Author Topic: Oh my,my,my,my  (Read 9101 times)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
Re: Oh my,my,my,my
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2008, 07:03:31 AM »
Stop masterbating to pictures of men. Allah will punish you.
isn't being a fuckin arab muslim punishment enough

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2008, 07:10:24 AM »

300 lbs with abs to this day "or so team nasser claims" looks about 300 70% BF 30% Oil

Looks like just another fat guy off the streets. All drugs! & oil.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2008, 07:10:41 AM »

300 lbs with abs to this day "or so team nasser claims" looks about 300 70% BF 30% Oil

That's a picture of health if I have seen one!

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2008, 07:11:39 AM »
Team Male love rebuttle in 5..4...3...2.........

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2008, 07:17:21 AM »
Thanks, Candidizle.

Not flaming him...either.

I really think he should redirect his fixation on Nasser and the energy it must consume to constantly do so back towards himself.

Ultimately, otherwise, where will it lead him?

Nowhere.

Tell this to your fellow queen Pollux.  Hahahahahaha

Moosejay

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 07:19:58 AM »
What do you mean?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2008, 07:22:41 AM »
What do you mean?

I think you know what it means.  Now go drink the coke I left you bitch.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2008, 07:24:42 AM »
I don't. And tossed the coke, Emn.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2008, 07:59:46 AM »
you clearly dont know a great physique. probably why everyone you train is a fucking disaster that ends up firing you

I love getting gimmick posters all riled up.  ;D

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2008, 08:18:09 AM »
I love getting gimmick posters all riled up.  ;D

Fun isn't it :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 24, 2008, 10:18:06 AM »

Ha hah...Nice. You're gonna fit in well here KC4. Nasser provides Getbig with some much needed humor and fun.

Poor nasser- probably tearing out the remaining scraps of his hairline and cursing Getbig.
 ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2008, 10:19:47 AM »
But Sharma....if you behave this way will you be denied your 72 virgins...???  ???

Moosejay - its 72 raisins!!!...not virgins. Imagine all those suicide bombers dieing for a handful of raisins.

ha ha. Muslims owned again by their own inability to interpret Mohammed's rantings. Thank you Richard Dawkins.

BTW- Sharma is east indian not a true Arab. He's just a gimmick poser.

Moosejay

« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2008, 10:26:52 AM »
Yeah...I don't really want to rip on Sharma. He is entitled to his opinion.

Good to see people have passion about anything these days.

However...just wondering...

Could Sharma actually be Nasser?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2008, 10:33:19 AM »

For nassers sake i hope not. then again after all the slagging he got from Getbig maybe he lost his mind....again.  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »

Maybe you should start a new thread about what you eat for breakfast ;D

I joke with you.

No, I am not the great man.

I am not 'East Indian' too.

I am just a fan of Nasser and have followed his career for 14 years and admire everything about him. His beautiful flowing physique that is the greatest combination of mass, symmetry and aesthetic beauty. His amazing brain that is the finest the sport has ever seen - he speak seven languages and has a masters degree. He is funny and witty. He is an exceptionally loyal and warm man to those who are in his 'inner sanctum' and circle of trust.

I love the guy and genuinely it pains and destroys a part of me that they gave his rightfully won Mr O to a fucking vile and disgusting torn up piece of shit former racist and convicted criminal, Yates.

Because he was an exotic and overly intelligent man without an Anglo-Saxon name they shafted him.

I hope they die a thousand painful deaths in Hell.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »

I joke with you.

I am just a fan of Nasser and have followed his career for 14 years and admire everything about him. His beautiful flowing physique that is the greatest combination of mass, symmetry and aesthetic beauty. His amazing brain that is the finest the sport has ever seen - he speak seven languages and has a masters degree. He is funny and witty. He is an exceptionally loyal and warm man to those who are in his 'inner sanctum' and circle of trust.

I love the guy and genuinely it pains and destroys a part of me that they gave his rightfully won Mr O to a fucking vile and disgusting torn up piece of shit former racist and convicted criminal, Yates.

Because he was an exotic and overly intelligent man without an Anglo-Saxon name they shafted him.

So gay.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »
isn't being a fuckin arab muslim punishment enough
lol
nasser=piece of shit

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2008, 11:25:22 AM »

I joke with you.

now i read your posts in indian /paki accent

Moosejay

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »

I joke with you.

Sharma...I don't necessarily agree with you but I do admire your passion...something lacking in so many today....

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2008, 11:40:06 AM »
The Only Racist here is YOU Sharma

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #95 on: April 24, 2008, 11:57:45 AM »

I joke with you.

so nasser was just too sexy? :-X
A

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #96 on: April 24, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »
This is for me the most perfect physique I have ever seen. I don't care what anyone else say, to me this guy will always be the GREATEST combination of mass, aesthetics and symmetry.

Truly beautiful for me. I love this guy's physique. It is a gift from above

Nasser has square, unshapely muscles, quads that overpower his torso, thin pecs from the sides and a soft back with no thickness. He is one of the worst bodybuilders ever.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
no oil in those arms.

look at the amazing abs.

I can tell that Matt C is highly intelligent from his Nasser related and other postings

you think anybody that praises nasser is "highly intelligent" and they have your respect ::)

E
E

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »
Sharma...I don't necessarily agree with you but I do admire your passion...something lacking in so many today....

Sharma has passion for another man

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »
I am talking about what I THINK. I am allowed to do that on a bodybuilding board. you know, to be a fan of my favorite bodybuilder.

I don't care what others want to think about it but for me FOR FOUR YEARS HE HAD THE GREATEST COMBINATION OF MASS, Symmetry AND AESTHETIC BEAUTY ever seen in the sport.

Others may be bigger, freakier, have more of one but not the amazing combination of all three

oil in the arms....what an idiot.
nasser=piece of shit