Author Topic: Ice for Injuries- Your Tips and throughts  (Read 4103 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Ice for Injuries- Your Tips and throughts
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »
My Boy Vinnie backed downed from any confrontation with me as he has done with everyone else. He even let Derek Anothny spit on him and did nothing. I think Vinnie likes to talk but that's about it. Sad but True!

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

Grundy, you haven't even had one amatuer or professional fight.  You just used me and Ernie Taylor for leverage in getting those modeling contracts.  A buddy of yours at the O told me that.I do have to admit that it was a good idea to get some leverage.

And Derek spitting and then running behind the Muscle Mob for protection is a clear example of Derek being a fucking pussy. 

He talked about how he was going to kick my ass and when the moment came, he didn't have the balls to lay a finger on me.

To be honest, I haven't even thought about you Grundy so what is the point anyway???  If I'm incorrect about what your buddy told me, then perhaps you can tell everyone up here WHEN IS YOUR FIRST FIGHT????
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2008, 08:23:50 AM »

Grundy, you haven't even had one amatuer or professional fight.  You just used me and Ernie Taylor for leverage in getting those modeling contracts.  A buddy of yours at the O told me that.I do have to admit that it was a good idea to get some leverage.

And Derek spitting and then running behind the Muscle Mob for protection is a clear example of Derek being a fucking pussy. 

He talked about how he was going to kick my ass and when the moment came, he didn't have the balls to lay a finger on me.

LOL MY Modeling Carrer WOW. How did you get that one Titty Boy! I am no model nor have I ever been! Vince to clarify you are  a GAY, sauasge Tittied no body Vince. WIthout those Man Boobs you would even be heard off. Just like you Ernie talked big and never delivered. I will glady fight you or Ernie for my first fight. I asked you to fight and you backed down and I asked Ernie to fight and he backed down. You can check with Mr Gethin as He was the one who asked Ernie for me. You I challeneged on Gettbig and of course you did nothing.

Oh Vince I NEVER forget about you!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

To be honest, I haven't even thought about you Grundy so what is the point anyway???  If I'm incorrect about what your buddy told me, then perhaps you can tell everyone up here WHEN IS YOUR FIRST FIGHT????

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2008, 08:43:51 AM »
ICE plus antiinflamatories...my oppinion.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2008, 09:05:32 AM »

You haven't found anyone, GUY.  Surely you're not waiting for me or Ernie are you....lol

Face it, you don't have the heart to fight anyone
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »
hahahahhahaa, please don't tell me this "guy" is talking tough now. ::)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »

You haven't found anyone, GUY.  Surely you're not waiting for me or Ernie are you....lol

Face it, you don't have the heart to fight anyone

I haven't found anyone? No I have not found a Male Love partner as you have Titty Man. This is way of subject. Or is Grundy who is known for his BAD GRAMMAR correcting Milky Tits

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

P.S You and Ernie BOTH back down. Care to explain why Vince. The offer is STILL OPEN to you anytime

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2008, 11:41:39 AM »
hahahahhahaa, please don't tell me this "guy" is talking tough now. ::)

LOL!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »
Hey Guy;

Coming from a Physical Therapy point of view....Turf Toe--- is usually caused from either jamming the toe, or pushing off repeatedly when running or jumping--over use injury...Ice and elevation with rest being the best treatment, frozen corn-peas work best--molds to anything!  Me being on the very conservative side...maybe check into X-rays to ensure there is no fracture.  We have athletes avoid their sport for about three weeks to allow the joint capsule to heal.  When returning to activities, special inserts can be used to limit the motion of the big toe and prevent further damage to the joint capsule. Also moist heat can be applied prior to your activity...when returning.

Wishing you a speedy recover ! ! !

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
I haven't found anyone? No I have not found a Male Love partner as you have Titty Man. This is way of subject. Or is Grundy who is known for his BAD GRAMMAR correcting Milky Tits

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

P.S You and Ernie BOTH back down. Care to explain why Vince. The offer is STILL OPEN to you anytime

Actually I used proper grammar. The statement:  "YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE, GUY" is a complete sentence you shaved monkey..... ::)

But lets get back to the actual subject.  You haven't fought anyone Guy and you never will because you're just a poser
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2008, 10:00:03 PM »
Hey Guy;

Coming from a Physical Therapy point of view....Turf Toe--- is usually caused from either jamming the toe, or pushing off repeatedly when running or jumping--over use injury...Ice and elevation with rest being the best treatment, frozen corn-peas work best--molds to anything!  Me being on the very conservative side...maybe check into X-rays to ensure there is no fracture.  We have athletes avoid their sport for about three weeks to allow the joint capsule to heal.  When returning to activities, special inserts can be used to limit the motion of the big toe and prevent further damage to the joint capsule. Also moist heat can be applied prior to your activity...when returning.

Wishing you a speedy recover ! ! !

Thanks Mate! I had X-Rays 6 months back and they showed no fracture. I am going to see a podiatrist so hopefully that will be helpful. I appreciate your time in commenting. ALl the best!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2008, 10:07:31 PM »

Actually I used proper grammar. The statement:  "YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ANYONE, GUY" is a complete sentence you shaved monkey..... ::)

But lets get back to the actual subject.  You haven't fought anyone Guy and you never will because you're just a poser

Well I did say I had Bad Grammar, TOUCHEE! You look a lot more like a MONKEY than me MONKEY BOY! And PLEASE you would LOVE to see me SHAVED down since your into PENIS VINCE! Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't like you because you BUTT ASS UGLY in every sense, everything about you is UGLY. If I was in the same TOWN as you I would be hanging with  you 24/7 because I would look like like Brad Pitt next to you.

To acheive your level of Ugliness I figure that when you were born the Nurse must have dropped you on the ground a few times and then accidently kept kicking you around the room as she bent down to pick you up. Is this how it happened Vince. Seriously how did you get so Uglly.

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 01:24:23 AM »
I prefer frozen peas myself.  As long as you do combat sports, icing becomes a necessary daily treatment. 

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2008, 02:45:33 AM »

Grundy, you haven't even had one amatuer or professional fight.  You just used me and Ernie Taylor for leverage in getting those modeling contracts.  [/b]

This bit made me laugh out loud!! Vince, in the grand scheme of things who the fvck are you? really? why would anyone use you? Nice to see you back posting Guy ;)
Team Efferding

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2008, 02:47:53 AM »
ice for the first 24hrs with a acute injury, then heat. unfortunately rest is the only thing that will help turf toe, also take 800mg of motrin with 1gram of tylenol every 6hrs. pm me if you need to Guy.......

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »
Well I did say I had Bad Grammar, TOUCHEE! You look a lot more like a MONKEY than me MONKEY BOY! And PLEASE you would LOVE to see me SHAVED down since your into PENIS VINCE! Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't like you because you BUTT ASS UGLY in every sense, everything about you is UGLY. If I was in the same TOWN as you I would be hanging with  you 24/7 because I woulod like like Brad Pitt next to you. But hey it's not your fault.

To acheive your level of Ugliness I figure that when you were born the Nurse must have dropped you on ground a few times and then acidently kept kicking you around the room as she bent down to pick you up. Is this how it happened Vince. Seriously how did you get so Uglly.

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

And the fued begins, again. 

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2008, 12:29:50 PM »
And the fued begins, again. 

It never ENDED! I dislike Vince just as much now as I did a few years back.

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2008, 12:31:52 PM »

It never ENDED! I dislike Vince just as much now as I did a few years back.

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

Grundy???  When are you going to actually get in the ring WITH A FIGHTER???

A

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2008, 01:35:28 PM »

STFU YOU MILKTITTY NOBODY!!!!!!
from incomplete data

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
ice for the first 24hrs with a acute injury, then heat. unfortunately rest is the only thing that will help turf toe, also take 800mg of motrin with 1gram of tylenol every 6hrs. pm me if you need to Guy.......

Thanks Roc, Much appreciated! All the Best!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

Hey Ugly, I will gladly KICK your ASS for FREE! Let me know it will be my PLEASURE. I have a question Vince, Is it hard for your to Talk with PENIS in your Mouth?

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2008, 02:42:51 PM »
STFU YOU MILKTITTY NOBODY!!!!!!

LOL- VINCENT You Owe me one! You are now FAMOUS as the TITTY Man. Your welcome for coming up with that one Moneky Boy!

Guy
www.grundy-fit.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2008, 02:44:12 PM »

Grundy would destroy you in the ring so fast.