Author Topic: msn  (Read 3815 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: msn
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »
Dude I am reading getbig,,and i saw u mention my name,,now u are stiring up more bullshit. Your a pill poppin liar.
I am not lying, I am guessing its you. I have on idea actually, but you were taking shots at his dog.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »
I am not lying, I am guessing its you. I have on idea actually, but you were taking shots at his dog.

yeah and I apologized for it,,,why would i stir more shit up,,I saw u mention my name earlier also, calling me a retard or something,,if anyone is the big talker , its you man,,you arent shit behind your keyboard, you twink.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »
yeah and I apologized for it,,,why would i stir more shit up,,I saw u mention my name earlier also, calling me a retard or something,,if anyone is the big talker , its you man,,you arent shit behind your keyboard, you twink.

anyone,,, who types,,,, likes this,,,,, is a retard,,,,,,,,.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 09:18:56 PM »
anyone,,, who types,,,, likes this,,,,, is a retard,,,,,,,,.
It's called "Pausing", giving the reader time to "take it in", if u dont like it, dont read it. Your nothing but a back stabber anyway, you delete posts, talk shit behing people's back, everyone knows your a drug addict. Hey and if ANYONE has a problem, bring it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 09:20:45 PM »
It's called "Pausing", giving the reader time to "take it in", if u dont like it, dont read it. Your nothing but a back stabber anyway, you delete posts, talk shit behing people's back, everyone knows your a drug addict. Hey and if ANYONE has a problem, bring it.

I am not trying to "take it in" from you dude. Post like a grown up or fuck off.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2008, 09:20:52 PM »
Hey and if ANYONE has a problem, bring it.
Here we go again....... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2008, 09:21:32 PM »
Alex23 got me on MSN and I think I've been on maybe once after I got everyone's handle.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »
Alex23 got me on MSN and I think I've been on maybe once after I got everyone's handle.

It's to hard to keep up, everyone typing at the same time. Even using the microphone is a pain, but its a good way to make free overseas calls.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »
I am not trying to "take it in" from you dude. Post like a grown up or fuck off.
Blah Blah Blah,,,,,,,,,,    Ok "Danielson" all 139 pounds of u , Go fuck yourself u twink

ddraber

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • i want your friendship
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »
It's to hard to keep up, everyone typing at the same time. Even using the microphone is a pain, but its a good way to make free overseas calls.

you can use skype and call me,,,,,,,, better quality and i will explain you how avesher killed me (tinktink)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2008, 09:25:17 PM »
Blah Blah Blah,,,,,,,,,,    Ok "Danielson" all 139 pounds of u , Go fuck yourself u twink
Danielson would backkick your boyfriends dick out of your mouth and rape your mother while your dad watched.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 09:25:39 PM »
you can use skype and call me,,,,,,,, better quality and i will explain you how avesher killed me (tinktink)

I don't even know what skype is.
E

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:40 PM »
Danielson would backkick your boyfriends dick out of your mouth and rape your mother while your dad watched.

I would kick your mother in her hairy ass, while your wife watches as I cum in her mouth.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »
Blah Blah Blah,,,,,,,,,,    Ok "Danielson" all 139 pounds of u , Go fuck yourself u twink

Damn dude, totally badass!!!!! Where's your pic again?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2008, 09:29:09 PM »
Oh u mean the fake myspace,,hahah wow,,this again,,

here u go

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »
I would kick your mother in her hairy ass, while your wife watches as I cum in her mouth.
You would do neither, you're a flaming homo remember?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2008, 11:02:52 PM »
ya no doubt--i should post the pms he sent me apologizing and asking me to not do anything to him

I apologized for being rude to your dog, not because I am scared of you. You are unstable, you shouldnt jump into conclusions before getting the facts. I never apologized to u asking u not to do anything,,unless u change the words,, if u still have a problem with me after the fact that I apologized for hurting your feelings about your dog, nothing else, I would welcome you to back it up.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2008, 05:47:15 AM »
Day time posting has been slow...

>:(