Author Topic: 320 Pound Woman  (Read 8149 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: 320 Pound Woman
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:05 AM »
I think it's great that she likes anal....big points for that
that's always a plus. :D

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:25 AM »
It would swallow a tiny tit like yourself whole.

I never thought I would see you get into the getbig lingo :'(

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:32 AM »
are you inferring that Rip is quite the little animal in bed, Warchild?

that is what I've been told Dave

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2008, 08:07:49 AM »
do you ever say anything other than recycled lines from Mars and Squadfather ???

I find it interesting that you are trying to criticize Mars by using all the catch phrases him and Sar originated.

you are the most unoriginal person on here----and one of the most desperate to belong :-\

oh wait I better stop now-----Im sure Rip is in the process, yet again, of Pming Ron and crying about how mean I am :-\

I love the way you melt down every time I post.  
Don't make me post your meltdown PMs about how no one likes me and how serious all this internet business is!!

On second thought, I'll make a deal with you - I'll go ahead and post your 10000000 word meltdown PM, and then you can go ahead and post my response where I tell you that you are a total loser and go fuck yourself.   Deal?   ;D

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 08:09:02 AM »
that is what I've been told Dave
shoot me a PM and let me hear some of these stories. ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2008, 08:15:45 AM »

I love the way you melt down every time I post.   
Don't make me post your meltdown PMs about how no one likes me and how serious all this internet business is!!

On second thought, I'll make a deal with you - I'll go ahead and post your 10000000 word meltdown PM, and then you can go ahead and post my response where I tell you that you are a total loser and go fuck yourself.   Deal?   ;D

haha I so in your head-------meltdown, dont think so, point out an obvious detail about your posting style, yes :D

Maybe you couldnt comprehend my pm but this was the point of it.  I figured Id explain how the alphabet boards work to you, becuase ever since you were driven off as mod of the V you chose to complain to Ron about everything little thing down there, have him delete shit and then lie about it even though ROn admitted as much.

and also had him threaten to time-out anyone who even mentioned your name down there. 

who goes to an owning board, than crys to the ROn about people being mean ??? :-\ :-\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:19 AM »
how big is Mikayla Miles, Tre? she's pretty fucckin' hot.

Mikayla is 6-3, about 220 lbs with size 16 feet (13 in men's). 

Not only is she sexy as hell, but she's also an exhibitionist - tall, strong, fit, and uninhibited...my favorite combination in a woman!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2008, 08:19:59 AM »
any response to a RIP post to her is a 'meltdown' -FYI
L

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:55 AM »
haha I so in your head-------meltdown, dont think so, point out an obvious detail about your posting style, yes :D

Maybe you couldnt comprehend my pm but this was the point of it.  I figured Id explain how the alphabet boards work to you, becuase ever since you were driven off as mod of the V you chose to complain to Ron about everything little thing down there, have him delete shit and then lie about it even though ROn admitted as much.

and also had him threaten to time-out anyone who even mentioned your name down there. 

who goes to an owning board, than crys to the ROn about people being mean ??? :-\ :-\

Nordic, I have never, ever taken the boards as seriously as you do.
The way you act like the alpha boards are part of your social life or real world - I've really never seen anything like it, actually.  
You're a total freak, dude.   :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2008, 08:21:03 AM »

Not only is she sexy as hell, but she's also an exhibitionist - tall, strong, fit, and uninhibited...my favorite combination in a woman!

I bet she has a big vagina. I have noticed that women over 5-9 have supersized pussies.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2008, 08:21:34 AM »

i've seen that she lets people suck her toes, what does she charge? ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2008, 08:21:58 AM »

lol @ supersized pussies!

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2008, 08:23:38 AM »
I wouldn't kick her out of my casa! ;D :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2008, 08:25:54 AM »
i've seen that she lets people suck her toes, what does she charge? ;D

A LOT.  

Mikayla loves to have fun, but is one of the best businesswomen I've ever met in this entire industry.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2008, 08:26:40 AM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2008, 08:30:26 AM »

Nordic, I have never, ever taken the boards as seriously as you do.
The way you act like the alpha boards are part of your social life or real world - I've really never seen anything like it, actually. 
You're a total freak, dude.   :-\

umm actually i dont take it seriously------because I understand the nature of them-------------if someone fucks with me down there I dont get all uppity and cry to Ron like you----I handle it with wit and creativity or just let it roll of my back

you are your words and wit down there, nothing more------that is the part you dont understand and why your recycled cliche posts down garner any respect down there and why everyone drove you off as a mod.

hope this helps------its only the internet, its not that serious you have to run to the site administrator every time someone criticizes you, and of course we know Ron has a weakness for buffed up hormonized "woman" so therein lies the hypocrisy.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2008, 08:32:05 AM »
Where is BF when you need him ...
L

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 08:37:25 AM »
umm actually i dont take it seriously------because I understand the nature of them-------------if someone fucks with me down there I dont get all uppity and cry to Ron like you----I handle it with wit and creativity or just let it roll of my back

you are your words and wit down there, nothing more------that is the part you dont understand and why your recycled cliche posts down garner any respect down there and why everyone drove you off as a mod.

hope this helps------its only the internet, its not that serious you have to run to the site administrator every time someone criticizes you, and of course we know Ron has a weakness for buffed up hormonized "woman" so therein lies the hypocrisy.

LOL yes, that clears things up, thanks.  You sure do have a way of letting things just roll off your back.   ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2008, 08:49:25 AM »

LOL yes, that clears things up, thanks.  You sure do have a way of letting things just roll off your back.   ;D

funny how you never address anyone's points :-\

ah well------its obvious from your posting style and personality you have the intellect of a 12yr old---no wonder you are so insecure and obsessed with the physical that you have permanantly damaged your ability to be a fully functioning woman :-\ :'( :'(

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2008, 08:50:45 AM »

ah well------its obvious from your posting style and personality you have the intellect of a 12yr old---no wonder you are so insecure and obsessed with the physical that you have permanantly damaged your ability to be fully functioning woman :-\ :'( :'(
ouch ..... dont hold back ....nordic Beast , tell us how you really feel ..hahah ;)
L

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »

ah well------its obvious from your posting style and personality you have the intellect of a 12yr old---no wonder you are so insecure and obsessed with the physical that you have permanantly damaged your ability to be fully functioning woman :-\ :'( :'(

I can't possibly be the only one who senses the obvious and REAL hate, anger, and sadness in your posting.  

I almost feel sorry for you.   :-[

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 08:53:35 AM »

I can't possibly be the only one who senses the obvious and REAL hate, anger, and sadness in your posting. 

I almost feel sorry for you.   :-[

sadness yes----for a woman who without the evil clutches of steroids and woman BBing would be a beautiful and elegant woman...alas your insecurity and obsessiveness have robbed you of that potential :-\

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 08:55:26 AM »
ripitup is all drugs.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
Big big big girl  ;D
S

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »
you know, nordic, for what it's worth... you can't claim you're in her head when YOU came into a thread SHE started to start flaming her. if anything, it seems like you can't help but follow her around flipping out at her every time she posts.

just some food for thought.