Author Topic: Athletes Rep: Is Chick a good one?  (Read 6136 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: IS CHICK A GOOD ATHLETES REP????
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2008, 05:01:01 PM »
The feedback was excellent before Wayne started threatening people's contracts, etc....

The athlete's will always get what they've gotten, because they have always failed to work as one cohesive unit....and most likely...always will.
Classic union busting. You are from the Northeast you know all about that sort of stuff. You are doing the best you can under the circumstances. Like I said it has to be frustrating when you try to get something started and then on top of all that you have a bunch of guys in here constantly hating on you, even though they don't know jack shit as far as the conversations you have had with the pros and management.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2008, 05:02:13 PM »
Wayne was indeed a Force to reckon with more Power to the guy.It's a SHAME he left or should I say kicked out by the powers to be they knew he was way too strong to rope back in.So many Shows were cancelled that year and have not come back.Chick is a boy compared to Wayne.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »
Bob, Wayne often recounts the story - mentioned in the book 'Muscle' - where he kicked you out of a meeting. He told you to get the hell out and you meekly got up and he yelled at you to close the door.

Bob, this is Wayne's account of what happened. He simply tore you a new one and told you that you had no place being there and pointed at you. Bob, Wayne thinks you tamely accepted his orders and slunk out the room.

I personally wondered on hearing this if Wayne somehow intimidated you Bob. Wayne, for all his faults, could handle these roid raging meatheads probably better than anyone else. Bob, Wayne feels that he dominated you in all your dealings with each other.

He also mentions that he humiliated Shawn R in a similar fashion.

Bullshit...Shawn was the athlete's Rep, I was merely there in support of him. Wayne did ask me to leave the meeting as only Shawn had the right to be there on the athletes behalf...I had no problem with that.

Wayne can believe anything he wants...it's his opinion. At the end of the day, it was his brash thinking and belief that he was smarter than everyone else, that led to him being fired and thrown out of the IFBB.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2008, 05:09:14 PM »
Lord oh Lord!  Chic have you done more for BB than Wayne has.  Come on you are getting delusional like Goodrum.  Sure you are the best Athletes Rep ever, we hear it all the time...........from you.  If you acted as a rep in any sport or industry like you do with the IFBB you have been ousted immediately.  The only thing is the BB themselves could care less about you or what you have done.  Insurance?  What the fuck did you do?  You got insurance yet no one has it.  How many of the people you rep are using the insurance you got.  Here I will help you with the answer.  Well, I got it and it is up to them if they want it (in a dumb look type of voice).  The only people you have helped at all is the IFBB brass.  You have been able to be the person who takes all the shit so they don't have to.  For some odd reason you think it is impressive what you have done.  Do this, list everything you have done as a rep to the IFBB members.  Just list them one by one with a sentence or two.  Very simple, you don't have to use any of that fancy double talk bullshit you always seem to come with.  Just list them.  there ain't that many.  So just do that for now.  No bullshit, just put the list down.  Defend yourself, show us what you have done so far.  Brag as much as possible.  Try to make it impressive.  We will see how good it is. 

By the way, a good rep would have been able to get all the members to work together.  So far you have done nothing to achieve that.  Not even close

I don't have to list what I've done for the athletes...we have official minutes that are kept at every pro league meeting...look them up in your spare time (you seem to have enough of it)...

They've been listed here numerous times...

As for the insurance...many have signed up. Why would you comment on things you have no direct knowledge of?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
Bullshit...Shawn was the athlete's Rep, I was merely there in support of him. Wayne did ask me to leave the meeting as only Shawn had the right to be there on the athletes behalf...I had no problem with that.

Wayne can believe anything he wants...it's his opinion. At the end of the day, it was his brash thinking and belief that he was smarter than everyone else, that led to him being fired and thrown out of the IFBB.

If he hadn't tried to make a move against Weider he'd still be there.  Nobody cared that he treated the "athletes" like shit, but trying to cut the boss out is a no-no.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
Fired and Thrown out yeah and with him went a heap of shows and MONEY now that was a great move for the Athletes.Another great move by the IFBB.IDIOTS.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2008, 05:12:05 PM »

If he hadn't tried to make a move against Weider he'd still be there.  Nobody cared that he treated the "athletes" like shit, but trying to cut the boss out is a no-no.

Like I said.....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2008, 05:18:19 PM »
When Wayne left it was a sign of BAD times to come BB has gone way down hill ever since.ESP for the Pros.Run a Fukin Poll and see how many Pros liked it better when Wayne was at the helm???.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Athletes Rep: Is Chick a good one?
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
he does what he can, he can't force these guys to get health insurance and come to meetings to discuss forming a union, these guys are adults and make their own decisions.

Bottom line, most IFBB Pro don't care enough to seriously want to work with Chick and supporting him, and learning the business, about things, etc. If they did, it would be nice to see.

In some cases, yes... also shawn or tom platz would have been great athletes reps too.

Shawn Ray was the first Athlete's Rep, but when things get tough, sometimes you need to work it out.

Human resources management serves as a liaison between corporate and the employees and can act on their behalf but doesn't have to and they have no bargaining power.

The point as the Athlete's Rep is to listen to the athletes, bring proposals to the meetings, which Bob can do, and help an athlete when he needs it.

He is not there to go crazy, threaten everyone, scream we won't compete unless we get everything. He is there to help. It is up to the competitors to want his help. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2008, 05:36:26 PM »
[/b]

This is a good thing you know.........for Wayne.  Now you are the fallguy for this so called organization.  Funny how when Wayne was running shit he got all the flack.  Now Manion is running the shit, and he has you to take all the flack.  That must be great from him.  I can see the meeting:

Manion: okay guys, if I an going to be the president now I just want to be able to kick back collect money.  We need someone we can count on to do what we say when we say it but he can't be on our payroll.  Someone, if we hand him a championship and promise the company he works for can be involved with our shows will be the guy who everyone can fuck with a guy who will have to handle all the crap so I don't have to.
Weider: But who Jimmy, who would want to do that for us.  At least Wayne put on great shows.  We don't know a thing about promoting a show
Manion: don't worry Benny I have a guy in mind.  Have you heard of Bob Chicherillo.
Weider: No sounds kind of familar.  Is he that black kid from North Carolina who sells that Magic Stick.  I love that thing.
Manion: No, that some monkey named Goodshit or something like that.  Bob is that guy who has tried to be an IFBB pro since the Reagan days.
Weider: Oh yea I remember him. 
Manion: okay then it's final I will appoint him as the Athletes Rep.  He can pretend he is doing things for the atheltes but really it will be for the IFBB
Weider: oh goody, so does that mean I can see more BB's in my office.
Manion: whatever floats your boat Ben

Like i thought, no list.  Have 5 BB's come on and say they have the insurance you set up.  I bet not one will. Its okay Chic I'm just busting your balls.  It is a Saturday and I am just having fun with you.  But like I said, get out while you still can

You can say all you want about me and Chick but here's the facts.

1.  The IFBB is better and more popular than ever.

2.  Bob is still the Athletes Rep who works hard with no compensation on his end.  Its not a paying job

3.  Lee Priest is suspended, just as I said would happen a long time ago

4.  The PDI went belly up in less than a year

5.  Your still a fat ass but with a truckload of useless PDI T-Shirts. 

BTW, despite all your talk, you still had a big sign up on your Mr O booth saying "Proud Sponsor of the IFBB"  Even your fat ass had to bow down

AND.........

A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »
so does spell check

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2008, 05:47:00 PM »
so does spell check

Shut the hell up.
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »
Shut the hell up.

hey...aren't you the phag that makes fun of other fags?

& now calling fat people fat...when you're fat?

;D

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2008, 06:08:21 PM »
Not really. He doesnt stand up for the athletes like he should. Hes scared to rock the boat with Manion. 

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »
Vince when you get your IFBB Pro card will you vote for Bob as the Pros Rep?Hey that was a loaded question they don't vote anymore Job for life baby Livin the Dream.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2008, 06:20:23 PM »
Chick
The Pros
Getbig V

sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft

Re: Hey Chick...
« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:15:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Meltdown on Today at 05:14:55 PM
All you did was bring about a 6week contract date and have the 5k Fine back to 1k if you can't compete.Fuk all really. ::)How much Money increase in all shows please Post those shows worth more money now Bob.

Here's a hint for you, Moron...there has been more than ONE meeting.

Report to moderator    Logged 

Hey Bob You can't call me a MORON just ask Ron.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2008, 07:03:20 PM »
When Wayne left it was a sign of BAD times to come BB has gone way down hill ever since.ESP for the Pros.Run a Fukin Poll and see how many Pros liked it better when Wayne was at the helm???.

LOL....oh boy...you REALLY don't know what you're talking about

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »
LOL....oh boy...you REALLY don't know what you're talking about

insert elevator 'shaft' joke

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2008, 07:49:08 PM »
Bob was different when he lived in a one bed room apartment with o air conditioning struggling as he came out of Bankruptcy. He and Barbar would hit the local amateur and pro shows for Bodybuilding.com with their traveling one booth road show. Fortunately for him, it exploded.

Bob dropped the alcoholic, married a rich girl, and has a full time job now with Bodybuilding.com. Bob's perspective has changed from help the fellow man to screw the pro groveling for a hand-out.

HUH?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2008, 08:03:28 PM »
Chic honestly look at where you are going.  Goodrum is easily the most fucked up guy on here and is a known dummy and he is defending you.  He is on your side.  Doesn't that tell you, you may be doing something wrong.  My lord buddy, Goodrum is your ally is that where you want to be.  Think about your family

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »
You know it's weird but Chick's the only one with competitor stars on this thread.  Perhaps if there were still competitors on this board this thread would be worth something.  I'll tell you one thing at least Chick stays around even though he pretty much only gets crap any time he's on.

Thanks Bob.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2008, 08:12:37 AM »
You know it's weird but Chick's the only one with competitor stars on this thread.  Perhaps if there were still competitors on this board this thread would be worth something.  I'll tell you one thing at least Chick stays around even though he pretty much only gets crap any time he's on.

Thanks Bob.

I think Chick is instructed by his IFBB masters to hang out here and spout the party line, lest we evil Getbggers infect too many potential IFBB customers and participants with the truth.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2008, 08:39:25 AM »

I think Chick is instructed by his IFBB masters to hang out here and spout the party line, lest we evil Getbggers infect too many potential IFBB customers and participants with ridiculous garbage.

And it's a good thing!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2008, 08:50:38 AM »
And it's a good thing!

So in your view,  the truth = "ridiculous garbage"?

It's thanks to the limited mental faculties of people such as yourself that authoritarian regimes are able to exist.  Normally, I'm all for manipulating the stupid, but I'd prefer it if I were the one doing the manipulating, not some old Jew in California and his Irish lapdog in Pittsburgh. 

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2008, 08:53:29 AM »
yep.
Have a nice day