Author Topic: Muscle Beach Weight Pen / RENOVATION / GRAND OPENING!!!  (Read 1532 times)

musclebeach 1

• Getbig I
Muscle Beach Weight Pen / RENOVATION / GRAND OPENING!!!
« on: May 02, 2008, 09:01:22 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Starting May 5, 2008, the Weight Pen at Muscle Beach will be closed for two (2) weeks to undergo a facelift. On Saturday May 17, at 2 pm, we will celebrate the Grand Opening of the renovation. Bodybuilding. com has donated $30,000 in new equipment (manufactured by StarTrac). HeadBlade, another sponsor of Joe Wheatley Productions has purchased and is installing new flooring.

Immediately after the ribbon cutting ceremony, the five inductees from last year will have their plaques unveiled along the Muscle Beach "Walk of Fame". Among the inductees from last year. Jack Lalanne & Franco Columbu will be in attendance for that epic moment.

Following that, Jack will be signing and giving away 200 copies of his newly released book, "FISCAL FITNESS". It should be an exciting event, one that will go down in the annals of Muscle Beach lore.

Hope to see you there!!

JW

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Muscle Beach Weight Pen / RENOVATION / GRAND OPENING!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 09:55:20 PM »

I will see you there!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Muscle Beach Weight Pen / RENOVATION / GRAND OPENING!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »
And ???

Any update on this Ron?

How was the event? I think I saw a small thread on the G&O about this, care to elaborate here?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!