Author Topic: Kai Greene Guest Posing - April 19 - 3 weeks to NY PRO  (Read 7123 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: Kai Greene Guest Posing - April 19 - 3 weeks to NY PRO
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »
jesus Christ..... when you thought a routine couldn't get any gayer.....enter Kai dressed as the KISS lead guitarists while he climbs the scaffolding to gyrate 20 feet in the air..
Gene Simmons is the bassist.  Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, Mark St. John, Bruce Kulick & Tommy Thayer were the lead guitarists... ;D

Seriously, though, Kai embarasses me.  I would cringe if I were competing and my parents had to sit through that.  If I had a child in the audience, I'd be mad as hell.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
Gene Simmons is the bassist.  Ace Frehley, Vinnie Vincent, Mark St. John, Bruce Kulick & Tommy Thayer were the lead guitarists... ;D

Seriously, though, Kai embarasses me.  I would cringe if I were competing and my parents had to sit through that.  If I had a child in the audience, I'd be mad as hell.

exactly!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
Why would anyone bring their kids to a bb show.bring them to a strip club so they grow up straight ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »
wow, the line between going to a bodybuilding show, and going to a male revue, seems to be blurring.