Author Topic: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD  (Read 15365 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: IF DRUGS WERE TAKEN FROM PROS PREP HOW MANY WOULD
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2008, 10:06:16 PM »
How come you claim to have never heard of him?

because I didn't recognise the name at first, as he turned pro under his real name, not Steve Namat

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2008, 10:08:55 PM »
because I didn't recognise the name at first, as he turned pro under his real name, not Steve Namat
Oh, now what do you have to say about this post?

Oh FFS CHICK I just read a thread where an IFBB Pro Steve Namat says only 3cycles before getting his Pro card.Chick don't ask a question like that the answer is very very LONG.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2008, 10:12:48 PM »
Oh, now what do you have to say about this post?

nothing...i've never read it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »
nothing...i've never read it.
This post makes it sound like you read it.....
LOL....so , your answer was some pro I've never heard of, and Milos, who's een retired for years??  Give me one CURRENT pro who talks about their drug use....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »
This post makes it sound like you read it.....

It makes it sound like I read it, when I say I've never heard of the guy who alledgedly wrote it???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »
It makes it sound like I read it, when I say I've never heard of the guy who alledgedly wrote it???
Oh how you play ignorant, Chicky.... :-*
I'll drop it cause "Steve" seems like a good guy that could hang here with his sense of humor.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 10:21:52 PM »
Oh how you play ignorant, Chicky.... :-*
I'll drop it cause "Steve" seems like a good guy that could hang here with his sense of humor.

You'll drop it because you caught yourself making no sense...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »
You'll drop it because you caught yourself making no sense...
Bullshit.....don't be an idiot Chick, you know exactly what the conversation revolved around, you are ignoring the facts presented here....I'm dropping it because Steve seems like a good guy, I'm not going to push his name and what he has talked about here.

You had a good physique, and you do a halfassed job as "athletes" rep, but don't act like some people don't see through your act.

Good night, Ifbb bottom boy. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 10:38:20 PM »
Bullshit.....don't be an idiot Chick, you know exactly what the conversation revolved around, you are ignoring the facts presented here....I'm dropping it because Steve seems like a good guy, I'm not going to push his name and what he has talked about here.

You had a good physique, and you do a halfassed job as "athletes" rep, but don't act like some people don't see through your act.

Good night, Ifbb bottom boy. :-*

Making yourself look even dumber....knowing what the conversation revolved around has nothing to do with not knowing who he was talking about. I've never read any such thread, and didn't know the name he mentioned....those are the facts. You were trying to be a smartass, and you ended up making a fool of yourself.

now scram...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 11:00:09 PM »
!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2008, 11:05:01 PM »
Lee priest talked about his drug dosages like a month ago on no bull radio..
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1161/140/

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2008, 11:08:04 PM »
I'm sure pro bodybuilders get tired of hearing about how heavily drugs play a part in it.  Sure, you have to have the genetics, genetic response to gear, eat, workout, etc.  At the end of the day though, these guys are walking pharmacies.  If someone is ok with that, that's great.  I can't imagine being fulfilled though abusing drugs for so many years, then lying to people about how I got "so big".  It's their business and their choice, but with anyone in life...these same things apply.
Who I am to judge? ;D ::)  My favorite one.  If you have an opinion on someone, you always hear, "To each his own." etc...Oh man.  ::)

It's the equivalent of "it's god's plan" from a religious person.  ;D
HAHA, RON.....

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2008, 11:10:02 PM »
The WBF guys looked like shit mainly due to the high fat/ Mario DePasquale diet they were using.....

It wasn't the diet, it was the lack of drugs. Look how bad the guys looked at the drug tested 1990 Mr. Olympia. Lee Haney was nowhere near his best, nor was anyone else.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »
It wasn't the diet, it was the lack of drugs. Look how bad the guys looked at the drug tested 1990 Mr. Olympia. Lee Haney was nowhere near his best, nor was anyone else.

Please...match the line ups against each other...it's not even close. The WBF guys were amongst the worst to step on a pro stage at that show.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »
They'd all "look good"...just not as good as they look now.

exactly. and that's why the ifbb is the best organisation in the world, as they get the best of the best from all over the world. blows natty and other drug-using comps out of the water for this reason.

if ifbb went natty, they could get the best natty's from all over the world, but chances are that either the npc or a new drug-using organisation would do more sales than the ifbb's mr olympia, if it went natty.

that's why there's no testing.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 11:21:37 PM »
Please...match the line ups against each other...it's not even close. The WBF guys were amongst the worst to step on a pro stage at that show.

Of course, the WBF guys looked worse, they had less time to prepare, only a couple of weeks versus all year for the Mr. O. I wasn't comparing contests anyway. The point was that pros will never look their best on stage without the drugs, especially pre-contest. Of course if they're on a high fat diet they're going to look that much worse. Why would they listen to some hack doctor that isn't a bodybuilder?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 11:24:59 PM »
Of course, the WBF guys looked worse, they had less time to prepare. At the 1990 mr. Olympia, the guys were warned farther in advance that there would be drug testing and still no one looked near there best, that's my point. I wasn't comparing contests anyway.

Less time to prepare??

I was training with Danny Padilla at the time as he was geting ready, and following the Dr. DePasquale diet...for MONTHS....they had plenty of time to prepare, and knew in advance they were going to be tested, as they were tested throughout the year....

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2008, 11:50:01 PM »
Drugs mean nothing in Bodybuilding.
Now days its all about who gives the judges the best blow jobs.
P

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2008, 05:14:49 AM »
Drugs mean nothing in Bodybuilding.
Now days its all about who gives the judges the best blow jobs.

If that's the case then you should be Mr Olympia.  :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2008, 08:06:18 AM »
Discipline/consistency for sure, but unless talent implies genetics, then bodybuilding has none.  I've trained for 15 years and would argue, it takes more talent to juggle poorly, then build a decent physique.  Once you add drugs, the consitency and discipline can lack even and you'll still make impressive gains.

The talent part would come from being able to show your physique on contest day to it's full potential. Look at a guy like Paul Dillet. If he could actually hit and hold a pose and show his physique he would have had at least one sandow. BTW, come to the darkside your body looks like a pile of burning tires. :)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2008, 08:39:01 AM »
They'd all "look good"...just not as good as they look now.

BB fans look at "guys on stage"...an even better question is, who want's to come on a BB message board and bitch about drugs all day long? Why come here?

HAHAHA, so true...

sip53tkd

• Getbig I
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2008, 08:53:28 AM »
Recently read that Mike Matarazzo said that if he could do it all over again, he would
never have taken drugs. He fucked up his health, as did many others of the last twenty
years. Most of these BB'ers will not live past 60. Nothing is more important than your health,
especially not in the Bodybuilding world. Did a study once of the best known Bodybuilders
from the 40's and 50's, and very few of them lived past 80. Most died of health related issues This was before all the drugs use. Does not seem like Bodybuilders form the 60's and on will do any better.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2008, 09:00:07 AM »
Recently read that Mike Matarazzo said that if he could do it all over again, he would
never have taken drugs. He fucked up his health, as did many others of the last twenty
years. Most of these BB'ers will not live past 60. Nothing is more important than your health,
especially not in the Bodybuilding world. Did a study once of the best known Bodybuilders
from the 40's and 50's, and very few of them lived past 80. Most died of health related issues This was before all the drugs use. Does not seem like Bodybuilders form the 60's and on will do any better.

Got news for you, bro....MOST PEOPLE DIE OF HEALTH RELATED ISSUES.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2008, 10:04:03 AM »
Did a study once of the best known Bodybuilders from the 40's and 50's, and very few of them lived past 80.

and how did that compare to the best known non-bodybuilders in the 40s and 50s?  non-bodybuilding athletes?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
from the 40's and 50's, and very few of them lived past 80
. Most died of health related issues This was before all the drugs use. Does not seem like Bodybuilders form the 60's and on will do any better.

So you did a "study" did ypu?? And please do tell where this "study" is published.....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=211966.0

BOOM!