Author Topic: Should Trey brewer fire his nutritionist Daniel Stuckart?  (Read 5063 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Should Trey brewer fire his nutritionist Daniel Stuckart?
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2008, 09:23:24 AM »
Look at least somebody's doing something original with themselves.  That's why Trey's so hot right now; all eyes on this guy, and I personally can't wait to see how this all turns out.  Even if he messes this next show up it'll be a lesson learned for everyone and chances are he can recover...he's young and while he still has the joint integrity to do this shit it's refreshing to see someone attempting to push the envelope.  You guys act like you wish he'd just put on 15 pounds between shows and add 5-10 pounds of competitive muscle per showing...I guess because you're so personally concerned for his health and don't want to see him hurt himself...   ::)

;D

Seriously though, who gives a shit...this guy is young, from the country, and his dad's a maniac and it's interesting to see someone so singularly focused as Trey.  Let him run wild and let's see what happens.  Hell somebody needed to do it, stop acting like it's so personally offensive to you.  Like you guys would quit flaming him if he retired from bodybuilding, went for the health look and got an office job.  Yeah that's all you guys are waiting for, right?  Flex Wheeler he is not so let him do his own thing...   ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2008, 09:25:04 AM »
Look at least somebody's doing something original with themselves.  That's why Trey's so hot right now; all eyes on this guy, and I personally can't wait to see how this all turns out.  Even if he messes this next show up it'll be a lesson learned for everyone and chances are he can recover...he's young and while he still has the joint integrity to do this shit it's refreshing to see someone attempting to push the envelope.  You guys act like you wish he'd just put on 15 pounds between shows and add 5-10 pounds of competitive muscle per showing...I guess because you're so personally concerned for his health and don't want to see him hurt himself...   ::)

;D

Seriously though, who gives a shit...this guy is young, from the country, and his dad's a maniac and it's interesting to see someone so singularly focused as Trey.  Let him run wild and let's see what happens.  Hell somebody needed to do it, stop acting like it's so personally offensive to you.  Like you guys would quit flaming him if he retired from bodybuilding, went for the health look and got an office job.  Yeah that's all you guys are waiting for, right?  Flex Wheeler he is not so let him do his own thing...   ;D

I almost failed an English class once because I didn't want to read Jane Austen's novels... Think of how much less inclined I am to read yours ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2008, 09:25:34 AM »
I almost failed an English class once because I didn't want to read Jane Austen's novels... Think of how much less inclined I am to read yours ::)

Oh you read it.   ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2008, 09:30:17 AM »
Thats the scary thing. Looks like he still needs to drop another 30-40.  :-\
More like 50-60lbs to look good at JrNats. Then again he probably will not compete in June. He'll be injured or he'll get "the flu". Watch.
?

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2008, 09:31:49 AM »

;D

He's taking the " Kamali" route.....King thought he was huge at one point when as a matter of fact looked like a fat obese guy that never lifted a weight in his life... :D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »

;D

Trey is dying for us bitches!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »

;D

This will never get old...and with bodybuilding, it will ALWAYS apply  ;)
just not good enough

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »

hilarious retort

well played

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2008, 09:45:28 AM »
hilarious retort

well played

Thanks bud :)

McFarland knows I'm just kidding!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »

Exactly...and that shouldn't go unappreciated!   ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2008, 09:59:16 AM »
This Stuckart guy is just using LunchTrey as a meal ticket and science experiment. He figures if he can make LunchTrey a complete monster on stage he'll have all kinds of suckers comming to him to make them a monster as well.

A competitive bodybuilder doesn't have to get FAT to gain muscle. There is no justification to it. I can't fathom why he'd let him get more than 30lbs-40lbs his contest weight. The ONLY way he'd be able to come in respectable shape in June would be lots of thyroid drugs and mega dosages of clenbuterol including DNP(rat poison).

I don't disagree. But IF this guy got him in shape the last time it doesn't make sense they would blow it totally this time around... if they are truly committed to competing in 9 weeks.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2008, 10:02:53 AM »
I don't disagree. But IF this guy got him in shape the last time it doesn't make sense they would blow it totally this time around... if they are truly committed to competing in 9 weeks.
Right. I have nothing to compare him to before the L.A. Excalibur. I can't imagine he was as obese as he's gotten now.

Unless theis Stuckart guy has some magic tricks up his sleeve but sorcerers use MAGIC to pull something amazing off...bodybuilding gurus/nutritionists use DRUGS.
?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »
Look at least somebody's doing something original with themselves.  That's why Trey's so hot right now; all eyes on this guy, and I personally can't wait to see how this all turns out.  Even if he messes this next show up it'll be a lesson learned for everyone and chances are he can recover...he's young and while he still has the joint integrity to do this shit it's refreshing to see someone attempting to push the envelope.  You guys act like you wish he'd just put on 15 pounds between shows and add 5-10 pounds of competitive muscle per showing...I guess because you're so personally concerned for his health and don't want to see him hurt himself...   ::)

;D

Seriously though, who gives a shit...this guy is young, from the country, and his dad's a maniac and it's interesting to see someone so singularly focused as Trey.  Let him run wild and let's see what happens.  Hell somebody needed to do it, stop acting like it's so personally offensive to you.  Like you guys would quit flaming him if he retired from bodybuilding, went for the health look and got an office job.  Yeah that's all you guys are waiting for, right?  Flex Wheeler he is not so let him do his own thing...   ;D

TESTIFY !

like any1 cares about his health OR his integrity ...why not then ask the MMA guys to stop fighting or smokers to quit fucking up their health also

remember how guys flame LEVRONE now that he`s all of 180 and off the juice and now does hikes as cardio - flippin healthy lifestyle , but he gets flamed

The Coach

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »
I don't know who it is... but whoever told this poor impressionable 22-year old that adding 80 pounds of fat to his frame was a good idea, didn't have Trey's best interest in mind:

Wait.......you're telling us this guy has a "nutritionist"? Hahahahaha........I DARE him to come on this board so we can all rip him a new one!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2008, 10:37:24 AM »
Wait.......you're telling us this guy has a "nutritionist"? Hahahahaha........I DARE him to come on this board so we can all rip him a new one!
Do you think Trey uses insulin?  :D

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »
Theres no way he will look good in 9 weeks, he lost muscle getting down to where he is now and hes still 17-20% he will lose alot of muscle  getting anywhere near contest shape. He should hire me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2008, 11:28:19 AM »
Theres no way he will look good in 9 weeks, he lost muscle getting down to where he is now and hes still 17-20% he will lose alot of muscle  getting anywhere near contest shape. He should hire me.

How many pounds would you have permitted him to get over contest weight?

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2008, 11:30:27 AM »
when these guys hire nutritionists and trainers...what do they pay them? It can't be much...do they pay them at all? Anybody know?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2008, 11:31:47 AM »
when these guys hire nutritionists and trainers...what do they pay them? It can't be much...do they pay them at all? Anybody know?

some do a % of winnings and/or endorsements.  Some do it for a split of gear (you buy it all, we split it, I use/re-sell my half). 

Some do it for free, so their name can be in mags and they can use the success to spurn ten years of business in PT.

Some do it just to be down with a big muscly guy.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »
I charge 1000.00 for a contest diet and 250 a month for offseason training..I wouldn't let him get over 30 pounds over contest weight..i believe in losing 2 pounds a week for a contest, anymore than that and you will lose a lot of muscle trying to get the fat off.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »
he sould gain 100 pounds, get on biggest loser and win.

winning 250,000 is more than he will ever get from BB.
you are gay.

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
Re: Should Trey brewer fire his nutritionist?
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 09:41:07 AM »
His name is Daniel Stuckart. He's in some of the MDtv videos with Trey. I have no idea why he let Trey get so fucking fat.

He is not as fat as you think - you will see in a couple weeks  -  Daniel knows what he is doing, and trey is extremely disciplined -  we will see when he goes on stage - have you never seen someone off season?  This is not uncommon - heck he just did a photo shoot for BSN - he is not off season anymore - hes dialed in,  and will keep getting better for the big shows this year

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »
Daniel Stuckart hasn't commented yet...

I doubt he would take the time to --- ya'll acting as haters -- why waste the time trying to educate you --- go to the show

DIALEDIN

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »

Nutritionist?!

Whether Trey gets into shape or not, will NOT be due to this guy's knowledge of nutrition  ::)

You are right - you can eat all you want of anything you want -  it is all about the use of free weights, no genetics, recovery, supplements ---- just iron.   You got it - and of course, you know best --   are you a pro?   I mean in bodybuilding

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2008, 09:49:04 AM »
You are right - you can eat all you want of anything you want -  it is all about the use of free weights, no genetics, recovery, supplements ---- just iron.   You got it - and of course, you know best --   are you a pro?   I mean in bodybuilding

not yet...about two steps away though.  I prayed about it and I'm pretty sure I'm going to start using insulin. 

It took me a while to make the GH plunge but i'm glad that I did, and I haven't looked back.  My cranium seems to be swelling and looking like a mushroom cloud, but hey...it'll be worth it right  ;)
just not good enough