Author Topic: Hung out with Michael Locket today  (Read 49508 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Hung out with Michael Locket today
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »
disgusted, you were talking about egg protein before, and i have read there is such a thing as 'milk and egg' protein powder.

can you please explain what milk and egg protein powder is, and how it differs from regular whey protein?

What do you mean? It differs in that it's from another source but these are all complete proteins. Some don't tolerate certain proteins due to lactose, allergens, etc.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: May 03, 2008, 10:25:06 PM »
What do you mean? It differs in that it's from another source but these are all complete proteins. Some don't tolerate certain proteins due to lactose, allergens, etc.

we all know whey protein, as its the most common sort, and u can buy it anywhere. but ive never seen anything called 'milk and egg' protein powder before, yet its advised to be used in the Arnold Encyclopedia.

would this simply be whey protein, mixed with milk and egg in a shake, or is there such a thing as a powder that comprises of milk and egg?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #252 on: May 03, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »
we all know whey protein, as its the most common sort, and u can buy it anywhere. but ive never seen anything called 'milk and egg' protein powder before, yet its advised to be used in the Arnold Encyclopedia.

would this simply be whey protein, mixed with milk and egg in a shake, or is there such a thing as a powder that comprises of milk and egg?

LOL....Milk and Egg Protein powder was the latest and greatest back before Whey was invented.

Ahhhhh...the old days!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: May 03, 2008, 10:30:16 PM »
LOL....Milk and Egg Protein powder was the latest and greatest back before Whey was invented.

Ahhhhh...the old days!

where would we find such a powder nowadays?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2008, 10:30:55 PM »

I'm sure there are tons of powders with Milk & Egg protein on the market. Let me look...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: May 03, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »
where would we find such a powder nowadays?

It's an excellent source of protein if  you  can tolerate it. Go buy some organic eggs and milk and make your own shake.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »

I'm sure there are tons of powders with Milk & Egg protein on the market. Let me look...

Well, here's an example:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/milkandegg.html

There are tons of blends with milk and egg protein but they also have whey in there usually.

You could order casein and egg powder from trueprotein also. They even have whole egg powder.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: May 03, 2008, 10:45:18 PM »
thanks van bilderass. thats what i was looking for

does anyone know how whey protein differers from milk and egg protein?

right now what im taking in is milk, eggs, and a wpi protein powder in a shake. but if milk and egg protein is better for growth, i'll switch to this powder that van showed me

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #258 on: May 03, 2008, 10:59:31 PM »
thanks van bilderass. thats what i was looking for

does anyone know how whey protein differers from milk and egg protein?

right now what im taking in is milk, eggs, and a wpi protein powder in a shake. but if milk and egg protein is better for growth, i'll switch to this powder that van showed me
It's impossible to say which is better. I would vary my sources. There's some research showing casein (milk protein) is great for anti-catabolism while whey is more "anabolic" for example. Whey has antioxidant properties, good for the immune system and etc. But these are all complete proteins with high levels of essential aminos.

I've read that miscellar casein was why the original Met-Rx was so great. It was like the first protein using miscellar casein.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #259 on: May 03, 2008, 11:08:56 PM »
The best protein you can get is Milk Protein Isolate
Plus Milk Protein Isolate, curdles in the stomach like mothers milk ,so it has a slower release.
A good combination of protein would be
 Whey Protein Isolate, for fast release,  From Whey Protein concentrate (80% protein not garbage)
for a slower released Whey, Egg protein for an even slower release, Milk Protein Isolates , Milk Protein Concentrates ,Calcium Caseinate, then finally Miscellar Casein, for its even slower release
This blend of protein I spoke of would be the best all around Multi-purpose protein blend.
You would have fast, medium, and slow release protein.You could take this protein after training or before bed.
Depending on the persons metabolic rate, it could last up to 4-6 digestion.It would last 6 hours only if the person was sleeping.I would throw in 10 grams of L-Glutamine to help with recovery, and maybe 5 grams of BCAAS,
there you have it the perfect protein.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2008, 11:10:48 PM »
Whey protein is more anabolic, lol, stupid ass, lol .

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: May 03, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
Maybe I should just take Whey protein instead of hormones to keep my body anabolic, lol
Van the next time some one asks me if I am on the juice I will , I am on Whey protein.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2008, 11:16:55 PM »
You wonder why I have nopt even 800 posts, there you have it folks,
"Whey protein is anabolic".I have argue, with 15 year olds who know nothing about bodybuilding.
Van I would love to see a pic of you, ...I bet you look amazing, lol.
Make sure you drink lots of Whey protein to keep your body anabolic, lol

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #263 on: May 03, 2008, 11:20:34 PM »
well whey protien does cause an increase in protein synthesis

that is "anabolic"

you own a supplement company ?

LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #264 on: May 03, 2008, 11:27:09 PM »
You wonder why I have nopt even 800 posts, there you have it folks,
"Whey protein is anabolic".I have argue, with 15 year olds who know nothing about bodybuilding.
Van I would love to see a pic of you, ...I bet you look amazing, lol.
Make sure you drink lots of Whey protein to keep your body anabolic, lol

You fucking fool. There's a reason I put "anabolic" in quotation marks. It ups protein synthesis to a bigger extent acutely while casein reduces protein breakdown more, thus "anti-catabolic".

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: May 03, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
It ups the protein synethsis, lol.Idiot.You mean it is the fastest releasing protein, dumbass.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: May 03, 2008, 11:29:59 PM »
God Van get your story straight.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #267 on: May 03, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »
It ups the protein synethsis, lol.Idiot.You mean it is the fastest releasing protein, dumbass.

I'll school you on anything related to supplements you retard and I'm far from an expert. But it seems like it's totally lost on you because you have so little basic knowledge.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: May 03, 2008, 11:35:03 PM »
Its to bad this website isnt a real bodybuiders website.We have people like Van, who try to poison the minds of people who actually are real builders.
Van please post a pic, I need a good laugh tonight.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #269 on: May 03, 2008, 11:37:07 PM »
get it on...............Bro just wanted to tell you, not too long ago i got a tub of your nitro92 from bb.com........I got the vanillla flavour, and let me tell u, ive never had the runs that bad in my life. It was so bad, i had to return it to bb.com and lose money on it since they only refunded me 75% because of a bullshit restocking fee.

But bro, that protein tore me up from the insides.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: May 03, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »
Van you couldnt school me on anything, you have to be a bodybuilder first.
Your just one of those people who read a couple Patrick Arnolds articles, and reads, some stuff on Bodybuilding.com.Then thinks he is an expert.
Van post a pic, I need a good laugh

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #271 on: May 03, 2008, 11:46:04 PM »
Van you couldnt school me on anything, you have to be a bodybuilder first.
Your just one of those people who read a couple Patrick Arnolds articles, and reads, some stuff on Bodybuilding.com.Then thinks he is an expert.
Van post a pic, I need a good laugh
I don't consider myself an expert, which is why I go to the recognized experts when I don't know something. I'm not a chemist, so while I already knew you were a fraud, I asked Patrick Arnold for his expert opinion. The answer wasn't surprising: you = dumbass.

Now that we are talking about experts, what are your credentials? I know you have had "1600 hours of lab time" but what kind of schooling do you have that is relevant to the supplement field? What makes you an expert? Does being a competitive bodybuilder make someone an expert on supplement science?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #272 on: May 03, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »
Regarding the "anabolic" and "anti-catabolic" effects of different proteins, quick pubmed search:

Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997 Dec 23;94(26):14930-5.Click here to read Click here to read Links
    Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion.
    Boirie Y, Dangin M, Gachon P, Vasson MP, Maubois JL, Beaufrère B.

Laboratoire de Nutrition Humaine, Université Clermont Auvergne, Centre de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine, BP 321, 63009 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 1, France.

The speed of absorption of dietary amino acids by the gut varies according to the type of ingested dietary protein. This could affect postprandial protein synthesis, breakdown, and deposition. To test this hypothesis, two intrinsically 13C-leucine-labeled milk proteins, casein (CAS) and whey protein (WP), of different physicochemical properties were ingested as one single meal by healthy adults. Postprandial whole body leucine kinetics were assessed by using a dual tracer methodology. WP induced a dramatic but short increase of plasma amino acids. CAS induced a prolonged plateau of moderate hyperaminoacidemia, probably because of a slow gastric emptying. Whole body protein breakdown was inhibited by 34% after CAS ingestion but not after WP ingestion. Postprandial protein synthesis was stimulated by 68% with the WP meal and to a lesser extent (+31%) with the CAS meal. Postprandial whole body leucine oxidation over 7 h was lower with CAS (272 +/- 91 micromol.kg-1) than with WP (373 +/- 56 micromol.kg-1). Leucine intake was identical in both meals (380 micromol.kg-1). Therefore, net leucine balance over the 7 h after the meal was more positive with CAS than with WP (P < 0.05, WP vs. CAS). In conclusion, the speed of protein digestion and amino acid absorption from the gut has a major effect on whole body protein anabolism after one single meal. By analogy with carbohydrate metabolism, slow and fast proteins modulate the postprandial metabolic response, a concept to be applied to wasting situations.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #273 on: May 03, 2008, 11:52:48 PM »
listen my american friends,,i dont have much time for all the nonesense pms about this stupid thread,,i will write here once the final word about this subject ,,

bodybuilding from the mid 90s has become an hormone infested stort and cult to a level that can not be imagined or descrived via a computer,,the people you talk to the natural competitors that got somewhere and ofcourse the hormonized ,,,those who have companys to handle and thoe who have contracts to obey buy will not tell you what where how much and why,,their mission is to sell you fellas illusion ,,i have done this for years and to this day for the right money im doing it,,

the john fella would never be even 220 lb at single digit with our the use of hormones and he is a tall fella,,he has very large waist and thats why i even gave him the 220 otherwize id put him at 210lb at about 10-12% as natural which is very very good for him since i see no arms on him ,,the physiqe sructure of john point to a long and consistrant use of hormones wether he admits it or not,,it is important to understand that the natural freaks will ALWAYS HAVE THE ARMS AND CALVES AS VERY STRONG POINTS TO BEGIN WITH ,,in john case his arms are his weakest part and most lifters with weak arms start hormonizing themselves very early into the bodybuilding career inorder to try to bring the whole package up ,,they sucecfully bring up the torso and even develop the arm some but the one dimention thin upper arm look remain with or with out hormones,,see kamali from the professionals and john from the amaturs

it is impotant to remember that locket will have something to do with selling a product soon most likley and he needs to be fed as illiusion for morons such as yuorself so.... suddenly out of the blue john comes in and push a little gatorade like it was a good insulin ...2 totally diff things

naturals do not grow past the 200lb unles they are standing antenas in the 6'4 and over,,,especially not at single digits and thats what you are talking about here

fellas,,there is so much  un bodybuilding that youre not aware that it is too hard to describe here,,,the reseach profucts are all tun by those fellas ,,they always think how to incorperate a steroid and make it politivally coreect as in legal on paper,,there is a lot of money in the supp industry and even more money in the hormone industry and many fellas that have nothing to do with the big boys in the ifbb are getting rich of it,,

i can swear on my mom to you fellas that there is not even one competitor now days and in john days that is going on stage completely natural in an npc show or ifbb show,,also in many of the natural shows they are all hormonized and use as many peptides and other realted products,,insulin is a friend of many naturals and they use it in low doses ,,

the over all idea that someone is sit at 250lb at anything remotely to single digit all clean for 3 years is absurd,,take a good look at thomas prince ,,,mike matarazo ,,orvile brook,,take a good look at the guys who are not fucked up like dorian and kevin,,,dorian and kevin are not locket level ,,locket is a mini twisred lookign liar comparing to the big boys you are all femiliar with,,

locket will not get anywhere in the sport ,,his days will end as an ok professional that could never get a top `10 o and he knows it..he is pushiing the natural look at the exact age skippi did it and its for one simple reason MONEY AND PRIDE,,the problem is and black fellas never learn it in this sport see ken wheeler ,,,the more lies you give out ...the less pride you will end up with,,,

for all the fellas that ask me question here you need to read disgusted and van b view on this thread and understans that what they say is 110% on spot,,they are very wize and they know exactly what goes in the bodybuilder body and they dont have to be an ifbb professional to know it...those fellas speak the truth so if you want to find it look no further than their posts on this thread
fallen angel

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: May 03, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »
damn GH you answered a lot man...thanks.

listen my american friends,,i dont have much time for all the nonesense pms about this stupid thread,,i will write here once the final word about this subject ,,

bodybuilding from the mid 90s has become an hormone infested stort and cult to a level that can not be imagined or descrived via a computer,,the people you talk to the natural competitors that got somewhere and ofcourse the hormonized ,,,those who have companys to handle and thoe who have contracts to obey buy will not tell you what where how much and why,,their mission is to sell you fellas illusion ,,i have done this for years and to this day for the right money im doing it,,

the john fella would never be even 220 lb at single digit with our the use of hormones and he is a tall fella,,he has very large waist and thats why i even gave him the 220 otherwize id put him at 210lb at about 10-12% as natural which is very very good for him since i see no arms on him ,,the physiqe sructure of john point to a long and consistrant use of hormones wether he admits it or not,,it is important to understand that the natural freaks will ALWAYS HAVE THE ARMS AND CALVES AS VERY STRONG POINTS TO BEGIN WITH ,,in john case his arms are his weakest part and most lifters with weak arms start hormonizing themselves very early into the bodybuilding career inorder to try to bring the whole package up ,,they sucecfully bring up the torso and even develop the arm some but the one dimention thin upper arm look remain with or with out hormones,,see kamali from the professionals and john from the amaturs

it is impotant to remember that locket will have something to do with selling a product soon most likley and he needs to be fed as illiusion for morons such as yuorself so.... suddenly out of the blue john comes in and push a little gatorade like it was a good insulin ...2 totally diff things

naturals do not grow past the 200lb unles they are standing antenas in the 6'4 and over,,,especially not at single digits and thats what you are talking about here

fellas,,there is so much  un bodybuilding that youre not aware that it is too hard to describe here,,,the reseach profucts are all tun by those fellas ,,they always think how to incorperate a steroid and make it politivally coreect as in legal on paper,,there is a lot of money in the supp industry and even more money in the hormone industry and many fellas that have nothing to do with the big boys in the ifbb are getting rich of it,,

i can swear on my mom to you fellas that there is not even one competitor now days and in john days that is going on stage completely natural in an npc show or ifbb show,,also in many of the natural shows they are all hormonized and use as many peptides and other realted products,,insulin is a friend of many naturals and they use it in low doses ,,

the over all idea that someone is sit at 250lb at anything remotely to single digit all clean for 3 years is absurd,,take a good look at thomas prince ,,,mike matarazo ,,orvile brook,,take a good look at the guys who are not fucked up like dorian and kevin,,,dorian and kevin are not locket level ,,locket is a mini twisred lookign liar comparing to the big boys you are all femiliar with,,

locket will not get anywhere in the sport ,,his days will end as an ok professional that could never get a top `10 o and he knows it..he is pushiing the natural look at the exact age skippi did it and its for one simple reason MONEY AND PRIDE,,the problem is and black fellas never learn it in this sport see ken wheeler ,,,the more lies you give out ...the less pride you will end up with,,,

for all the fellas that ask me question here you need to read disgusted and van b view on this thread and understans that what they say is 110% on spot,,they are very wize and they know exactly what goes in the bodybuilder body and they dont have to be an ifbb professional to know it...those fellas speak the truth so if you want to find it look no further than their posts on this thread