Author Topic: A Little Closer  (Read 3847 times)

The Coach

Re: A Little Closer
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 06:43:39 PM »
Prices rarely drop in expensive neighborhoods.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »

i just hope all the crap happening in the other countries lately... stays there.  gas prices keep climbing, going to affect a lot of things.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 07:34:59 AM »

wrong.  prices actually decrease more in upper income areas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 07:51:58 AM »
wrong.  prices actually decrease more in upper income areas.

sounds like you two disagree.  Perhaps one of you can prove your position?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
joe, just go away. you're not clever, you're not smart, your points are never revelations and you never have anything resembling something intelligent to contribute.

i could write a "joe's political threads" script that just pulled random idiotic comments from freerepublic, old limbaugh transcripts, and pictures from little green footballs or something and posts them every day or so. it would be just as worthwhile.

it has nothing to do with your ideology, you are just, quite literally, a drooling douchebag and your posts make me embarrassed to consider that people like you are allowed to vote and actually affect how my country is run.
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. That is definitely gonna leave a mark.  :'(

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 08:18:43 AM »
Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. That is definitely gonna leave a mark.  :'(

No...not really. I just remind myself that it came from an angry lib and they really don't know any better and the commonsense just really isn't there. I'll pray for them. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 08:23:35 AM »
No...not really. I just remind myself that it came from an angry lib and they really don't know any better and the commonsense just really isn't there. I'll pray for them. ;D

Joe, what did you think when John mccain worked with that "angry lib" Teddy kennedy on opening up our borders to illegals?

Did you pray for him too?

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 08:27:34 AM »

Joe, what did you think when John mccain worked with that "angry lib" Teddy kennedy on opening up our borders to illegals?

Did you pray for him too?

I swear to God Rob.......you don't post anything on here for an hour or two.....one political post and within a minute you here. It's like you can smell it!! LOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 08:35:35 AM »
I swear to God Rob.......you don't post anything on here for an hour or two.....one political post and within a minute you here. It's like you can smell it!! LOL

LMAO... I know, it's uncanny.  I see "The Coach" posted on a political thread and I just grin at the chance to debate. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2008, 08:36:54 AM »
LMAO... I know, it's uncanny.  I see "The Coach" posted on a political thread and I just grin at the chance to debate. 
you could just tune in to Rush or Sean Hannity and talk to the radio and you'd hear the same things that come out of Joe's mouth and you wouldn't have to type. :D

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2008, 08:41:57 AM »
joe, just go away. you're not clever, you're not smart, your points are never revelations and you never have anything resembling something intelligent to contribute.

i could write a "joe's political threads" script that just pulled random idiotic comments from freerepublic, old limbaugh transcripts, and pictures from little green footballs or something and posts them every day or so. it would be just as worthwhile.

it has nothing to do with your ideology, you are just, quite literally, a drooling douchebag and your posts make me embarrassed to consider that people like you are allowed to vote and actually affect how my country is run.

Don't know that I could agree more. 
Concise and to the point with coverage of all aspects of his douchebaggery.

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2008, 10:20:54 AM »

Indeed.

Rob, do you have a gimmick for each area of interests? '240' obviously being your 'politically correct' one, which one do you use to bash around again?