Author Topic: Does this guy post here is he natural SERIOUSLY?  (Read 5916 times)

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: Does this guy post here is he natural SERIOUSLY?
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »
Jae is a beast!!

What are your stats?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2008, 02:02:56 PM »
Your bitter tittyboy not me!! You are always on the attack! I would be pissed to if someone posted my pics all over the board!

give it up pencil- its common knowledge the pics are not me.

your making yourself look stupid(er).

i'm just trying to help you.

b

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2008, 02:05:01 PM »
To flex his quads?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

tell me your serious

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2008, 03:16:27 PM »

give it up pencil- its common knowledge the pics are not me.

your making yourself look stupid(er).

i'm just trying to help you.

::) ::) ::) ::)
Spirit of Truth

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »
lookin pretty good, JJ. no joke. don't worry about dieting for the mr getbig, you don't seem to have the genes to get as lean as someone like honour or whateva, so hell with it. you're bigger than they are and you've got all the leanness you need for daily life.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »
he posts ear

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »
he posts ear

Yeah he's bigironmike25! He posts a lot in the steroid board.
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2008, 03:59:32 PM »
LMAO.

that was a good one.

still bitter about that, eh?

don't be too angry- the site (plenty of fish) isn't a gay site, i just said you were looking for gay males.

is that why you are such a angry, little boy?

let it go, cupcake.

So you never did tell us, "eryanb"...what kind of a bitch spends his afternoons on GAY dating sites looking at the personals ads and making up fake profiles for other people ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »
The first guy needs to pull up the trunks a couple of inches on the sides.

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »
Yes he does. Such a simple thing to correct, too.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2008, 06:58:13 PM »
exactly .... bitchboy ...heres a sneak peak into the future ...future Mr. Getbig

Seeing you're overly cocky, I won't feel bad in giving you the low down. Your bodyfat is WAY up and your waist is mother fuckin' big dude. Not that mine is any smaller (cause it's not), but I'm not the one gloating about how great I look.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »
So you never did tell us, "eryanb"...what kind of a bitch spends his afternoons on GAY dating sites looking at the personals ads and making up fake profiles for other people ???

you?
b

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2008, 07:10:12 PM »
nice trailer.

try to diet off some of that fat this time around to prevent from becoming a laughing stock like last time.
I am ready right now,getting leaner with a new cardio regime, check me out

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »
tip:  learn how to use your lats when you work out

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »
eryan b, aka no one, could defintely be sliced open, and have his adipose tissue removed and melted down into various candles for passover celebrations
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2008, 12:28:36 AM »
Is this guy on gear! I believe he posts hear.

I know BigIronMike25 pretty well...I've known him for years. Mike was always a pretty skinny guy, baseball player. He was a pretty good ball player in collage but messed his shoulder up pretty bad so that was that.

Mike is 6'3" and at his last show which was in March he weighed in at 208lbs I think...if it wasn't 208lbs it was something along those lines. And I think that pic posted is form a show he did, his first one 2yrs ago where he weighed around 185-188lbs.

At his last show which was the Beverly International NKY Championships, a pretty big show for those that don't keep up, he did not place as high as he would have liked but there was one very positive aspect. The Promoters and judges of the show said he was the best conditioned guy on the stage that day, but he just needed more size. As many on this board are unaware, more size just takes time, gear or no gear, and Mike does not use that much...not at all. But he's one of the sharpest guys around when it comes to the whole BB thing and very passionate about it as well. In time I'm confident Mike will put on the added size he needs and do well.

How do I know this? Well he has got a good team of supporters. I do Mikes diets and his posing and training he works with Brandon Curry...as you all know that is a tough team to beat 8)

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2008, 02:07:08 AM »
Wow.. that's repulsive.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2008, 03:12:03 AM »
OKAY

YOUR PHYSIQUE = GOOD

BUT

IT IS NOT COMPLETE

YOU NEED MORE BACK SPECIFICALLY

AS FAR AS IMPROVING IT...   MAYBE PRE EXHAUST WITH SOME LIGHT WEIGHT HIGH REP SMITH MACHINE DEADS..  AND THEN AFTER THAT START YOUR BACK ROUTINE WITH PULL DOWNS, AND END IT WITH PULL DOWNS.  ALL THE OTHER MOVEMENTS SHOULD BE HEAVY THICKNESS MOVEMENTS.

IF YOU BRING YOU LATS UP, YOULL DO VERY WELL; ONLY IF YOU GTE CONDITIONED...LAST MR GETBIG YOU HAD THE MOST MUSCLE, BUT WERE IN THE WORST SHAPE.  

PROBABLY CUZ YOU SMOKE WEED.
Pulldowns are ..actualy shit I cant beleive you even typed that shit..

Strap a couple of 20 kg plates to your waist and get 50 reps per work out on chins,use an over medium wide grip,and mix it with a reverse grip.it dont matter how many sets it takes as long as you get 50 reps.Try to reduce the amount of sets per workout..Deadlifts and heavy rows with txt book form are what else is needed.

That is bread and butter and will give you width and thickness

Pulldowns???? ahahahaha

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2008, 04:02:56 AM »

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2008, 05:39:48 PM »
I know BigIronMike25 pretty well...I've known him for years. Mike was always a pretty skinny guy, baseball player. He was a pretty good ball player in collage but messed his shoulder up pretty bad so that was that.

Mike is 6'3" and at his last show which was in March he weighed in at 208lbs I think...if it wasn't 208lbs it was something along those lines. And I think that pic posted is form a show he did, his first one 2yrs ago where he weighed around 185-188lbs.

At his last show which was the Beverly International NKY Championships, a pretty big show for those that don't keep up, he did not place as high as he would have liked but there was one very positive aspect. The Promoters and judges of the show said he was the best conditioned guy on the stage that day, but he just needed more size. As many on this board are unaware, more size just takes time, gear or no gear, and Mike does not use that much...not at all. But he's one of the sharpest guys around when it comes to the whole BB thing and very passionate about it as well. In time I'm confident Mike will put on the added size he needs and do well.

How do I know this? Well he has got a good team of supporters. I do Mikes diets and his posing and training he works with Brandon Curry...as you all know that is a tough team to beat 8)

OK
Spirit of Truth

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2008, 05:43:34 PM »
Pulldowns are ..actualy shit I cant beleive you even typed that shit..

Pulldowns???? ahahahaha

YOU= IGNORANT FOOL

muscle stimulation= muscle stimulation

if you activate satellite cells ad protein synthesis via dubell kick backs, or via close grip bench press... there is no difference if its the same amount of activation occuring.

again, YOU= IGNORANT FOOL

dont contradict me

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2008, 05:50:44 PM »
YOU= IGNORANT FOOL

if you activate satellite cells ad protein synthesis via dubell kick backs, or via close grip bench press... there is no difference if its the same amount of activation occuring.

dont contradict me

So, by what you are saying, I can build huge arms by doing 30 pound dumbell concentraition curls and kickbacks if I really squeeze and feal the muscle, as much muscle as 315 pound close grip benches or 150 pound barbell curls? I'll have to try that out,Thanks Candizzle

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2008, 05:52:50 PM »
YOU= IGNORANT FOOL

dont contradict me
So now you are claiming kickbacks will build more size than close grip benches?ahahahaha
You must be a gimmick  ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2008, 05:56:10 PM »
if you cause more satellite cell activation with one movement, than you do with another, then yes, it doesnt matter which movement is which, more satellite cell activation = more growth.   

now, certain movements can cause greater increases in hormone levels..like heavy compound movements.   but thats a different story and im not talking about stimulating hormone produtction.

i was only using that as a refernce..of course, close grip bench presses are a better "mass movement".   but, if your a pussy with them and dont activate any growth. then you wont grow, regardless of the movement.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
So, by what you are saying, I can build huge arms by doing 30 pound dumbell concentraition curls and kickbacks if I really squeeze and feal the muscle, as much muscle as 315 pound close grip benches or 150 pound barbell curls? I'll have to try that out,Thanks Candizzle
thats not at all what i said

epic trying to twist my words to make your self seem like your owning somebody..

trying to be a fox news pundit when you grow up ?

::)