Author Topic: New pics of Brewer Guest posing  (Read 11393 times)

spinnis

Re: New pics of Brewer Guest posing
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:31 AM »
Off the roids?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2008, 06:15:59 AM »
Wow....

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2008, 06:17:25 AM »
Amazing quadsweep

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2008, 06:35:01 AM »
A dildo in each holster would complete the look

lmfao  ;D

it's funny cause it's true

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2008, 06:42:05 AM »
Well, these pics prove why it is prudent that we hire the year's previous winner of our regional NPC show to guest pose. They are grateful for the honor and always come in decent to great shape.

Every guy here is an embarassment...and, despite his good condition, Greene embarasses himself and others iwth that rediculous get-up....

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2008, 06:54:15 AM »
Pathetic tub of goo!!

For once we agree.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2008, 08:10:20 AM »
Trey's front and back double bi don't look good because he doesn't roll his shoulders back far enough... his hands are not in line with his shoulders, they are to the front.  i think this is why his lats don't "POP" out when he hits those poses... try doing a front double bi with your hands way forward and you'll see what im talking about. 

i think trey is going to look good when he leans out.  i don't understand though how someone who has devoted their life to bbing still doesnt even take the time to get the posing down...weird.
Correct. Thats what i want to say.

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2008, 08:13:18 AM »
If i was the promoter.....I wouldnt pay any of these guys.....how do show up looking like that and expect to be paid and have the nerve to put on your trunks........Kai is an embarrassment for too many OTHER reasons to waste words on.....

Ps. Trey lats dont "POP" because the guy has no torso...chest or back....

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2008, 08:15:38 AM »
He improved from the last ones where he looked downright fat.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2008, 08:19:03 AM »
Well, these pics prove why it is prudent that we hire the year's previous winner of our regional NPC show to guest pose. They are grateful for the honor and always come in decent to great shape.

Every guy here is an embarassment...and, despite his good condition, Greene embarasses himself and others iwth that rediculous get-up....
So you're saying if a guy wants to pose at your show, you would discourage him from going onstage in a gay, "Midnight Mime Cowboy" outfit?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2008, 08:24:31 AM »
If i was the promoter.....I wouldnt pay any of these guys.....how do show up looking like that and expect to be paid and have the nerve to put on your trunks........Kai is an embarrassment for too many OTHER reasons to waste words on.....

I was thinking the same thing. At least not pay as much. Would think a promoter would get some sort of contract before hand saying come looking like a bodybuilder or we won't pay you. I would be pissed if I brought in all these guys and all but Kai look like dog shit!

Poor Ronnie just looks tired, go home Ronnie, get some rest.

As for Trey, no way he will come in shape at the USA no matter how much shit he takes. His skin is way too thick and too much fat for 8 weeks out.  :'(

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2008, 08:24:44 AM »

If this is from Manion's Pittsburgh show, he probably isn't paying any of those guys jack shit. He has so many pros show up every year 'cause he's the boss and if they know what's good for them they have to haul their fat asses to Pittsburgh.
!

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2008, 08:29:09 AM »
If this is from Manion's Pittsburgh show, he probably isn't paying any of those guys jack shit. He has so many pros show up every year 'cause he's the boss and if they know what's good for them they have to haul their fat asses to Pittsburgh.

Ah, thats right, it has to be Manion's.

My correction, USA is 12 weeks. Maybe Trey can pull it off in 12 weeks???  ???

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2008, 08:33:34 AM »

ha ha so true!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2008, 08:38:19 AM »
Well by the look of these guys it kinds of shows how much they respect BB and Manion.  The funny thing (and sad) is that Manion allows it.  You would think he knows it embarrasses BB and his show yet he allows it.  Thank god he is in charge. ::) ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2008, 08:51:07 AM »
I have nothing to say.  >:(
a

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2008, 08:56:00 AM »

well does the promoter really care? I mean he sold the tickets already

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2008, 11:28:07 AM »
Wow!  :o

What a mess.  :-[

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2008, 11:31:15 AM »
So you're saying if a guy wants to pose at your show, you would discourage him from going onstage in a gay, "Midnight Mime Cowboy" outfit?

Brokeback get-up aside, damn Kai is looking huge...then again maybe too huge  :-\

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2008, 12:08:23 PM »
Say NO to V-Tapers

;D

fakeblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »
WHOA BREWERS FAT AND HAS GYNO???? OHHH SHHHHIIIIAATTTTTTTT!!!!???!!!! ??? ??? ???

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

If Kai ever won the Olympia could you imagine that pic on the Olympia wall in Gold's Venice?  ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »
Brokeback get-up aside, damn Kai is looking huge...then again maybe too huge  :-\
ime sure you would still be able to handle him though right?..

:D :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2008, 03:06:24 PM »
mark my words brewer will come in shape. gh speeds up the diet process by i 20% i would say..he has improved alot..i think he will have to kill the cardio BUT he will get down where he should be
irongearco.com

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »
He has now been dieting for 18 or more weeks right? And has 7 or so to go till the contest he aims for, yes?

I hope he drops out, for no matter how much GH speeds up the diet process, he'll have to bathe himself hourly in DNP in order to get in the shape he needs to beat anybody else onstage.