Author Topic: Cutler,Coleman,Dexter,Gustavo.....guestposing at NPC Pittsburgh May. 3, 2008  (Read 8467 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Cutler is the only one the looks good.
Moe Elmoussawi looks good too

spinnis

worthless back though :(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Is this the same show Manion won several years ago.   I have to admit he looks a lot better than Goodrum does

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is this the same show Manion won several years ago.   I have to admit he looks a lot better than Goodrum does

yeah, that was 71' manion entered 4 shows in 4 weeks and i think hw won them all. maybe HIS dad was an official as well.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Ronnie's left lat looks about as visible as the WMDs in Iraq. And the leg size is significantly down. Everyone else looks good for not competing until the Olympia.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV

Guns are amazing. Like Mark Dugdale w/ arms  ;D

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Dexter looks fuccking huge.

Yeah he does! Dex isn't known for blowing up in the offseason, I think he is fucking hungry for the Sandow Squad.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
ok, I for one would be pissed if I paid money to see the show knowing these top Pro's were going to guest pose and show up like that. I do realize they can't be in contest shape all year but come on! I guess I don't why the promoters continue to pay the fees they pay for these guys to show up and pose. You think they'd be smarter and get guys who are closer to being in contest shape/close to a show. They can't really come close to breaking even and on top of that they get the best of the best all bloated and looking like the State-puff marshmellow man.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
If Cutler can diet down slowly and keep some kind of conditioning his a lock for MrO.

Heath is disturbing i know he has to do this for the MrO but from next year onwards he should only do 1 show a year or Palumboism.
Jay Cutler can step onto the Mr. Olympia stage looking exactly like the pics we see here and still be a lock for the Mr. O. Why? It is because the man presenting the best physique that day is NOT what is necessary to win. It may help, it may be a 'feather in the cap' but it doesn't really matter.

I don't know why we give a shit or pay any mind to the Mr. Olympia competition. Unless we are curious to see #2---DOWN it is pre-determined. Like Pro Rassilin'. No matter how dynamite a Victor looks or a dexter looks it doesn't matter. They are all fighting for the 2nd or 3rd place prize money and they know it. AMI/Weider/PBW will never ever ever allow MD to ever claim to be home of a Mr. Olympia.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
ok, I for one would be pissed if I paid money to see the show knowing these top Pro's were going to guest pose and show up like that. I do realize they can't be in contest shape all year but come on! I guess I don't why the promoters continue to pay the fees they pay for these guys to show up and pose. You think they'd be smarter and get guys who are closer to being in contest shape/close to a show. They can't really come close to breaking even and on top of that they get the best of the best all bloated and looking like the State-puff marshmellow man.....
Check the sponsors of the shows. Most of the time if the 'athlete' is with a certain company that happens to sponsor that show then the promoters doesn't pay a penny. It's a part of their contract. Otherwise to fly these guys in, put them up for a couple nights including a stipend for food etc...it would easily break the promoters.

To have a Jay Cutler in for a guest-posing with one of his sponsors NOT a title sponsor is easily 5K. Cash. No checks, no credit cards, no money orders etc...CA$H Money, baby!
?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Jay Cutler can step onto the Mr. Olympia stage looking exactly like the pics we see here and still be a lock for the Mr. O. Why? It is because the man presenting the best physique that day is NOT what is necessary to win. It may help, it may be a 'feather in the cap' but it doesn't really matter.

I don't know why we give a shit or pay any mind to the Mr. Olympia competition. Unless we are curious to see #2---DOWN it is pre-determined. Like Pro Rassilin'. No matter how dynamite a Victor looks or a dexter looks it doesn't matter. They are all fighting for the 2nd or 3rd place prize money and they know it. AMI/Weider/PBW will never ever ever allow MD to ever claim to be home of a Mr. Olympia.

I just don't think the IFBB can afford to let last year happen again. There would be a fire started on LV Blvd of Cell-tech and Mass stacks in protest. Muscle-tech would become
"Hustle-tech"  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
I just don't think the IFBB can afford to let last year happen again. There would be a fire started on LV Blvd of Cell-tech and Mass stacks in protest. Muscle-tech would become
"Hustle-tech"  ;D
I know what you're saying but that exact statement has been stated for the last 20 years...

They can afford to let it happen forever because there will always be NEWBS just finding bodybuilding and buying Hustle-Tech products. Who are the people buying the tickets for the shows? Newbs. Look around a BB show from the local level to the PRO level. Newbs and schmoes. Fanboys. The uninformed and ignorant. Those who don't get it.
?

knny187

• Getbig V
stick a fork in it

tweeter

• Getbig IV

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
All the Pros look Great and Drugs have Fuk All to do with BB.FFS What Fat Fuks. ::)

slayer

• Getbig IV
6 months out from the mr o,  I would have guessed he would look like this 3-4 yrs from now...
what and absolute embarrassment to everything he has accomplished!

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
Seriously, having Pro's show up like this is an absolute embarrassment. They are "PRO's" for god sake.....Would you see Tiger Woods showing up to a golf tournament which he wasn't playing in but required to be there by Buick or Nike, all blown out or drunk or hell dressed down...no, he'd still look professional and certainly be in shape. Tiger/golf may not be the best analogy but you can see the point.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Livin the Dream Baby. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
goddamn alot of you mother fuckers are retarded. almost every single one of these guys has a complete set of abs, and yet  they look like shit and are faT and a disgrace  ::) ::)

yeah OKAY  ::) ::)

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Who's more impressive. the current Mr. O or...

Phil.

He showed up in very smooth shape at the 1996 Night of Champions, but his thickness, density or whatever you want to call it was almost one-of-a-kind. 

In his USA winning form, Phil would be VERY competitive today.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Check out the Photos of Sami and Troy Guest posing in a non IFBB show they look Great maybe it's a condition of guest posing in non IFBB shows to pose in SHAPE. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Check out the Photos of Sami and Troy Guest posing in a non IFBB show they look Great maybe it's a condition of guest posing in non IFBB shows to pose in SHAPE. ::)
YO MELTDOWN SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARD

YOUR THE SAME KAT ALWAYS BARKING ABOUT DRUG USE IN BODYBUILDING...THIS IS WHAT PROS LOOK LIKE OFFSEASON WITH GROWTH AND T3 AND ANABOLICS...   YOU WANT TO REMOVE THAT ??? SAY GOOD BYE TO THOSE NICE ABS YOUR SEEING THERE PAL AND SAY HELLO TO LOVE HANDLES AND GUT, WORSE THAN ANYTHING BREWER HAS BROUGHT TO THE STAGE

OR IFFB PROS WILL START TO LOOK LIKE SAMI THE BLACK SMITH..CUZ LOW CALORIES=SMALL MUSCLES

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Who's more impressive. the current Mr. O or...

I'd take Phil over Jay.  :)

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Did I mention Drugs FUKTARD??Now find some other Coward to annoy. ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
Did I mention Drugs FUKTARD??Now find some other Coward to annoy. ::)
im glad you metioned your a coward, good point    :P

youve mentioned drugs in id say at leat 85% of your posts