fat you had compared to how much you THOUGHT you had.

I remember at the 96 Arnold, the co-commentator quoted Ronnie's measurements to Arnold...arnold responded with, "well it also depends how lean he is, if he's got fat covering his chest/arms, then those measurements mean nothing."  ;)
just not good enough

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2008, 02:46:53 PM »

i can only go by my own experience and comparison to pros and others and at 6'1" myself and a bunch of bros had near or around 20 inch arms back in the day..not competing BF mind you, but certainly not fat at all. all around 250-290lb and the big guys cranking out 20 inch guns on 5'8"-5'10" frames..

even that pic of the wasted CC probably is sporting 20 inch arms at least. my arms never looked that freaky, but conversely some of my buddies had smaller arms that were peaky and narrow (looked average straight on but awesome when in double biceps pose).

the point is that it seems that you are delusional about what size is possible and maybe because you havent gotten anywhere near what pros do then it helps for you to believe your own crap.

i cant see any reason why a pro bb cant have 22-24 inch arms legit.

and i used to run track and although almost unbelievable ive no choice to believe that guys can run 9.7 and a shit load of guys run below 10.2 electronic times..thats 9.5 and 10.0 flat hand timing.

oh and im a competent swimmer but itd take me 40 seconds or so to do 50m olympic pool freestyle. How can some guys do that in 21 seconds!!!..they do.

and 2 hours 5 minutes for a marathon....thats 4 3/4 minutes PER MILE, for 26 MILES straight....

even more mindblowing is most of this stuff is achieved WITHOUT any gear. (lets not start on a tangent here for those who cry "all drugs"- most world class athletes are tested 20-30 times per year in and out of comps).

So- you get the picture?..the problem is with you.

dont waste your time being jealous...train harder, accept the freaks and admire them.

or go and buy a boatload of gear.

Jealous? Im here to expose the truth and that is all.

Just read all my posts, hell there was even a video where they measured Ronnie's arms....FOOTAGE!
21.7 inches in contest condition of a bodyweight of 305lbs.

Dorian yates mentioned that he barely had 20 inch arms of a bodyweight of 295 pounds, I am not delusional because what I am saying is either based on fact or someone who was credible such as Dorian.
Arnold's arms were supposedly measured at around 19-20 and so were Vince Taylors, I seriously doubt that someone like a Dexter Jackson can have 22 inch arms.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2008, 08:59:30 PM »
every pro talk shit about there arms.
kai greene said he had 21' arms at 17, NOW THATS COMPLETE HORSE SHIT
gregg valvalino had 24 " arms no way dex has 22 more like 20 if that
there's no magic pills... just needles

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »
every pro talk shit about there arms.
kai greene said he had 21' arms at 17, NOW THATS COMPLETE HORSE SHIT
gregg valvalino had 24 " arms no way dex has 22 more like 20 if that

Dexter's arms are quite large

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2008, 09:07:03 PM »
Dexter's arms are quite large

must be those 315 pound tricep extensions he claimed in MD. ;D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »
must be those 315 pound tricep extensions he claimed in MD. ;D

intensity builds density

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2008, 09:12:56 PM »
intensity builds density
hahahaha, amazing how quickly these claimed 315 pound extensions and 225 pound curls become 1 plate per side for cheat reps because, "i'm getting oover an injury and haven't trained in months". ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »
damn check out branch's eyes in that pic..... i personally dont know if this is true, cuz ive never seen it myself, but gh has said before that you can see it in a aguys eyes when he is on aot of hormones....   and dan, i think i see it in those eyesright there

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2008, 09:21:33 PM »
intensity builds density

Nice hot pants, "Branch"  ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
Nice hot pants, "Branch"  ::)

Do not speak ill of Branch Warren. He is a cool dude.
No doubt about it...