Author Topic: Whats The Real Reason Tom Princes Kidneys Failed  (Read 5466 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Whats The Real Reason Tom Princes Kidneys Failed
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »
Bob, speak on this. Was it just the advil?
shotgun on the team

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2008, 12:40:14 PM »
Probably not just the Advil, but a combination of things like maybe big doses of Trenbolone as well. Bodybuilders never seem to admit that steroids screwed them up, it's always blamed on some mysterious "Hereditary" disorder.

Thanks for reminding me!  It is the weekend so I am going to double my tren dose from 75mg ED to 150mg ED for fun!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
it was probably the DNP aka rat poison

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2008, 03:01:18 PM »
Thanks for reminding me!  It is the weekend so I am going to double my tren dose from 75mg ED to 150mg ED for fun!
GH15 laughs at your pathetically small Tren dose.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2008, 03:05:03 PM »
Oh oh...I know, it was all Bush's fault!!

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »
I want the TRUTH >:(What doses was he using i asked my Doctor if taking 8 a day would do the trick he said he doubt it unless he was taking no fluids,he also went on to say he has had patients taking considerable more with no such dire resultsIts frustrating not knowing the TRUTH my best freind whos a Freak said it was diuretics, Fucked if i know

Tom was taking around 20/day. There is no doctor that would put his patient on 8 advil/day long term. He would lose his medical license.  It says right on the bottle, not to use for more than 7 days.

Bodybuilders only use duiretics a few days/year, so that is ridiculous. 

Sometimes people actually tell the truth. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2008, 04:58:45 PM »
it was NUBIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you look at photos of tom you will see..if they aren't touched up because alot of the pics in magazines are to hide injection marks..you will see he had injections marks on his veins in on his forearms
irongearco.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2008, 05:03:31 PM »
it was NUBIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you look at photos of tom you will see..if they aren't touched up because alot of the pics in magazines are to hide injection marks..you will see he had injections marks on his veins in on his forearms
I doubt Nubain is kidney toxic though. Craig Titus said Tom's kidneys failed due to shooting cocaine. Why would Prince need to take so much Advil if he was on Nubain? Isn't Nubain enough to kill the pain?

Prince also said he'd had high blood pressure for years as well as bloated ankles. That's not good in the long run.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2008, 05:07:35 PM »
I doubt Nubain is kidney toxic though. Craig Titus said Tom's kidneys failed due to shooting cocaine. Why would Prince need to take so much Advil if he was on Nubain? Isn't Nubain enough to kill the pain?

Prince also said he'd had high blood pressure for years as well as bloated ankles. That's not good in the long run.

well he was shooting something. i truely believe that the advil thing was just a cover. of course the high pressure kills the kidney
irongearco.com