Author Topic: David Jacobs sentenced to just probation!  (Read 12611 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: DAVID JACOBS SENTENCED TO PROBATION!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 04:50:11 PM »
Jacobs was smart to use the BigNation show to influence public opinion.

Id imagine out of the 7 listeners that show has, at least 3 of them think he was completely innocent.   ;D

They only have 6 listeners now...   I stopped tuning in when Ed stopped paying me.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »

Sine the invasion of Afghanistan, Opium imports into the USA have gone up 2000%.  Yes, 2000% or 20 times.  Explain that one using conventional knowledge.

That's what I call a win-win outcome.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 04:56:32 PM »

They only have 6 listeners now...   I stopped tuning in when Ed stopped paying me.  :D
Hey we need another listener. PM me, Goatboy...let's see if we can renegotiate.
?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »
Yeah, he didn't roll   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 06:32:40 PM »
I am all about personal freedoms, but I believe we'd see society degrade if they sold crack in teh corner market.  I don't want to see that.  I don't want to see idiot 14-year olds smoking weed in front of the restaurant I'm walking into.  I don't want to smell meth coming from the girl in the car next to me in traffic.

If they could do the drugs in their home and never affect me (which is pretty much the standard now), so be it.  If they're going to bring down the neighborhood (and idiots always do), I oppose it.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 06:34:19 PM »
Yeah, he didn't roll   ::)

From what i understand, anybody who says anything in regards to him rolling that has actual info has been threatened legally.  What a scumbag....and i thought he was a nice guy when i met him, but i guess anything to save his own azz...even if it means hurting everyone else

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 06:35:41 PM »
David Jacobs is coming to ESPN and HBO's Real Sports soon. Before then, you can catch him again on BigNationRadio this coming Monday.
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 06:37:09 PM »
3) Hooking him up with the hot US attorney chick who was prosecuting

The fact that defense attorneys are in bed with prosecutors makes me sick.

This is not high school debating you scum - you are ruining people's lives.  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 07:16:40 PM »
The fact that defense attorneys are in bed with prosecutors makes me sick.

This is not high school debating you scum - you are ruining people's lives.  >:(

Settle down, Gloria...  it ain't that serious.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »
Hello everyone!

FINALLY I can take a deep breath and sit down and talk to you.  First off I want you to look at the statement I made today.  As you will see I have not and I did not and I have no intention of naming names.  These rumors and allegations need to stop right now.  The sentencing was a public forum and nothing can be hidden.  Not ONE SINGLE NAME was mentioned and nothing was said about any friends, bodybuilders, former friends - nothing.  So now that it is official, on the record, I am officially sentenced and NO ONE HAS HAD A CASE BROUGHT ON THEM.  I hope that you can all take a step back - look at the situation and understand that I did what I said I was going to do.  I protected a shitload of people.

Anyone who knows how big I was, how many people I was involved with, and the different athletes I worked with can easily understand that if I was ratting people out and I was slinging names all around - I would not have been sentenced.  If there were ongoing trials etc. that I was needed for - I would not have been sentenced. If I was out there naming names not one or two people would have been busted - it would have been more like HUNDREDS of people.  So considering that there is no one that can come forward and say that I brought a case on them should speak volumes about what I did and how adamently I protected people in every way I could.  However as we found out today - my case is closed.  Its over.  No one else was indicted and no one was mentioned.  Dave Palumbo kept telling everyone - when you are sentenced and the judge lists everything you did then we will know.

OK well then now we know dont we Dave.  No one mentioned any names, and in the press interview/statement I said again.  I have no intention of naming names.  I am not about ruining peoples lives and careers - that is not who David Jacobs is.

Hear it from my own mouth today minutes after my sentencing.  click this link

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=27951@ktvt.dayport.com

Listen guys.  I cant blame people for being suspicious and cautious - even keeping their distance especially until the sentencing.  When you are sentenced - they are done with you.  Thats it.  Done. Case Closed.  Goodbye.  

I love bodybuilding.  I love how it helped changed my life.  I have made some incredible friends and even met the love of my life as a result.  Not all of what I went through is bad.  Yes it hurt like hell to have people like Branch Warren, Matt Matthews, Jay Moore, and others start rumors, say things that were not true and turn their backs on me.  Especially since I never did anything but help them.  However at this stage in my life I dont have any more room for anger and hatred.  All that is left is disappointment, but that will pass too.  I have made the best friends I have ever hoped to have.  I have grown, learned and come out of this stronger and sharper.  I plan on getting back involved in bodybuilding - just not in the same way I had been before.  I wont ever go through this again trust me.

We all make mistakes and it is none of our business to judge.  I fucked up.  I fucked up big time, but I took it like a man.  I took responsibility for it.  I spent a year of my life living in hell every day, I lost my business, I lost all the money I had ever made, and I lost those who I thought were like my family - Trust me - I have paid my dues.  Now I have to pay the government an addtional 25,000 dollars which I have no idea in hell how I am going to do that, I have to continue to submit to weekly drug tests, surprise visits at my house, check ups on my work, my financial records to be reviewed every month, I can never vote again, I am no longer able to have any federal benefits, I can never own a firearm either.  Is it better than spending a year in prison yes - but did I hurt anyone? No.  Was I a coke, meth or ex dealer - no - so I truly believe that I should not be (and no one else involved with steroids) should be put behind bars.  This should be a huge wake up call for many people reading this.  If you ever are stupid enough to do what I did, and you are out there pushing the envelope to get that easy money.  You better be setting a whole lot of it aside for an attorney like the one I had because a pit bull attorney is THE ONLY THING that will save your ass.

Last but definitely not least I want to say one last thing.  I fought so hard for a good deal, and my attorney stayed on top of things every day for an entire year they arranged (through serious negotiation, arbitration, arguing, compromising etc.) that I would receive 3 years probation.  Now due to recent supreme court findings there has to be a level of fairness applied to everyone involved in a federal case.  Since I was the "kingpin" and my attorney was able to negotiate an agreement for 3 years probation - the judge said that he could not accept that anyone involved could face a fine or punishment greater than mine.  Therefore because my attorney and I busted our ass to work out a probation deal - EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON INVOLVED faces max 3 years probation too. They get AT WORST my same deal.  All of them got much less than me by the way!!!

So now maybe instead of beating me over the head people will realize that by playing my cards right, fighting for what was right and fair and also for being a man - everyone else gets to enjoy the same benefit of my hard work.  Its not like I am skating by and anyone is going to jail.  We all learned from our mistakes and every one of us is moving on.

Here is what happened..... Everything I did and fought for ended up helping everyone else too.  If I was a selfish person only looking out for myself and cared nothing about others lives then Why have none of my friends in bodybuilding been questioned or arrested?  Why are they all still competing?  Why are there so many NFL players still on the field?  Dont you think if they had cases on people that they would not be competing, they would not be fighting, they would not be playing?  The answer to that question is painfully obvious.

Its over guys.  Please let me and everyone else get on with our lives.

Let me enjoy the friendships and comradery that I once did in bodybuilding.  I proved I am not the enemy. If anything I proved I am your friend - even if I did not know you.

Lets move on.  Case Closed.

Thank you to all who stood by me and believed in me.  Thank you to my closest friends and family and I really look forward to building good relationships back up with people and helping as many people as I can (without chemicals of course) =)

Stay strong... Stay Safe...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »
Awesome news man, you are a good guy.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 07:43:03 PM »
From what i understand, anybody who says anything in regards to him rolling that has actual info has been threatened legally.  What a scumbag....and i thought he was a nice guy when i met him, but i guess anything to save his own azz...even if it means hurting everyone else

You are 100% wrong bro.  I have never and my attorney had never threatened anyone.  Lots of people have accused me wrongly of rolling on people and after 1 year nothing has happened other than me coming out and getting the truth out.  You need to go back and check yourself before you make accusations about things you are not involved with or know anything about.  There has been a lot of BS thrown around over the past year.  Be a better person than them and look at the facts for yourself.  What good would come by me threatening people for making up rumors or accusations.  Nothing.  What would I gain. Nothing.  I can handle rumor control by myself and my actions and now sentencing speak for itself.  Dont let the haters and jerks out there who want to stir shit up get to you.  Be better than that.  Dont buy into bullshit.  Lets use what has happened to me and learn from it and use it to help other people not go down the same path.  These "understandings" "assumptions" I heard that this guy said that he saw a guy who heard from this guy that this guy did.... needs to stop.

Its over let it go.  No one was threatened.  No law suites were filed.  I let it go.  So does everyone else.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 08:26:04 PM »
Glad to see everything worked out for you Dave :D A question you have never answered though. The substances you sold prior to getting busted, what name did they go by? I.E. "Cut260 Labs" "Jacobs Super Supplements" or whatever. Just curious if your lab is one of the ones named in the infamous lists passed around these boards in the wake of ORD. Thanks dude

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 09:10:17 PM »
You are 100% wrong bro.  I have never and my attorney had never threatened anyone.  Lots of people have accused me wrongly of rolling on people and after 1 year nothing has happened other than me coming out and getting the truth out.  You need to go back and check yourself before you make accusations about things you are not involved with or know anything about.  There has been a lot of BS thrown around over the past year.  Be a better person than them and look at the facts for yourself.  What good would come by me threatening people for making up rumors or accusations.  Nothing.  What would I gain. Nothing.  I can handle rumor control by myself and my actions and now sentencing speak for itself.  Dont let the haters and jerks out there who want to stir shit up get to you.  Be better than that.  Dont buy into bullshit.  Lets use what has happened to me and learn from it and use it to help other people not go down the same path.  These "understandings" "assumptions" I heard that this guy said that he saw a guy who heard from this guy that this guy did.... needs to stop.

Its over let it go.  No one was threatened.  No law suites were filed.  I let it go.  So does everyone else.

You sir, are a liar.  This makes your whole store 100% shady to me, as i know for SURE that what i highlighted in bold is a complete 110% lie and i would bet ANYTHING in this world its a lie

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »
You sir, are a liar.  This makes your whole store 100% shady to me, as i know for SURE that what i highlighted in bold is a complete 110% lie and i would bet ANYTHING in this world its a lie

Well mr. expert.  I am sorry you feel that way.  However I have all the proof in the world.  Where is yours.  Youre "expert opinion" is supposed to count for something?  Definitely not.  I guess youre just another one of the sad people that believe whatever rumors they hear.  You know.  Thats youre right bro.  I feel sorry for you.  BUMP

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »
Well mr. expert.  I am sorry you feel that way.  However I have all the proof in the world.  Where is yours.  Youre "expert opinion" is supposed to count for something?  Definitely not.  I guess youre just another one of the sad people that believe whatever rumors they hear.  You know.  Thats youre right bro.  I feel sorry for you.  BUMP

Dont talk down to me as if you are somebody special.  You are not.  Tons of people dont like you, and there is reason behind it.  Its funny, because before all this you had tons of friends (i admitted i even liked you), but what you come on here and do after what you have done is just ....i cant describe it.  I cannot verify that everything you said was bs, but the threatening part is 110% BS, and if you stick to your story and say you DIDNT threaten anyone for slander, then that PROVES that there are at least SOME flaws in your story.  If you would lie about this, then what else would you lie about.  This shows me ONE THING.   That you cannot MAN UP and accept responsibility for your actions.  If i do something, and somebody questions me...i man up and admit it...i dont bs around and then straight lie like you have done.  Shows you are a coward and that you are the type of person who is comfortable with lieing, so if you can lie about that aspect that i AM sure of....i wonder what else you have lied about?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »
All I have in this world are my balls and my word

Hmmm nice quote under your avatar.  Well since your word is crap and you are afraid to man up to what you have said and done with your obvious bs lies....looks like you have no balls either....sad

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »

Settle down, Gloria...  it ain't that serious.  ::)

If you ever find yourself falsely accused, you may change your mind.  All the legal system wants is money, not justice.  Avoid it as much as you can, but if you can't, have money on hand since it will save you.  Also, justice is not blind.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 09:48:03 PM »
Wow out of the woodworks come the PM's lol.  Mr Jacobs you have alot of enemies with a ton of dirt on you, that i sadly cannot post on the board for their own safety.  You are a rat in the purest form....karma....

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »
Ok so you are the king pin of a massive steroid ring and you get probation??? That alone is the writing on the wall. STFU and go somewhere. Crying about Quincy Taylor jacking you lol. Bro you are lame stay in Texas. LA doesnt want you!!! Come to LA and pull that shit and get sent straight upstate with a hot kite right behind you. Your rat ass would get stuck the moment you hit mainline.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2008, 11:08:01 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2008, 06:23:08 AM »
Wow, Mr. Jacobs is quite the bullshit artist and one self serving guy. When your empire is as big as you profess, you don't walk away with 3 yrs probation unless you worked.....period. Save your bullshit for the less educated over at BB.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2008, 06:29:56 AM »
You have to wonder how many hundreds of thousands of dollars they spent on prosecuting a guy who helped dedicated athletes add more size to their body.

All the while, you had junkies and 5-dollar dealers in the alley behind the courthouse.

They went after the boring guys who spent the days nuking boiled chicken breasts and flexing their hamstrings in the mirror.  They ignored the crack whores and meth heads on the streets.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2008, 07:41:31 AM »
During his sentencing hearing, David Jacobs, 35...

The brotha's only 35??  Damn, he looks older...at least early 40s.  Isn't HGH supposed to keep you looking relatively young?  Or was he not using that?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2008, 07:51:30 AM »
hahahaha, another supposedly "straight man" commenting on another man's facial looks. ;)

LOL..I don't think Tre has ever professed to being straight.