Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 268633 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Squad, come back and prove you're a bigger man than DA
« Reply #2200 on: May 08, 2008, 08:47:02 AM »
Hes on a business trip as already been mentioned, people love to think he flew for the crook anthony but thats offcourse a lie.

Sure he has.  Many have already said he has been online but not posting.  I like Squad and the comedy he brings Getbig but in reality he deserved everything he got and is getting.  I am surprised though that for someone who dished it out more than anyone on here ever has, could not take it.  It will be interesting to see how he comes back and the many excuses he comes up with.  And who cares where he lives, he is still better off than Shadow our homo from India

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Since Squadfather is officaly gone will the Pro's find their way back?
« Reply #2201 on: May 08, 2008, 09:01:34 AM »
His wife is a pretty woman, i was in the fortunate position to meet her a few times, shes from a prominent family, thats something else than a trailer trash bitch right? David is a lucky man.

Oh lord ::) ::)  But of course, he has all the qualities a woman is looking for

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2202 on: May 08, 2008, 09:13:26 AM »
his in the process of moving his trailer to another park. he was evicted for not paying lot fees
b

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2203 on: May 08, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »
Given that this is a business trip I would guess that he left her at home and settled for balling a couple of two thousand dollar a night call girls. No doubt feeding them truffles and  plying them with copious amounts of Dom Pérignon as he recounted spectacular tales of vicious internet 'ownings'.

"I say, gents. Do you recall this Monday last whence I accused one Derek Anthony of swallowing copious amounts of seminal fluid? Oh what a stellar ownage that was, was it not?"

"Mm, yes, ripping good laugh."

"Quite!"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2204 on: May 08, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »
Sure he has.  Many have already said he has been online but not posting.  I like Squad and the comedy he brings Getbig but in reality he deserved everything he got and is getting.  I am surprised though that for someone who dished it out more than anyone on here ever has, could not take it.  It will be interesting to see how he comes back and the many excuses he comes up with.  And who cares where he lives, he is still better off than Shadow our homo from India
Says the obese guy with 6 months left to live.....remember when your ass got 'outed' for going to the expo and looking like a whale ?? hahhahah  have another donut fatty
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2205 on: May 08, 2008, 09:18:34 AM »
His wife is a pretty woman, i was in the fortunate position to meet her a few times, shes from a prominent family, thats something else than a trailer trash bitch right? David is a lucky man.
yes I too have had the fortune of meeting the lucky lady, just some thing you dont mention on a board cause its none of your business.....speaking of business , the trip is going well eventhough the 5 star hotel he is stayin at has some interent connection problems.
L

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2206 on: May 08, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »
For all the Getbig twinks and the who's who of the owned, enjoy these moments of freedom that Sarcasm has given you.   When he returns you'll be right back to your pathetic retorts and noose fashioning.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2207 on: May 08, 2008, 09:22:41 AM »
Sars will return bigger and stronger and destroy the tits that questioned him.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #2208 on: May 08, 2008, 09:32:18 AM »
Oh lord ::) ::)  But of course, he has all the qualities a woman is looking for

And you, a guy weighing 700lbs who lives in the past does!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2209 on: May 08, 2008, 09:42:35 AM »
Thats odd. Hysterical Sharma seems to have vanished.  Did he lose his arabic to english workbook? ;D.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #2210 on: May 08, 2008, 09:43:36 AM »
Apearantly he went to new yaork for a local bodybuilding show but did not place very well...I wonder why ??

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2211 on: May 08, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
haha..Squad is sitting back laughing his ass off at all the haters!  You punks don't stand a chance against the Almighty Squad 8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2212 on: May 08, 2008, 09:49:15 AM »
The roaches multiply when the exterminator is away.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2213 on: May 08, 2008, 10:01:23 AM »
Says the obese guy with 6 months left to live.....remember when your ass got 'outed' for going to the expo and looking like a whale ?? hahhahah  have another donut fatty

how did he get "outed"? he posed for a few pictures with people. it's not like he was hiding in a corner and someone snuck a photo of him.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2214 on: May 08, 2008, 10:06:46 AM »
Squad, you've owned lots of people over the years and now you're going to run away because of Derek Anthony?  WTF man.  Who cares that he found out you live in a trailer.  I highly doubt that the majority of getbiggers live in mansions on the beach, most probably rent small apartments or live with their moms.  Come back and don't let Derek Anthony think he got the best of you.  I'm pretty sure you have skin thick enough to handle any trailer park jokes.

It's easy to stand on a hill and own others but what proves that you're a real man is to get owned but bounce back up and start the owning again.

He'll be back. Me thinks this is just a big plan to expose all the tiny tits on the board who are now willing to post against Dave and revive members who are willing to stand up for him and revive The Squadfather ;).

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2215 on: May 08, 2008, 10:07:37 AM »
Hes on a business trip as already been mentioned, people love to think he flew for the crook anthony but thats offcourse a lie.

haha you still his business partner mars?

E
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2216 on: May 08, 2008, 10:08:11 AM »
He'll be back. Me thinks this is just a big plan to expose all the tiny tits on the board who are now willing to post against Dave and revive members who are willing to stand up for him and revive The Squadfather ;).

he's a poster on a message board, not a general leading a fucking crusade. if that IS the case, he takes this place even more seriously than i thought.

just come back, start posting again. the hell's the big deal?  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2217 on: May 08, 2008, 10:10:41 AM »

ahahaha I cannot believe you remember shusnak :D

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2218 on: May 08, 2008, 10:15:57 AM »
Right now he is busy working ,adding on to his house . He will be back , Be afraid ,haters .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2219 on: May 08, 2008, 10:16:10 AM »
how did he get "outed"? he posed for a few pictures with people. it's not like he was hiding in a corner and someone snuck a photo of him.
Outed as in ...no one really thought Keith was 900lbs....maybe 350... but not half a ton.......Keith was the 'corner' hahahah
L

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Does Derek Anthony use terrorist tactics?
« Reply #2220 on: May 08, 2008, 10:30:46 AM »
No love lost for Squadfather, but do you think that Derek's tactic of attacking Squad by revealing his fiance's name and address is similar to terrorists attacking innocent women and children rather than facing their "attackers" directly?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: Does Derek Anthony use terrorist tactics?
« Reply #2221 on: May 08, 2008, 10:32:42 AM »
shut up faggit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2222 on: May 08, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »
ahahaha I cannot believe you remember shusnak :D

He was absolutely the funnest guy to rag on ever.  He gave everyone so much ammo it was funny as hell.  Now he is someone I truly miss.  It was easier than killing fish in a barrel.  I loved it when he would try to defend that dirt rotten country he lives in.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
Re: is there a reason why derek anthony .....
« Reply #2223 on: May 08, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »
Drug addicted closet homo types.
That makes up a large percentage of BB fans. What's it to ya?  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2224 on: May 08, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »
Right now he is busy working ,adding on to his house . He will be back , Be afraid ,haters .

That actually could be the "Squad Compound" where all the gimmick accounts he had live.