Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 268519 times)

perfect zen

• Getbig II
Re: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - Final round?
« Reply #2600 on: May 09, 2008, 12:45:27 PM »
One moon shows in every pool
in every pool the one moon

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2601 on: May 09, 2008, 12:48:09 PM »
Ok "perfect zen".  ::)

Proper Status

• Getbig II
« Reply #2602 on: May 09, 2008, 12:51:18 PM »
Will the following gimmick account users please report to my office:

cptanabolic

cobra484

Proper Status (oh lord)

Simple Carbs (that's right FIST LIST DAY 4, BITCHES)

capirnakus

hammerfist

PREPARE TO TASTE THE LIST

i been around for awhile, just decided  to open up an account now. besides why would you care, clearly your the gimmick trying to rub elbows with the right people...by the way nice on the idea with the list, very creative   ::)

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #2603 on: May 09, 2008, 12:58:10 PM »
i been around for awhile, just decided  to open up an account now. besides why would you care, clearly your the gimmick trying to rub elbows with the right people...by the way nice on the idea with the list, very creative   ::)

"Long time lurker first time poster"

100 pound EYEROLL in your FACE, bitch!!!!

Exhibit number one, fellow Getbiggers. Pathetic little gimmick accounts like this will feel the wrath of the almighty "FIST LIST"

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #2604 on: May 09, 2008, 12:59:11 PM »

Exhibit number one, fellow Getbiggers. Pathetic little gimmick accounts like this will feel the wrath of the almighty "FIST LIST"

mooseknuckle already went there yo

Nietzsche

« Reply #2605 on: May 09, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »

The gods work furiously, inscribing all names upon a great tablet.  Once upon the "FIST LIST", escape is impossible and only the FIST will you see in your future!!!!

Proper Status

• Getbig II
« Reply #2606 on: May 09, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »

STFU and go suck a mango

Banner

• Getbig II
  • Don't make me angry.
« Reply #2607 on: May 09, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »
The gods work furiously, inscribing all names upon a great tablet.  Once upon the "FIST LIST", escape is impossible and only the FIST will you see in your future!!!!

Looks like it's time to take out the trash, Nietzsche.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2608 on: May 09, 2008, 01:05:05 PM »

Good stuff man. :)

Nietzsche

« Reply #2609 on: May 09, 2008, 01:09:24 PM »
Looks like it's time to take out the trash, Nietzsche.
You have been granted a divine power Banner, let us harness this and crush the filth who dare stare directly into the face of "The Alliance"!!!!!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2610 on: May 09, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »
I never really thought Dave was all that funny, he had his moments like everyone else,but I can think of 5 funnier posters right off the bat. But geez............. he was fucking Larry David compared to these clumsy hacks that are popping up trying to be the new him. Are there really this many people that were too scared to post what they wanted because they were afraid of "Squadfather"? :-X that's pathetic.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2611 on: May 09, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
I never really thought Dave was all that funny, he had his moments like everyone else,but I can think of 5 funnier posters right off the bat. But geez............. he was fucking Larry David compared to these clumsy hacks that are popping up trying to be the new him. Are there really this many people that were too scared to post what they wanted because they were afraid of "Squadfather"? :-X that's pathetic.
lets here the list groink??

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #2612 on: May 09, 2008, 01:24:01 PM »

you gotta realize what "fear" means in this context.

dave is, inarguably, the most prolific poster currently on the site. he posts 50+ times a day on average, over 100 on many days. many people didn't want to get BOMBARDED with his posts by getting on his bad side. look what happened to "no one" or "cushingRW", or candidizzle. SF decides he doesn't like them and in response to literally every post they made for a while he wouldn't stop posting pictures going "BOOOOOOM!!! ;D"

it makes posting on the site impossible when you have guys following you around doing that. and anyone SF did that to would inevitably be pounced upon by a few others, making it even harder. it was the schoolyard equivalent of trying to get through a day of school when that one group of friends would shout the same taunts at you incessantly every single day.

ya dig?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2613 on: May 09, 2008, 01:27:02 PM »
lets here the list groink??

BSB

Debussey

Calvin H

Special Ed

Simple Carbs

Just off the top of my head. I'm not saying Squad was not funny, but after the millionth gay joke, it kinda loses it's zing. Squadfather and the rest of us who ganged up on people was more about comraderie than actual funny jokes, we knew they were tired....that was the point.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2614 on: May 09, 2008, 01:28:06 PM »
i'd take simple carbs off of that and put rocket on instead, supposing of course he's not debussey as many have suggested.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2615 on: May 09, 2008, 01:30:35 PM »

dave is, inarguably, the most prolific poster currently on the site. he posts 50+ times a day on average, over 100 on many days. many people didn't want to get BOMBARDED with his posts by getting on his bad side. look what happened to "no one" or "cushingRW", or candidizzle. SF decides he doesn't like them and in response to literally every post they made for a while he wouldn't stop posting pictures going "BOOOOOOM!!! ;D"

it makes posting on the site impossible when you have guys following you around doing that. and anyone SF did that to would inevitably be pounced upon by a few others, making it even harder. it was the schoolyard equivalent of trying to get through a day of school when that one group of friends would shout the same taunts at you incessantly every single day.

ya dig?

The genius in his humor involved finding the right target to go after. When he found someone like Scott Markey, he would litterally drive them insane. THAT was funny. Not all of his targets melted down quite as well, and hence were not as humorous.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2616 on: May 09, 2008, 01:31:38 PM »
BSB

Debussey

Calvin H

Special Ed

Simple Carbs

Just off the top of my head. I'm not saying Squad was not funny, but after the millionth gay joke, it kinda loses it's zing. Squadfather and the rest of us who ganged up on people was more about comraderie than actual funny jokes, we knew they were tired....that was the point.
I feel you

I think Master Blaster is one

calvin H I agree

Dr CHimps is a funny bastard with a very different humor than most

BSB, special ed and debussy I definitely agree

simple carbs hasnt shined for me yet-----but Banner is a legend and only 20 posts in!!! and unheard of feat!!!! :o

Squad was more of a presence than anything else---thats what made him a legend----he coined so many catch phrases and was an innovator on here

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: May 09, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »
lol.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2618 on: May 09, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »
The genius in his humor involved finding the right target to go after. When he found someone like Scott Markey, he would litterally drive them insane. THAT was funny. Not all of his targets melted down quite as well, and hence were not as humorous.

his humorous moments weren't those, though. he had great little one-liners, but watching him spend days and days on end, posting at people a hundred times per day frankly doesn't make him look better.

who's the sad one: a guy getting pissed at someone on a message board, or the guy who forgoes a social life in order to piss the first guy off?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2619 on: May 09, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
his humorous moments weren't those, though. he had great little one-liners, but watching him spend days and days on end, posting at people a hundred times per day frankly doesn't make him look better.

who's the sad one: a guy getting pissed at someone on a message board, or the guy who forgoes a social life in order to piss the first guy off?

you are one helluva debater

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2620 on: May 09, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »

I don't know man. He percipitated some meltdowns that literally had me crying.  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2621 on: May 09, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »

ya dig?

the sad part was, he was all about it when someone leaked eryan b's personal information and thought the kid was me, but when it happens to him he cries to mods to have threads deleted, closes his main account, posts under gimmick/ shared accounts .

squadfather was 'outed', but not in the way many of you think. his personal information didn't out him- the way he responded when his personal information became known 'outed' him as a suck and a bitch who likes to diish it out but can't take it- he's stripped of any and all credibility, not that he had that much to begin with.

he's done. he can't come back. not after this.
b

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2622 on: May 09, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »
cant forget db----with his photoshops I have hurt my stomach laughing countless times---he is a huge humour asset to this board!!!

one of squads funniest moments was when he had that cop melting down------it was hilarious since you knew he was just playing around the whole time and it was so transparent but the guy was so blinded with rage he couldn't see an airplane about to hit him if it was 10ft in front of his face

it was funny back in the day too cause his name was "sarcasm" and people took his shit seriously---I mean it says it all in his name, come on ----"sarcasm"

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2624 on: May 09, 2008, 03:12:25 PM »

the sad part was, he was all about it when someone leaked eryan b's personal information and thought the kid was me, but when it happens to him he cries to mods to have threads deleted, closes his main account, posts under gimmick/ shared accounts .

squadfather was 'outed', but not in the way many of you think. his personal information didn't out him- the way he responded when his personal information became known 'outed' him as a suck and a bitch who likes to diish it out but can't take it- he's stripped of any and all credibility, not that he had that much to begin with.

he's done. he can't come back. not after this.

Just because Squad is gone doesn't mean we hate you any less.

Hope this helps.  8)