Author Topic: Obama Lies.......Again  (Read 3215 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Obama Lies.......Again
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 10:08:10 AM »
So there should be no laws and no prisons?
I said I dont like big govnt but there times when it does have its place.

Big government has no place if you're a true conservative. 

I am conservative

Less tax
Cant stand welfare and most social programs
capitalist
Strong military
Strong border
No socialized health care
I dont believe in Giving minorities anything for free.(or anyone for that matter)
Or having to be forced to hire someone because of the color of there skin or ethnic background.

I'm not sure how old you are, but if you look at the GDP of the U.S., you will see tremendous increase at two specific periods during the past 60+ years - the first came when women joined the American workforce during and following WWII and then you saw another in the wake of Civil Rights legislation that opened up more opportunities (primarily, at that time) for Black Americans. 

And do you know who benefits most when the GDP increases? 

That's right, wealthy Whites. 

In regards to social programs, what you will find is that the wealthy decision-makers in America - regardless of whether they identify as 'conservative' or 'liberal' or something else altogether - ALL support these programs as a way to maintain THEIR power.  If you take away a person's opportunity and then provide food, clothing, and shelter to him...you can effectively take away his initiative to become productive and successful.

Repeat that millions of times over and you can create a culture of dependency...one that has no desire to advance itself, because all its needs are met. 

And once you achieve that, then you effectively eliminate one major threat to your power. 

I'm going to repeat this lesson until you all get it:

The wealthy Democrats do not want a thriving middle class in America, and the wealthy Republicans do not want a middle class at all. 

Leftist thinking is easy to identify, but on the right, what they've had to do is to convince non-rich White people like yourself that you have any stake whatsoever in the country.  The reality is that your only use to them is to keep them in power...and to provide services for them, of course.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »
This dude makes Killary seem somewhat honest :-\

Explain, in your own words, how Barrack Obama lied.

Thanks.
As empty as paradise

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 10:19:25 AM »
[img][http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/Intenseone/OCBumperStickerbig.jpg/img]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »
[img][http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e196/Intenseone/OCBumperStickerbig.jpg/img]

?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 10:27:00 AM »
This dude makes Killary seem somewhat honest :-\

Monday, April 28, 2008 9:39 AM

By: Ronald Kessler  Article Font Size   

In an interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News...

...sorry Coach, but as a European I'm not allowed to read any further than that.

Fox Noise isn't allowed in Europe because it fails to meet journalistic integrity standards; isn't impartial and doesn't give equal time or a balanced view. These shortfalls coupled with the deliberate political bias and promulgation of sensationalist partisan rhetoric means it is outlawed by our anti-propaganda legislation.

Fox News can't be broadcast in Europe because disinterested, impartial experts with no investment or vested interest in either republican or democratic American values have classified it as "propaganda".

Yet, Al Jazera (which IS available in Europe) has just recently launched an English language channel in Europe and many respected reputable British journalists have signed up as correspondents. What image of Al Jazera does Fox News promote?

Believing what Fox News tell you is tantamount to attending a Nuremburg rally (perhaps with the exception of substituting "Heil Murdoch!" for the typical Nazi salute).

Broaden your horizons Coach... turn off Fox Noise and ponder the fact that all the most intelligent people in the world are liberals.

The Luke

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 11:02:29 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »
Joe,

That banner calls for rioting, death, and destruction in AMERICAN cities.

It's disgusting.

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »
Joe,

That banner calls for rioting, death, and destruction in AMERICAN cities.

It's disgusting.

Oh Brother ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »
...sorry Coach, but as a European I'm not allowed to read any further than that.

Fox Noise isn't allowed in Europe because it fails to meet journalistic integrity standards; isn't impartial and doesn't give equal time or a balanced view. These shortfalls coupled with the deliberate political bias and promulgation of sensationalist partisan rhetoric means it is outlawed by our anti-propaganda legislation.

Fox News can't be broadcast in Europe because disinterested, impartial experts with no investment or vested interest in either republican or democratic American values have classified it as "propaganda".

Yet, Al Jazera (which IS available in Europe) has just recently launched an English language channel in Europe and many respected reputable British journalists have signed up as correspondents. What image of Al Jazera does Fox News promote?

Believing what Fox News tell you is tantamount to attending a Nuremburg rally (perhaps with the exception of substituting "Heil Murdoch!" for the typical Nazi salute).

Broaden your horizons Coach... turn off Fox Noise and ponder the fact that all the most intelligent people in the world are liberals.

The Luke
Great post from our brother in Euro-land!  :D
!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
As empty as paradise

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 03:19:38 AM »

How did Obama lie?

He's a politician - he opened his mouth and spoke.  ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 04:59:54 AM »
Coach - All that says is that Wright may have misrepresented himself to Obama in order to gain 'street cred'.  

For 22+ years huh, damn he must not only have street cred he must have da whole block on da lock down

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 05:18:00 AM »
This is what happens when you stop making them sit at the back of the bus.

No-one laughed at this? Pathetic >:(
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:39 AM »
I don't think this is a big deal at all. Honestly, he came out and denounced the guy, and what more could he have done?

Lots of people have relationships with people that have extreme opinions. If Obama were the whining and race card playing type, then I think this whole issue would be a cause for alarm. But any objective person can see that he obviously doesn't share the same views as Wright. When has he himself ever made comments damning this country, or said anything remotely close to what the NAACP and Nation of Islam types would say?

Republicans have been aligning themselves with extreme white christian pastors for years. Guys like Farwell(good thing he's dead) said that we had 9/11 coming, and other pastors have made similar remarks. These pastors are often most associated with the Republican party; a party that reaches out for the votes of the people who follow these nutjobs. I don't see the media jumping all over that..

People like Joeloco need to fuck off. Far as I am concerned, not wearing a flagpin is as much an issue as this Wring business. When you're attacking someone based on these nonissues, then you obviously don't like the guy anyway and wouldn't vote for him even if he were some proven saint.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »
No-one laughed at this? Pathetic >:(

Thanks, mate. I'm feeling the love.