Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49163 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2008, 08:58:06 PM »
GH15 you know your stuff and tell it like it is.So would you say Chick is clean as he says he is???He will play semantics and bullshit most here but the ones in the know know that he is a lier.ESP when it comes to IFBB and Drugs.Dude is like a Virgin when it comes to IFBB Drug Use and Abuse.

Chick clean? LMAO

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2008, 08:59:05 PM »
DHEA shuts alot of guys dwon, and increases DHT, like mad, to cause male pattern baldness.
My point is Pro-Hormones, if they are really pro-hormones, should work with the body, in increasing the bodies own natural production.
In low dosages Androstene 50 mg has shut alot of people down including myself.But when the dosages were increased to a level of 200-300 mg it increased my natural testosterone production.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2008, 08:59:50 PM »
EXACTLY!!!! Thanks, you saved me a lot of typing. I'm shocked this guy knows so little and owns a supp. company.
I thought he was a fraud from the time he started posting. He has "1600 hours of lab time" though.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »
DHEA shuts alot of guys dwon, and increases DHT, like mad, to cause male pattern baldness.
My point is Pro-Hormones, if they are really pro-hormones, should work with the body, in increasing the bodies own natural production.
In low dosages Androstene 50 mg has shut alot of people down including myself.But when the dosages were increased to a level of 200-300 mg it increased my natural testosterone production.

LOL   :D

Test Cyp is better for "natural testosterone production".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2008, 09:03:14 PM »
GH15 you know your stuff and tell it like it is.So would you say Chick is clean as he says he is???He will play semantics and bullshit most here but the ones in the know know that he is a lier.ESP when it comes to IFBB and Drugs.Dude is like a Virgin when it comes to IFBB Drug Use and Abuse.

chicks one of the more betetr bodybuilders and defenite smart,,disipline,,and de fuckin termined if you only knew how much they tortured him for the pro card which could be easily achived in early 90s,,i actually believe bobbie would have been top 6 in the sport in the early 90s with possible of mr 0 title if he was more of an extreme user,,i consider 500-750mg test natural and also he can alowe himself off he got foundation many of new generation guys do not have,,very similar to old generation samir and haney and those fellas,,they were all more about bodybuilding ..yes with hormones ..but they really loved lifring weights
fallen angel

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »
Van your and idiot and always willl be an idiot.Your one of those 15 year old know it alls who use there mother computer, and read a few articles and they think they know everything.Where is your picture?????? what are your creditals??????
'I bet I wont see a pic of your or your credentials, because your a typical 150lbs internet loser.
I bet you are stupid enough to think test cyp is a prohormone, lmao
If it isnt a pre-curseer to or doesnt work with the own bodies natural production, its is not a pro-hormone, it is a steroid

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2008, 09:05:50 PM »

Dude, WTF!! ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »
chicks one of the more betetr bodybuilders and defenite smart,,disipline,,and de fuckin termined if you only knew how much they tortured him for the pro card which could be easily achived in early 90s,,i actually believe bobbie would have been top 6 in the sport in the early 90s with possible of mr 0 title if he was more of an extreme user,,i consider 500-750mg test natural and also he can alowe himself off he got foundation many of new generation guys do not have,,very similar to old generation samir and haney and those fellas,,they were all more about bodybuilding ..yes with hormones ..but they really loved lifring weights

Much appreciated brother....thanks for telling it like it is.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »
Bob how are you? how is the married life? how your child.I hope all is well

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »
Van your and idiot and always willl be an idiot.Your one of those 15 year old know it alls who use there mother computer, and read a few articles and they think they know everything.Where is your picture?????? what are your creditals??????
'I bet I wont see a pic of your or your credentials, because your a typical 150lbs internet loser.
I bet you are stupid enough to think test cyp is a prohormone, lmao
If it isnt a pre-curseer to or doesnt work with the own bodies natural production, its is not a pro-hormone, it is a steroid

I'm not an expert nor do I have any credentials but I'm smart enough to spot a moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. Why do you want to see a pic? It has nothing to do with this discussion. You simply don't know the first thing about hormones. I'm embarrassed for you.

I'll help you a bit: natural testosterone production occurs in the testicles.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »
I also think that Bob should have gotten his pro card years ago. Then....he should have upped the dose to 8 grams a week and won the Olympia.  ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2008, 09:15:48 PM »
Van you have 3700 plus posts, I have not even 800.
That means you waste alot of time and energy on this board.
Van while your manipulating people, and pretending like you know something I an making money, and training.
2 Things you might want to try and do some time, Instead of hanging out at the baords trying to manuplate people, when you have no idea what your talking about.Its 9pm, isnt it time for bed Van????
Children, willl  be children.I should have my 16 year old some kick your scrawny ass, lol

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2008, 09:19:17 PM »
Bob how are you? how is the married life? how your child.I hope all is well

I am well, my friend...wife and child are doing great. When you coming back down to the mecca?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
I also think that Bob should have gotten his pro card years ago. Then....he should have upped the dose to 8 grams a week and won the Olympia.  ;D

Would've, could've and should've........

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »
useless without pics.....

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2008, 09:23:33 PM »
Yes Van testosterone does occur in the testicles, Did your dad tell you that, or you mother???
When you hit pubery in 2 years you will have testsereone running though your testiccles,some day

The post was about Michael Locket, and what a great athlete he is, not about hormones.
But Van since you have nothing better to do then stir shit up, you fucked up a good post.
On shit that doesnt matter, and stuff, you dont know what your talking about.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »
Bob I donrt know, soon.When I do we can grab lunch at the Fire house.
If you want I will bring you some more Waxey Maze recovery, and the pre-workout stuff I made for you when you won the Worlds

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2008, 09:31:13 PM »
Bob I donrt know, soon.When I do we can grab lunch at the Fire house.
If you want I will bring you some more Waxey Maze recovery, and the pre-workout stuff I made for you when you won the Worlds

I vouch for your product any day of the week.....great stuff!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2008, 09:32:39 PM »
Yes Van testosterone does occur in the testicles, Did your dad tell you that, or you mother???
When you hit pubery in 2 years you will have testsereone running though your testiccles,some day

The post was about Michael Locket, and what a great athlete he is, not about hormones.
But Van since you have nothing better to do then stir shit up, you fucked up a good post.
On shit that doesnt matter, and stuff, you dont know what your talking about.

You could always explain how prohormones increase testosterone production in the testicles.  :D
Because that's what you have implied.

It would've been a positive post had you kept the BS out of it.  ;)

What kind of business will you be doing with Lockett? I hope it won't be him promoting your line, since he only eats Twizzlers.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2008, 09:34:45 PM »

What kind of business will you be doing with Lockett? I hope it won't be him promoting your line, since he only eats Twizzlers.

Lockett sounds like a simpleton who wouldn't know how to get the stuff let alone use it. I guess he could be doing something basic, but let's hear your theory on how he does what he does.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2008, 09:35:35 PM »
Would you take this product?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/exl/nat.html

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2008, 09:35:53 PM »
Bob ,The one thing I always admired about you is your pro-active.
Most guys turn pro, and say what can bodybuilding do for me
Bob you on the other hand said.I am a pro bodybuilder, how can I use this vehicle( your pro card) to make the most of my life
You did movies, made probuilder weekly vidoes ,your the major represenitive for bodybuilding.com, your a spokes person for and representive for pro bodybuilders,and you have you shit together.
Bob, you have accomplished alot, and you know what, you deserve it
It couldnt happen to a nicer or more deserving person.
Keep up the good work Bob.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2008, 09:39:35 PM »
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

Van..... you just been owned....Next ?????????

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2008, 09:40:16 PM »
Lockett sounds like a simpleton who wouldn't know how to get the stuff let alone use it. I guess he could be doing something basic, but let's hear your theory on how he does what he does.
There are a lot of very good bodybuilders who don't know the first thing about the drugs they are taking. Someone simply said "take this" and that's how it starts. Most gyms are full of subnormals who take whatever the gym dealer tells them to take.

I'm sure GetItOnNY could take over the guru role for Lockett. It's like the blind leading the blind.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2008, 09:42:25 PM »
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

Owned, Van.you been owned, game over !!!!