Author Topic: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...  (Read 12580 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: For those that don't have the constant crutch brought about by drugs...
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 10:03:23 AM »
That's an oxymoron ;D

hahaha brutal truth.

you youngins' enjoy your freedom while you have it!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 10:04:30 AM »
Yes, but don't think I haven't thought about using many times.

Ridiculously big for a natty. Props.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 10:05:28 AM »
Personally I think I've reached close to my natural limit, size-wise.  So I just train for fun and "maintenance" these days.  Love the pump but also love to still set little personal strength goals for myself.  For the past several months I've tried to focus on getting a "big" powerclean.  Not gonna compete anymore, just doin' it for the love of it.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 10:05:37 AM »
Same here.  I hate the way I look.  Period.

Even at my last show, I was the best I'd ever looked, but by the end of the day, all I could see were things that I wanted to improve...
YUP. THIS MY FRIENDS IS A TRUE BODYBUILDER.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 10:06:49 AM »
IIf you had even a mediocre response to gear you'd be Nationals material.

Agreed.  I'd go out on a limb and say that if he dieted completely down, he'd still be bigger than many dudes on juice anyway.  I of course know jack shit about dieting so don't take my word for it, but I suspect I'm not far off here.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 10:09:11 AM »
Having been there and done that, I know that whatever results I got from gear were temporary.  Once you come off, it's very difficult to keep the artificial gains.  So, unless you plan on staying on indefinitely, what's the point?

As for staying motivated, it's hard for me to train yearound just for size.  So, some times I get into endurance training, other times I focus on my cage fighting (lol) and other times I'm into bbing.
bro your still hugge you havent lost size just condition + size

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »
Personally I think I've reached close to my natural limit, size-wise.  So I just train for fun and "maintenance" these days.  Love the pump but also love to still set little personal strength goals for myself.  For the past several months I've tried to focus on getting a "big" powerclean.  Not gonna compete anymore, just doin' it for the love of it.

What numbers are you putting up killer?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 10:58:15 AM »
I train because it makes me feel good.. gettin big isnt the primary gold gettin strong is and blowing of steam in reality i am a very serious man so training takes the edge off. drugs arent an issue im natural i set no limit. .size wise i always plan to train naturally till i physically cant or till my hour has come...
so (lean) 22 inch arms or 20 in arms for eample or whatever i dont see them as unattainable.. if i get them fine if not cool... ill still be training naturally regardless. its all about the challenge and the feeling of lifting weights for me
choice is an illusion

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 11:43:57 AM »

did you compete in the past
T

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 11:52:45 AM »
I train because it makes me feel good.. gettin big isnt the primary gold gettin strong is and blowing of steam in reality i am a very serious man so training takes the edge off. drugs arent an issue im natural i set no limit. .size wise i always plan to train naturally till i physically cant or till my hour has come...
so (lean) 22 inch arms or 20 in arms for eample or whatever i dont see them as unattainable.. if i get them fine if not cool... ill still be training naturally regardless. its all about the challenge and the feeling of lifting weights for me

That's pretty much how I feel about it at the moment. I gav up plans to compete a long time ago and don't care if I ever do. I just train for the love of training and eating lots of good food and trying to look good with it at the same time. And because I'm never satisfied, I'll continue until I do. I've not set any deadlines for anything.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 11:55:43 AM »

Great post
Air Falcon

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 12:16:20 PM »
....how do you maintain motivation to train and eat clean when the results come more slowly and real life sometimes gets in the way?

you cant keep motivation to train with out hormones,,it simply dont work this way in bodybuilding an dpowerlifting which i consider closely related in the need for enhancment perfoemance drugs,,you also cant keep eatign clean if you want to grow ,,you need to do the clean and dirty nutrition,,
in bodybuilding as much as you like to claim you eat clean and train with free weight all the time IT IS NEVER THE CASE,,

the are rules in bodybuilding that you learn past the 3 year of consistant training,,some learn it before but they are the ones with no foundation and usually on the train into nowhere,,the rules you lean in bodybuilding past the 3rd year are as follows

1. "drugs" is intergral part of growth and development of the physiqe
2. when off hormones  means when you take those 4-6 weeks that you one think he is off...in reality he is off nothing,,the hormones are running in the system for weeks sometimes months past use and to be true clean takes a good year off hormones at the least and even then the hormones already got you into new max weight that will be hard to lose unless completely stop training
3 when off hormones in those number of weeks when you go down to 250-500mg test only ...that is the time when machine are incorperated HEAVILY into training,,WE ALL DO IT SO NO NEED TO THINK TWICE
4. personal records usually established during the time the bodybuilder is lieing to everyone and aying he is OFF HORMONES,,what it means is the time you can lift the heaviest is when you are going down to 1 or 2 testex a week or 2 weeks past last inject ,,that is when the body will be able to break personal records ..not when you are loaded on many diff prodiucts and your body is fighting to stay awake because it want to sleep and grow and build itself,,,yor body will give you best performance weight wize during the frist to second week past last inject
5.when there is no hormone in your body ...you can be the heaviest lifter in the gym,,you can be the best looking 170pounder in the gym,,,you can be the best looking 220 6'3 fella in the gym,,but when you have no hormones in the system past the third year or training....YOU WILL NEVER SEE EVEN A POUND OF MUSCLE ON YOUR FRAME ESPECIALLY AT AGES 27 AND UP,,NOT EVEN A POUNDOF LEAN MUSCE!
fallen angel

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 12:32:08 PM »
gh15, no offence but you must be mentally weak. Not everyone is like you nor do you know what goes through other peoples heads.

You can keep motivation drug free.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 12:33:46 PM »
you cant keep motivation to train with out hormones,,it simply dont work this way in bodybuilding an dpowerlifting which i consider closely related in the need for enhancment perfoemance drugs,,you also cant keep eatign clean if you want to grow ,,you need to do the clean and dirty nutrition,,
in bodybuilding as much as you like to claim you eat clean and train with free weight all the time IT IS NEVER THE CASE,,

the are rules in bodybuilding that you learn past the 3 year of consistant training,,some learn it before but they are the ones with no foundation and usually on the train into nowhere,,the rules you lean in bodybuilding past the 3rd year are as follows

1. "drugs" is intergral part of growth and development of the physiqe
2. when off hormones  means when you take those 4-6 weeks that you one think he is off...in reality he is off nothing,,the hormones are running in the system for weeks sometimes months past use and to be true clean takes a good year off hormones at the least and even then the hormones already got you into new max weight that will be hard to lose unless completely stop training
3 when off hormones in those number of weeks when you go down to 250-500mg test only ...that is the time when machine are incorperated HEAVILY into training,,WE ALL DO IT SO NO NEED TO THINK TWICE
4. personal records usually established during the time the bodybuilder is lieing to everyone and aying he is OFF HORMONES,,what it means is the time you can lift the heaviest is when you are going down to 1 or 2 testex a week or 2 weeks past last inject ,,that is when the body will be able to break personal records ..not when you are loaded on many diff prodiucts and your body is fighting to stay awake because it want to sleep and grow and build itself,,,yor body will give you best performance weight wize during the frist to second week past last inject
5.when there is no hormone in your body ...you can be the heaviest lifter in the gym,,you can be the best looking 170pounder in the gym,,,you can be the best looking 220 6'3 fella in the gym,,but when you have no hormones in the system past the third year or training....YOU WILL NEVER SEE EVEN A POUND OF MUSCLE ON YOUR FRAME ESPECIALLY AT AGES 27 AND UP,,NOT EVEN A POUNDOF LEAN MUSCE!

I've added lean mass and gained strength without the aid of drugs from my late teens to my early 30s.

My problem now is motivation.....guess I'm bored right now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 12:39:22 PM »
Man of Steel is a human forklift who is roughly the size of Goliath and bends bars in the gym for fun.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »
I've added lean mass and gained strength without the aid of drugs from my late teens to my early 30s.

My problem now is motivation.....guess I'm bored right now.

set some new goals, tryo to learn new movements.

right now I'm trying to get a bar muscle-up with no momentum. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 12:43:29 PM »
....how do you maintain motivation to train and eat clean when the results come more slowly and real life sometimes gets in the way?

It's very hard.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2008, 12:43:48 PM »
In my mind, I think that I can make improvements clean.  I usually tend to focus on more power moments when clean.  You can't recover as fast, but you get that real deep muscle soreness that you don't get when "loaded".  

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »

I just like to workout.

I used to think I could be a pro then I realized all the shit I would have to do to myself to be a pro, that's not for me.  I've wanted to do a couple of natural shows but life has gotten in the way.

I still go to the gym when I can, 3 days a week and put 100% effort in when I'm there, it's fun for me....I don't look at it as being work or anything like that, its a physical challenge I guess.  I just like walking into a gym and lifting as heavy as I can and going home....

I just think it's fun.
nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2008, 12:47:57 PM »
I just like to workout.

I used to think I could be a pro then I realized all the shit I would have to do to myself to be a pro, that's not for me.  I've wanted to do a couple of natural shows but life has gotten in the way.

I still go to the gym when I can, 3 days a week and put 100% effort in when I'm there, it's fun for me....I don't look at it as being work or anything like that, its a physical challenge I guess.  I just like walking into a gym and lifting as heavy as I can and going home....

I just think it's fun.

It used to be fun for me too, but now it's losing it appeal.   

Honestly, I need to quit cryin and just get busy in the gym LOL!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2008, 12:48:48 PM »
anyone can train on machines week in week out but very very few natural guys can squat and deadlift heavy every week for years clean.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »
anyone can train on machines week in week out but very very few natural guys can squat and deadlift heavy every week for years clean.

It takes its toll for damn sure.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »
It takes its toll for damn sure.
i've been squatting AND pulling on the same day for a few months now as opposed to doing them on different days for years prior and that is a hard fucckin' workout.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2008, 01:12:16 PM »
gh15, no offence but you must be mentally weak. Not everyone is like you nor do you know what goes through other peoples heads.

You can keep motivation drug free.

yes ,,anyone can keep motivated but gains? no ,,you will be like every other bodybuilder wanna be in the gym walking around think he got muscle and then cutting down to 160lb to see you have another 5 lb to go inorder to be dry enough ,,thats natural friend,,naturals are doomed to forever be small,,true natural that is

remembr what i write here is after seeing 100s upon 100s of black white yellow lifters ,,you just dont walk around 220lb 5'10 looking like a bodybuilder with out the use of hormones,,and this is a very average bodybuilder ,,natural take immidiatly 30-50lb off

MUSCLE SHAPE IS GOOD AND NICE,,BUT THE GUYS WITH VERY HIGH MOTIVATION FOR 2-3 YEARS THAT ARE VERY CONSISTANT AND DONT SKIP A MEAL... ::) THOSE ARE THE GUYS THAT THEIR ARMS MESURE 16 INCHES WITH THAT SPLENDID MUSCLE SHAPE WHILE NATURAL,,,IT MAY LOOK 18 BUT IT IS STILL 16 AND WHEN THEY STAND NEXT TO A 220LB  ON HORMONES IN 99% OF CASES THEY FADE AWAY INTO NOTHINGNESS,,

you live in an era which is the BIG SIZE ERA OF BODYBUILDING,,,you can be very attractive and motivated and do no hormones yet you will look small,,the girls may love you with your 185lb and 7% bf ,,ofcourse you got there by doing couple cycles but its stil natural comparing to the big boys ,,in reality there is no tue natural anymore,,
also the moment a serious 220lb+ bodybuilder come and pass you ,,i assure you the motivated natural will get his wind  blown out of him ESPECIALLY in america when most fellas do it purely for girls and getting girls and girl attention,,,the girls in america though not neccesarily like it ,,pay attention to size,,it is phenomenon ONLY TRUE TO AMERICA,,the girls in america pay much attention to size,,they seem to be in awe and admiration and get very emberessed next to big 220 hormonized fellas and thats where the natural motivation is gone for the average guy who is trying to getgirls at age 25

this is a subject for a whole interview gh15 could talk about ,,,motivation is good if you are playing tennis or soccer or basketball ,,in body BUILDING the more lean muscle mass you have that sits on you right ...the more attention and looks you will get and this is the main reason you see those fellas running in the gyms many of them never step on stage...they have this self motivation because they want to impress females and those females ESPECIALLY AMERICAN ONES,, only get impressed when the guy is hormonized,, a 160lb no matter how cut he is will never be able to compare to a 220lb when both are sitting at the 10%  with similar proportions,,,it is not possible ,,

the word motivation when it comes to bodybuilding is alot past motivation to be healthy and fit ,,it evolves around a cult and around constant need for attention ,,,the bodybuilder always want attention ,,some fellas go to big lengthsto get this attention,,i would say that 90% of bodybuilders that sits in gym today do it for girls and girl attention,,rememebr that many of those bodybuilders sit in america and if you pay attention closely when you bring the american girl teddy bear ...which teddy bear will she be saying her fake awww and oh he is so cute and ohh this and oh that? she will say those remarks twards the BIG TEDDY she will want a BIG HUGGABLE TEDDY,,size rules the american girl,,look at the cars they drive always big trucks or suvs or something big ,,look at the dogs they have ..in most cases they are big pits rotwilers,,big dogs heavy labs,,big bgi dogs many of them not all but majority,,,the american girl IS THE MOTIVATION of most american guys who enter a gym and become bodybuilders,,THUS DRUGS BECAME INTEGRAL PARTS OF BODY BUILDING WETHER AMATUER OR LATER ON WHEN YOU FELL INLOVE WITH IT ..PROFESSIONAL

this is too big for a board...in anyway,,the rules i wrote above are written in bible if you ever did serious bodybuilding you will know they are
fallen angel

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2008, 01:13:33 PM »

I cycle the "more brutal" movements since I train DC...I can't deadlift cause of my back problems but I do heavy T-bar rows, BB rows and seated rows..I do squat now and do a day of heavy 20 rep leg press's.  It can beat the hell out of you but you have to monitor what your capable fo doing, that's one of the challenges with being natty, it don't come easy and I have to fight for every pound sometimes.

I just took time to learn what I could handle and structured a program around that, what I had was pretty much right in line with what DC talks about so I jumped on board.

blast and cruise...blast and cruise...take an extra day off if you need it and look at the big picture.
nasser=piece of shit