Author Topic: Pre Contest Chewing??  (Read 5575 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: Pre Contest Chewing??
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2008, 01:30:20 AM »
Skoal Wintergreen is the bane of my entire existence. Fuck VISA...

Skoal: Never leave home without it.

Amen brother!
\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 01:19:07 PM »
LOL...........I work in Oakdale ! I have to admit, when dieting I always chew. Skoal straight long cut works for me.

Damn, that must suck working in the redneck capitol of the world.

How have u been doing bro?? Competing again anytime soon?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »
I used to dip Copenhagen before my matches.  At the Nationals I was about to spit it out before getting to the table and a cameraman was following me and a guy asking questions so I couldn't spit it out.  I ended up swallowing it.  It sucked.  As soon as I was done I ran to the restroom and threw up.  It used to wire me up before each match.  I never did it other than when I was competing.  My friend used to dip Copenhagen in the upper and lower lip, have two huge wads of chew in his cheeks, smoke a cigar and drink a beer all at the same time.  He was funny

Ion Oncescu....a true talent..romanian by the way....I met him...absolutely explosive...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 01:32:39 PM »
 I bet he was, Liberace. I bet he was quite EXPLOSIVE all over your back. Tulip.
?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 01:33:50 PM »
Haha.  This is my kinda thread.

Skoal straight long cut is my top but I do love Copenhagen and Red Man long cut as well.  Good times.  Calms me down and keeps people away from me on air planes. 

For all you guys out there, Red Man is giving away free samples on their website. Check it out.

Dip is like video game steroids. Seriously mans up your game.  8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »
Dip is like video game steroids. Seriously mans up your game.  8)
I agree. When I dip I am more focused, more in the ZONE and can concentrate alot better. I become enhanced when I dip. I couldn't study or make it through class without it.
?

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
Damn, that must suck working in the redneck capitol of the world.

How have u been doing bro?? Competing again anytime soon?

If finances work out, we are both doing the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh. Currently dieting for it so it looks like it will happen. She can do masters figure now and since she was going with me anyway, she might as well compete also. She won the Sacramento overall and is looking pretty good.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2008, 01:57:53 PM »
I agree. When I dip I am more focused, more in the ZONE and can concentrate alot better. I become enhanced when I dip. I couldn't study or make it through class without it.

Dip is also most rewarding after a big meal, like a large pizza for instance.  ;D

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2008, 02:06:21 PM »
copenhagen bourbon is the best, but its so hard to find i usually dipped copenhagen longcut.    i started out with skoal longcut, but switched to copenhagen cause i liked it more

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
It's funny that you mentioned HOCKEY because I started dipping when I was in highschool and I played hockey in highschool. It was the "in thing to do" among the hockey players.

The Indians love there "snuff" too, at least in Canada.  Especially the squaws.  Full of snuff, scars, and hickeys.  A lot of guys I played hockey with dipped.  Most of them chewed during ball season too.  Fuck, one guy used to carry an empty soup can in his shirt pocket when driving, that he used as a spit.  Fuckin' hilarious.  Good aim, never missed a drop.  I couldn't handle the smokeless.  Got dizzy every time I tried.  A lightweight, i guess.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2008, 04:38:39 PM »
If finances work out, we are both doing the Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh. Currently dieting for it so it looks like it will happen. She can do masters figure now and since she was going with me anyway, she might as well compete also. She won the Sacramento overall and is looking pretty good.

Sweet bro, thats awesome, if you look anything like you did in sacramento im sure you'll do quite well.

Where are you training at nowadays?

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
Sweet bro, thats awesome, if you look anything like you did in sacramento im sure you'll do quite well.

Where are you training at nowadays?

I bounce back between my gym here in town and a friends gym in Oakdale. She trains at In-shape in Stockton and Turlock.

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
Years ago a friend of mine convinced me to put in a full grill of Cope straight. A little while later I found myself lying on a billiards table wishing death upon not only myself but everyone in my immediate area. I promptly gave up snuff.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2008, 05:31:53 PM »
  I promptly gave up snuff.
I watch snuff frequently............ :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »
Years ago a friend of mine convinced me to put in a full grill of Cope straight. A little while later I found myself lying on a billiards table wishing death upon not only myself but everyone in my immediate area. I promptly gave up snuff.

you gave up to easy if you get bucked off the horse you just have to get right back on again......... so once the room stops spinning no more quizzyness...and your asshole stops puckering uncontrollably just pop another right in there and try again  ;D
Odilly