Author Topic: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - discussions  (Read 268663 times)

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
Re: Derek Anthony vs. Squadfather - Final round?
« Reply #3075 on: May 17, 2008, 02:07:29 PM »
Not sticking up for the man, as his own Karma has led him here for sure, but there are PLENTY of people who've intelligently built their wealth while living in such places.  It's a much better option than an apartment rental, and it provides a perfectly comfortable environment to thrive. 

And as for those owning "normal", median-level or better homes (**NOT** including parents' houses ::) ), I'd be surprised if 20% of getbiggers meet the definition.  Really.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3076 on: May 17, 2008, 02:12:02 PM »
Are you sure you're seeing a car? It would seem to me, if that were a car, it would be parked on his patio, since there is a green yard behind him in the reflection.

it's hard to tell at that size, granted. but when blown up it DEFINITELY looks like a car. i don't really care either way, just waiting to relax a bit before i head out and get some food.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3077 on: May 17, 2008, 02:12:54 PM »
Not sticking up for the man, as his own Karma has led him here for sure, but there are PLENTY of people who've intelligently built their wealth while living in such places.  It's a much better option than an apartment rental, and it provides a perfectly comfortable environment to thrive. 

And as for those owning "normal", median-level or better homes (**NOT** including parents' houses ::) ), I'd be surprised if 20& of getbiggers meet the definition.  Really.

Hi Donovan

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3078 on: May 17, 2008, 02:16:53 PM »
it's hard to tell at that size, granted. but when blown up it DEFINITELY looks like a car. i don't really care either way, just waiting to relax a bit before i head out and get some food.
How are you enjoying the weather? It's still 96 deg up here, a bit cooler down ther huh?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

California Muscle

• Getbig II
  • War in the West
« Reply #3079 on: May 17, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3080 on: May 17, 2008, 03:04:25 PM »
So if it's all bullshit why has he left? Seems crazy to simply retire from posting on a website you love if it's not true.
O

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #3081 on: May 17, 2008, 03:21:13 PM »
So if it's all bullshit why has he left? Seems crazy to simply retire from posting on a website you love if it's not true.

I'm pretty sure he killed himself.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
Re: let me get these squadfather 'facts' straight....
« Reply #3082 on: May 17, 2008, 03:22:52 PM »
Block, Block, Block....

I thought you were smarter or at least a better liar.

If DA used Squad's phone number to do an address check and came up with a trailer park how the hell did that happen?
Squad broke into some guys trailer because he missed the experience and had to call someone to tell them how cool it was  ::)

Either he or his woman is trailer trash and his own famous picture hold the answer and the proof.

Take a look at the bottom left hand corner of his picture, that he posted and bragged about so often...

There is a white compact car parked in front of a Trailer on it.  I would call that a SLAM DUNK!

The "man's" own photo proves he is trailer trash.

blockheads a turd and a liar.

he helped cover up the fact that squatfatt was HBK from anabolic review

he's the last person that can be trusted for info on here biased bald headed mofo!

Him and special head are the laughing stocks of the internet.

Everyone forgets in the destruction of squadfat Alex 23 was exposed as the sorry ass turd he is too....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3083 on: May 17, 2008, 03:31:38 PM »
Again............it wasn't his info that was posted, it was his GF's family.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3084 on: May 17, 2008, 03:41:13 PM »

How did they get that then?

I thought Alex traced his telephone number to a trailer park.

Anyway, whatever, like it even matters if he does live in a trailer. To be fair to him he never made any pretence of being affluent. People only care because he seems to care so much.

He should have shrugged it off and gone on the attack. People only started kicking once they sensed he was down.
O

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3085 on: May 17, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »
How did they get that then?

he called in from that location to BigNationRadio....really bad how secure and private they keep your info huh?
I wouldn't call into it they'd post my number all over the place.

look at the morality of the guys that "run" that show...lower than the "no bull" crew.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3086 on: May 17, 2008, 03:46:07 PM »

And as for those owning "normal", median-level or better homes (**NOT** including parents' houses ::) ), I'd be surprised if 20& of getbiggers meet the definition.  Really.

Trailers lose their value, they are anything but a sound investment. If someone were to buy a used one for 20 grand or so, they could turn out alright. But to buy a new one for 80 grand or whatever, they would lose their asses.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3087 on: May 17, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »

Quoted for truth.

Squadfather did the honourable thing by refusing to give in to the temptation to maintain his online persona, and instead put his beautiful fiance's privacy first and foremost.  In other words, he doesn't care if he looks like a bitch to some people on getbig.com if it means possibly jeopardizing his beautiful fiance's well-being.

It's a shame that some people here resort to trying to involve one's family or close ones.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3088 on: May 17, 2008, 04:17:11 PM »
Ya ok, keep telling yourself that and you will eventually believe it! ;)

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3089 on: May 17, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
Quoted for truth.

Squadfather did the honourable thing by refusing to give in to the temptation to maintain his online persona, and instead put his beautiful fiance's privacy first and foremost.  In other words, he doesn't care if he looks like a bitch to some people on getbig.com if it means possibly jeopardizing his beautiful fiance's well-being.

It's a shame that some people here resort to trying to involve one's family or close ones.

there's nothing honorable about that fat whale he wasn't concerned about anyone but himself and was terrorized when he saw the risk of his sorry ass being exposed....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3090 on: May 17, 2008, 04:25:18 PM »
there's nothing honorable about that fat whale he wasn't concerned about anyone but himself and was terrorized when he saw the risk of his sorry ass being exposed....

I didnt read every one of Squadfather's posts - but I don't see the big deal about the ones I saw.  When I first started posting he was always giving me a hard time but I never took it so personally to try to "get him back."  Later I realized he's a cool dude from his other posts and I understand his humour better...and I even find it funny now when I look back at some of the "racist" jokes he used to make towards me.  You can get a feel for who here jokes in good fun and who is actually racist or wants to harm others in real life - Squadfather was definitely the former and didnt deserve having his beautiful fiance's info revealed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3091 on: May 17, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »
Quoted for truth.

You = writing awfully similar to Sharma dear Bigboobs

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3092 on: May 17, 2008, 04:30:07 PM »
it was squatfatts info revealed he lived in the trailer with the fat momma and daughter...too bad you don't get it...

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The official "SQUADFATHER" petition thread
« Reply #3093 on: May 17, 2008, 06:01:07 PM »
C'mon RON ,please unlock Squadfather's account ,this place without Squadfather ,is like Irak without Saddam  :)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: The official "SQUADFATHER" petition thread
« Reply #3094 on: May 17, 2008, 06:04:38 PM »
I dig your avatar.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3095 on: May 17, 2008, 06:05:20 PM »
make it happen RON!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3096 on: May 17, 2008, 06:06:16 PM »
the board cannot lose its funniest ever poster.

SF made this place what it is. wtihout him it is nothing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3097 on: May 17, 2008, 06:07:20 PM »
the board cannot lose its funniest ever poster.

SF made this place what it is. wtihout him it is nothing

Stop ball licking.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3098 on: May 17, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »
Squadfather's various gimmicks at work above lol  :P
TEAM Nasser

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV