Author Topic: SQUADFATHER...simply ignore me, LIKE YOU DO YOUR DIET  (Read 13917 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: SQUADFATHER...simply ignore me, LIKE YOU DO YOUR DIET
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2008, 04:06:12 PM »
nothing wrong with race mixing, we make good looking kids.
$

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2008, 04:10:06 PM »
Not that i have any problem with you alex, but blockhead is right this time

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2008, 04:10:20 PM »
Air it out gentlemen, this is great!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2008, 04:10:57 PM »
AWESOME STUFF!
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
Is it true you called flexington, a looter?
Hahahahahahahahaha! No, benz but I like that. I shall use that.

Alex is real proof that MONEY can't buy me love INCLUDING friends. He may have some cash(so he puts it out there as if he does) but he isn't a real man. He's a chump. No friends. No comrades. No nothing. He is socially inept and inferior. He was the biggest killjoy of the ASC weekend.

There we were, Special Ed, Jason Pegg, thisiskeith, Flexingtonsteele, Ripitup, Tony Ripitup, and whoever els. Hangingout, drinking, partying, laughing, joking, just getting along and being real people.

There was Alex. Constant frown and sour-puss on his face. Angry because he couldn't get the spotlight. Angry because we treated him like 'Alex' instead of some alleged internet mythical legend. He sat or walked 10' either in front or behind us on his BlackBerry texting or on the phone with 'danielson' totally ragging and trashing us.

Text Messages like this..." dude, they r fking asshole. tell everybody."   "dude they wont come out it's saturday nite they r fuckin schmoes"

Where I am from...MEN don't do that. Men don't play that game. WOMEN do just those sorts of things. Anyone here ever see 'Mean Girls'. Alex was definitely the most FETCH of us all that weekend.
?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
Can you blame me for being "defensive" for him?

Lost respect... fuck off... I'm not the loser bed bunking with Jason Stern 'cause I'm too broke to get my own place and fucking freeload on others booze... and the night before too fucking antisocial to even come downtown to party with us and Lori????

btw, I'll take Danielson on text message over a two face like shano anytime of the day...

I can live with that ;D
good stuff  :)
!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »

Alex is real proof that MONEY can't buy me love INCLUDING friends. He may have some cash(so he puts it out there as if he does) but he isn't a real man. He's a chump. No friends. No comrades. No nothing. He is socially inept and inferior. He was the biggest killjoy of the ASC weekend.

There we were, Special Ed, Jason Pegg, thisiskeith, Flexingtonsteele, Ripitup, Tony Ripitup, and whoever els. Hangingout, drinking, partying, laughing, joking, just getting along and being real people.

There was Alex. Constant frown and sour-puss on his face. Angry because he couldn't get the spotlight. Angry because we treated him like 'Alex' instead of some alleged internet mythical legend. He sat or walked 10' either in front or behind us on his BlackBerry texting or on the phone with 'danielson' totally ragging and trashing us.

Text Messages like this..." dude, they r fking asshole. tell everybody."   "dude they wont come out it's saturday nite they r fuckin schmoes"

Where I am from...MEN don't do that. Men don't play that game. WOMEN do just those sorts of things. Anyone here ever see 'Mean Girls'. Alex was definitely the most FETCH of us all that weekend.
are you implying that Alex is a feminine bitch, Block?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »
damn
$

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAH Yea righ 'shane'

Here's what happened:

Shane-O was trying to pull some 3rd grade pussy in the HOTEL lobby (again too cheap to go out downtown so we 'complied')

The girl had it for flexington... block got pissy and started saying "what, that guy"???

You should've gone out with us downtown instead, Shane-O-Cheapo.

;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2008, 04:14:48 PM »
I smell dirty laundry in the air...............aaahhh hhhhh ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2008, 04:14:51 PM »
Oh yea, and don't forget the part where you made fun of Squadfather saying that he kep calling you because he 'needed a ride'... should I keep going?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »
should I keep going?
Yes, go until you cannot go anymore!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2008, 04:16:03 PM »

Text Messages like this..." dude, they r fking asshole. tell everybody."   "dude they wont come out it's saturday nite they r fuckin schmoes"

amen

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2008, 04:16:07 PM »
Alex are you trying to play off this stuff block is revealing?

why would squad need a ride????
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »
are you implying that Alex is a feminine bitch, Block?
Bigtime. Just like a real WOMAn they dig and scrape for anything you may do to hold against you.

Example. Special Ed got a good deal on a room with 3 beds. Okay?  He invited thisiskeith and I to crash there. It's the ASC weekend. You rough it, you wing it for a weekend. No need to have one's own personal suite. For what? I'm a man not a prima-donna fa g.

So thisiskeith and I took up Ed on the offer just like the year before when I got the room. That's what MEN do...that's what friends do.

So like a true woman, she will twist it and say..."you're broke and a free-loader you couldn't afford a room"

See, gentleman?
?

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2008, 04:18:29 PM »

Text Messages like this..." dude, they r fking asshole. tell everybody."   "dude they wont come out it's saturday nite they r fuckin schmoes"

she should change her name to "ALEXIS 23" :-*

maybe she was on the rag block? :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »
Why do you wiggerize every one of your post? You usually have good content but the shit's getting old shane.

What does wiggerize mean??????????

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »

inflect an urban dialect to his posts.
$

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:28 PM »
Best thread in months !!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:34 PM »
Alex are you trying to play off this stuff block is revealing?

why would squad need a ride????
it was something me and Block joked about because we live so close, i said come on down to STL and pick me up man and Alex ran with it. ::)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:50 PM »
1). I am still in my 20's.
 2). I am married and still will be for a longtime. Like most marriages for young couples there are good times and bad times but that's life!
 3). Being in school to become a paramedic is a pretty cool thing. That's a noble career.

4). I laughed in your face. You sat down and APOLOGIZED. I told you that you watch too many movies. Everyone laughed at you. Ripit, her husband, Ed and even Glen.

You even said...word for word.."Damn dude, you are alot bigger in person...you'd probably kick my ass. "

Epic case of Fat Alex being a fat bitch  ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
white boy trying to sound "street"
!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »
I think I'm going to cum.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2008, 04:21:16 PM »
cum metal?
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2008, 04:21:55 PM »
 Hahahaha... WOW!

I am the one who OFFERED TSf a ride if he drives up to Chicago. Sounded like a fair deal to me. He drives to Chicago from St. Louis and I drive out to Columbus.

You see...that's what MEN do. That's what guys do. Hook eachother up and be fair. You wouldn't know about that, WOMAN.

Saturday night? Ed, Keith and I worked the expo from morning to night and went out for dinner/drinks with Jason Pegg. Then we sat back at the hotel talking about the show and what we want to do.

The girl in the lobby/hotel clerk was 24. The demonstration I put on for Glen and Keith as they are younger was showing them the key into a womans panties it to keep them laughing.

You wouldn't know about that, Alex. If you did you would appreciate that as Tony Ripitup and Ed did.
?